GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar Series

• Thread starter Knelly
  • 250 comments
i would but over here in this country known as france they don't leave PS3's in their houses. :grumpy:

Knelly could you shoot me over a ticket please. Also in case I don't have time on Friday evening to grind for it, are there other evenly matched cars that could be used as a substitute?

I havent been able to find a new car so will be in Dodge again if thats ok 👍

Test out the race distance and tyre combos in the OP that we're using tonight (20 on RS and 30 on RM). I only did testing for the Camaro LM there, so your tyre wear may be different.

When I tested before I got 40 laps on RS when I didn't turn a tyre red at all. If I purposefully turned a tyre red on every turn I got them to last a little under 25 laps. With the same tests I got mediums to last 50 laps and 30 laps.

Last edited:
It's so annoying how you can't trade cause I saw another in the UCD today, and I was like "NOOOO, someone deffo needs that":(

I've got a GTP American Football Fantasy League Draft to do unfortunately.

Sorry, bro.

Working on getting the car. I don't have the time/resources to grind the ticket, so I am circling the UCD. If I fail, I will have to take the viper. 👎

Sorry I fell asleep early... Just woke up..

Missed some good races. Joe beats Neljack just in the first, I lead the second with most laps and put it into the wall :ouch: to give Neljack the win followed by Red.

I came third in both.

Matty :(

Yeah awesome racing this series seriously deserves to get more people than it does, cant see why it doesnt :(

Good stuff guys R1+R2 👍 :)

Results from Round 4 at Tours Speedway

20 Lap Sprint
1st Joe 46 pts (plus 2 for Lap Led and Most Laps)
2nd Neljack 42 pts (plus 1 for Lap Led)
3rd Knelly 41 pts
4th RPH 40 pts
5th jmsone 39 pts
6th FunkyDucks 38 pts

30 Lap Endurance
1st Neljack 46 pts (plus 2 for Lap Led and Most Laps)
2nd RPH 42 pts
3rd Knelly 41 pts (plus 1 for Lap Led)
4th Joe 40 pts
5th D4lvy 39 pts (plus 1 for Lap Led)
6th jmsone 38 pts
7th FunkyDucks 37 pts

Turnouts are getting better week by week which is great. This Friday is the Semi Final which means double points are on offer (not including Most Laps and Lap Led). It's also the start to the Monza weekend for the GTPA, but this one is with Chicane. Nonetheless, it could be a good practice session for those running in the Nationwide and Sprint Cup this weekend. 👍

Attachments

• Euro Table.pdf
    82.2 KB · Views: 23
Nice, you've got a top 6 to defend 👍

Scary thought that you finally have a wheel now :nervous:

Nice, you've got a top 6 to defend 👍

Scary thought that you finally have a wheel now :nervous:

na, im so slow on it. I was 3 seconds faster on my pad than my wheel round spa. It has helped in Indycar though, i can now exit corners using 2nd and 3rd gear! before it used to be 4th and 5th :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back