• 352 comments

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
Hi guys,

I recently had a lot of fun racing in lobbies with a few members of GTP and asked myself why there was no general thread on here for members to tell others they have a lobby up or are in one that‘s decently fair and fun to race in? Since I rarely look into the sub-forum for online racing and leagues as it‘s usually a lot more serious and organized I‘m just posting it in the general GTS board to maybe attract some more players :)

Since I got no plans for the rest of the day I just opened up a lobby so feel free to join:
-closed-

Thanks to @Alpha Cipher, @_ApexPredator and various others I didn‘t recognize for stopping by 👍

My only wish is that if you closed the lobby or switched it to edit the post to keep this a little clearer :)

See you on track :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I just opened a lobby called Authentic Settings anybody who’s interested in clean and respectful racing is invited. Car classes will vary from A to Z Tires as well from comfort to Racing. See you on track ;)

I dont mind being back marker practice for martians in lobbies when they are on.
If we can get 10 or more people online that aren't all aliens there should be fair competition for everyone. :cheers:
Or I just wreck myself off (as usual) and fight my way back :boggled:

If we can get 10 or more people online that aren't all aliens there should be fair competition for everyone. :cheers:
Or I just wreck myself off (as usual) and fight my way back :boggled:

Might also need someone hot headed who will ram you fo behind if you tap them passing;).

What do you guys usually race? always good to practice against faster competition but not so much in to standard cars. I’m usually on late evenings.

What do you guys usually race? always good to practice against faster competition but not so much in to standard cars. I’m usually on late evenings.
atm Gr.3 but I‘m not fixed to anything. N100 is also fun :dopey:

I was wondering for the whole night what the hell happened to my Suzuka skillcxzs since I'm almost a second behind my normal quali pace then I remembered fuel load was on :lol:
#excuses
Thank you for the lobby though! Shame that my internet connection won't let me race since I can't see Litchi at all :( Hopefully next time my internet cooperates :)

I was wondering for the whole night what the hell happened to my Suzuka skillcxzs since I'm almost a second behind my normal quali pace then I remembered fuel load was on :lol:
#excuses
Thank you for the lobby though! Shame that my internet connection won't let me race since I can't see Litchi at all :( Hopefully next time my internet cooperates :)

I'm hoping this issue doesn't happen with anyone during the endurance race. I really thought those days were behind us.

I'm hoping this issue doesn't happen with anyone during the endurance race. I really thought those days were behind us.
Yeah I had really high hopes for GTS lobby racing only to be greeted by this :(
The worst was when I thought I was on a lobby 1v1ing with the host only to find out it was a 7-strong lobby at least when 7 people left the room after the race

They really need to make the private lobby experience better to facilitate leagues. The lack of a true qualification mode is a huge one. And fix some of the bugs related to de-syncs and disconnects. It'd also be nice to have some UI and server support for keeping track of points in a league season over time. And a personal wish is to add the FIA-style intro segment that focuses on each car before race start.

I never understood that thread :lol:
Same here but I lurk there all the time :lol:
They really need to make the private lobby experience better to facilitate leagues. The lack of a true qualification mode is a huge one. And fix some of the bugs related to de-syncs and disconnects. It'd also be nice to have some UI and server support for keeping track of points in a league season over time. And a personal wish is to add the FIA-style intro segment that focuses on each car before race start.
This x1000
I'm also up for such cutscenes but could be added as an option :)

Back