GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
@bmxmitch Paddy is making more friends :lol:

I didn’t qualify because I was doing daddy duties so naturally I started last. I couldn’t pass him because he was so unpredictable! Then I gained on him going into spoon and he turned in front of me, i couldn’t work out what he was trying to do! :odd:

I have to screenshot this and send it to him. :lol:
Also, I need to train him :P

That was good fun, expect for the Austrian that purposely took me out three times on dragon trail, then the guy that had no idea of racing lines smashed into me on Suzuka then i hit a stray cone around T1 and sent me into the gravel ha!
Yeah the Austrian was a bit annoying. At DT he left me no room at all despire having overlap so I had to go to the grass to avoid him
GRRRR AT DT THOUGH!!! I really, really wanted that FL but I managed to mess up every lap :(

And Suzuka is just... :lol:

This is the track btw, <3

Man don't do this to me
FB_IMG_1520764618787.jpg

Which one are you? :)
lol I wish! We have our own championship there; for everyone too old, fat, poor to go karting pro :P
Underage for karting? :confused:
Haha! I guess for the amusement park :S (wouldn't recommend karting there anyway, btw!)

The younger the better is the rule over here for karting - You have to start at the age of 4 otherwise you've missed the boat :(

Underage for karting? :confused:
Yeah. I'm only 17, but 18 is the minimum age requirement there :(
lol I wish! We have our own championship there; for everyone too old, fat, poor to go karting pro :P

Haha! I guess for the amusement park :S (wouldn't recommend karting there anyway, btw!)

The younger the better is the rule over here for karting - You have to start at the age of 4 otherwise you've missed the boat :(
This makes me even sadder :(

Really? That's crazy.

I mean, the fact that you are 17 and so good at GT :lol:
:P
It's my only skill, so might as well level it up to the max :D
But then again, there's Tidgney :P
This is not the first tine my age hindered me from racing though...

Back