GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
Im from Australia any suitable times that we can race??

I dont mind racing some members here. I have been racing a lot on sport mode I feel like I need a break from this mode.

I got very close yesterday but I checked the member list and got really :nervous:

I did the same the other week :) Haha! c'mon, let's both hop in tonight :gtpflag:
What do you guys have to loose? @PirovacBoy spent more time off track than on track yesterday and there always were 2 or 3 groups across the track, nobody was really driving on his own :)

If I'm having no luck in the daily races then maybe :)
If Robben joins I'm also joining :)
For now lemme just grind this US account
Im from Australia any suitable times that we can race??

I dont mind racing some members here. I have been racing a lot on sport mode I feel like I need a break from this mode.
Just watch this thread :) people here just open up lobbies when they feel like it, but it's usually in the afternoon Europe timezone in general, to give you an idea

Hope you boys n girls will be on late tonight. I'm out round a friends, and if I'm not to smashed when I get in, I'll be looking for a room :) It'll be after 12am GMT.

@Robben Don't let the thought of racing these peeps intimidate you. They are all great to race with and more predictable than a sport mode lobby. Just dive in and have some fun.

What we should do is create a group chat on PS4 messages so any time youā€™re on and want to lobby up, your message will be seen by anybody with their PS4 on and also those who have installed the mobile app.

I do this for Overwatch and it works very well.

This is the the first race I entered last thursday. Sorry I don't remember who was in apart from @PirovacBoy and @Nuschel01 since I like to hide names over the cars to give the replay a more realistic look, and I'm not at home now. I think you can recognize yourselves.

I was 100% stock, but I think some people touched the suspensions and maybe other things ;). Very clean and fun races :cheers:.

I was late to the party and only did the final race at Tsukuba before switching to Brands Hatch tho :boggled: I only was in the lobby but got other stuff to do before being able to drive :dunce:
Wish I had saved the race where you followed me withing half a second for 6 laps :indiff:

Back