GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar Series

• Thread starter Knelly
  • 250 comments
Just to remind you all. GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar are at Monza tonight. Could be considered a good practice session for the Nationwide and Sprint Cup drivers, even though we are running with Chicane in place.

4 gear Camaro LMs on RM tyres should give you a good feel.

Hope to see you there 👍

After my disastrous attempt to compete last time, I have decided to take a sabbatical from online racing so no show from me unfortunately.

It was pretty surprising to discover that in real life, Tours is pretty much a flat car park with guide fencing. Even I can think of a few properly banked European ovals they could visit instead; strange.

Still doing my all to find a car, ironically Ive found the Viper I already have about twice but not the Chevy :grumpy:

Hope we can get a bigish grid for the finale :)

I'll do my best to get tables done tonight. With all going on I feel I should review the former cutting here as well. I will of course take into consideration that I advised outside tyres in curbs were legal.

A big grid for the finale would be awesome.

I'm considering knocking some points off myself. I'm going to win this, only because I've attended all events. I don't deserve to win this and don't want my first series win to be tarnished that I only won through attendance.

RPH made a good point the other day as well in that he would have a full attendance record if I pulled my finger out at week 1 and ran it at the scheduled time.

Can I have your thoughts and comments on all this please?

I'll do my best to get tables done tonight. With all going on I feel I should review the former cutting here as well. I will of course take into consideration that I advised outside tyres in curbs were legal.

A big grid for the finale would be awesome.

I'm considering knocking some points off myself. I'm going to win this, only because I've attended all events. I don't deserve to win this and don't want my first series win to be tarnished that I only won through attendance.

RPH made a good point the other day as well in that he would have a full attendance record if I pulled my finger out at week 1 and ran it at the scheduled time.

Can I have your thoughts and comments on all this please?
Drop one lowest score for everyone? Or just average the points by attendance. If I showed up to 5 out of 6 races, divide my points by 5. If someone showed up to 4 races divide their score by 4.

Possibility then that I drop my worst Sprint and worst Endurance (as its only me not missed a round - excluding Tsukuba which was cancelled).

Only problem I foresee is that Semi and Final are both double points so Joe will still lose out, but that can't be helped.

Final has to stay in no matter what as well? This way almost everybody will still have a chance at the title tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Just make the final a winner-takes all. No-one cares about winning the overall thing.;)

Akmuq
Just make the final a winner-takes all. No-one cares about winning the overall thing.;)

Don't appreciate comments like that from someone who hasn't bothered to show any commitment to this.

Knelly
Possibility then that I drop my worst Sprint and worst Endurance (as its only me not missed a round - excluding Tsukuba which was cancelled).

Only problem I foresee is that Semi and Final are both double points so Joe will still lose out, but that can't be helped.

Final has to stay in no matter what as well? This way almost everybody will still have a chance at the title tomorrow.

Thoughts?

I agree with this, means everyone who has been at the majority of races has a chance.

Very sorry that I haven't got tables done this week. My spare time has been taken checking SC replays.

I will get them done before tonight's final.

Results from Round 5 at Monza

Semi Final Double Points (other than Lap Led and Most Laps)

6 Lap Sprint
1st Matty 92 pts (plus 2 for Lap Led and Most Laps)
2nd RPH 84 pts
3rd Niop 82 pts
4th Neljack 80 pts
5th goKartman 78 pts
6th Knelly 76 pts

12 Lap Endurance
1st Neljack 92pts (plus 1 for Lap Led)
2nd Niop 84 pts
3rd RPH 82 pts
4th Knelly 80 pts (plus 2 more Lap Led and Most Laps)
5th Matty 78 pts
6th goKartman 76 pts

FINAL TONIGHT AT LE SARTHE

Attachments

• Euro Table.pdf
    83.8 KB · Views: 32
eurotables.png

Here you go Knelly 👍

Sorry couldn't stay forever,
100% my fault for hitting Tom I broke late and there was nowhere I could go go avoid wrecking Tom.

RedPartyhat
Sorry couldn't stay forever,
100% my fault for hitting Tom I broke late and there was nowhere I could go go avoid wrecking Tom.

No worries buddy 👍

I get my guns from this guy called T Rex...

...he's a small arms dealer.

Back