GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
I just opened my Lobby called Authentic Settings like always. Anyone interested should join.
Room ID: 0474-5923-3992-7447-1492. See you on track.
We‘ll race everything on anything. Expect some uncommon Car track combos, to spice it up a bit.;)

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I got a lobby open. Can‘t race for myself atm but shouldn‘t take to long until I can :D
Currently Gr.2 at Suzuka, but I can change that if needed.

ID: 0474-5922-1972-8762-0676

If somebody opens a lobby within the next couple hours, then add me please :
psyllerbeatz
I will play the game for the next 7-8 hours and also many other times so its always good to have more people to join to and have some chill races. Im just an average controller driver tho. Thanks. :)

If somebody opens a lobby within the next couple hours, then add me please :
psyllerbeatz
I will play the game for the next 7-8 hours and also many other times so its always good to have more people to join to and have some chill races. Im just an average controller driver tho. Thanks. :)
My lobby is still open ;)
Empty atm tho :(

Ring was cool, weird but cool ^^ I had lot of problems to keep car o track, ff was sometimes like non existent. :)
Now need a big health potion from my friend Assetto Corsa :)
Thx for racing :)

I just came home and will see if any of your Lobbies is still open. If not i‘ll Open one by myself.
I will add the room Id as soon as my Lobby is opened.
So anyone who’s interested in clean and fair racing, and most important respectful driving is invited to join.
I plan to run various Classes from GT2/3/4 and N-Classes all stock setup with Bop activated. Various Tire Compounds for different Car types from Racing Hard to Comfort Soft. Driving aids will be disabled just ABS. No ABS only for Low N-Class like the BMW E30 and so on.
I‘m counting on you Guys/Gals, don’t leave me hangin‘. ;)

I just came home and will see if any of your Lobbies is still open. If not i‘ll Open one by myself.
I will add the room Id as soon as my Lobby is opened.
So anyone who’s interested in clean and fair racing, and most important respectful driving is invited to join.
I plan to run various Classes from GT2/3/4 and N-Classes all stock setup with Bop activated. Various Tire Compounds for different Car types from Racing Hard to Comfort Soft. Driving aids will be disabled just ABS. No ABS only for Low N-Class like the BMW E30 and so on.
I‘m counting on you Guys/Gals, don’t leave me hangin‘. ;)
Sounds good, but i'm out for today. Hope to race in your lobby next time.

That was good fun, expect for the Austrian that purposely took me out three times on dragon trail, then the guy that had no idea of racing lines smashed into me on Suzuka then i hit a stray cone around T1 and sent me into the gravel ha!

Back