GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments
  • 29,925 views

The Draft - Low or High?

  • Low!

    Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

    Votes: 12 28.6%

  • Total voters
    42
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could tell you... bit I won't.

Monster Raceway up for download tonight 👍
 
Why do premiums have to keep everything so secret :(
 
Is dirty racing permitted? :trouble:
 
Is dirty racing permitted? :trouble:

I don't think it's preventable.:lol:


Anyone who had or has NFS Shift, do you remember the figure of 8 track, that's what this will be like.:p
 
Knelly will be driving a silver chrome F150 in my place for this weekend's race, as I will be unavailable until very late Saturday night because of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Do we have a points update coming soon?
 
MustangRyan
Knelly will be driving a silver chrome F150 in my place for this weekend's race, as I will be unavailable until very late Saturday night because of the Thanksgiving holiday.

;)
 
Knelly will be driving a silver chrome F150 in my place for this weekend's race, as I will be unavailable until very late Saturday night because of the Thanksgiving holiday.

Do we have a points update coming soon?


Yes we do, tomorrow night for sure, after my college deadline is done tomorrow...

@ Knelly :p

Any thought on standing start or rolling start?
 
Why has my DBC buddy not appeared in the first two meetings? :(
 
Carbonox
Why has my DBC buddy not appeared in the first two meetings? :(

End of TOCA got a bit testing at home due to the time so decided not to commit to make TOCA 4 a commitment.

Plus of course, for me, GTP NASCAR will always be number 1 priority.

Looking forward to taking Drops Silver Chrome Ford for a spin (hopefully not literally) though.
 
Sorry guys, cant make race Saturday :(
 
Apologies, but busy week of coursework has left me no time for pts standings (like this every week until Christmas....)

If the american's are not racing due to thanksgiving, I propose postponing the race 1 week, and removing the second Indy race to compensate.
 
If the american's are not racing due to thanksgiving, I propose postponing the race 1 week, and removing the second Indy race to compensate.

I don't know what you're actually saying here, anyway, Carbon and I got some practice done earlier.:)

And we got a new high speed Eifel track that should be in WSM.:)
 
Currently it is:

TOMORROW:
3 - Monster Energy 100 / Monster Raceway (Created 0.36 mile Tokyo Bay Track) / 15 & 100 laps

3rd DECEMBER:
4 - GM Fuel Flex 100 / High Speed Ring / 5 & 25 laps

10th DECEMBER:
5 - LUCAS Pro Oil 125 / Indianapolis Superspeedway / 10 & 50 laps

17th DECEMBER:
6 - Firecracker 200 / Daytona Superspeedway / 10 & 80 laps


I think however this would work better:

Currently it is:

3rd DECEMBER:
3 - Monster Energy 100 / Monster Raceway (Created 0.36 mile Tokyo Bay Track) / 15 & 100 laps

10th DECEMBER:
4 - GM Fuel Flex 100 / High Speed Ring / 5 & 25 laps

17th DECEMBER:
5 - Firecracker 200 / Daytona Superspeedway / 10 & 80 laps

I prefer option 2 myself.
 
Just confirming that I'll be racing fir Droptop tonight. Never run on this course though ... Just saying!!!
 
I might join you guys tonight if there's room, got nothing else to do :)
 
Can't wait!
 
Room open in one hour!
 
I'm on winning form today, a grand chelem in the Lotus's and I wouldn't mind another win in the Trucks.:D
 
I'll open slightly earlier for practise, open in 30 min.

At the moment its standing start. Rolling start will be tricky to implement at such a small track I think.
 
Lounge opening!
 
At the moment its standing start. Rolling start will be tricky to implement at such a small track I think.

I bet you all €50 that there will be an incident at the first turn because of some over-enthusiastic people...
 
I bet you all €50 that there will be an incident at the first turn because of some over-enthusiastic people me...

Yep, it is pretty likely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back