GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments
  • 29,925 views

The Draft - Low or High?

  • Low!

    Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

    Votes: 12 28.6%

  • Total voters
    42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from me, 4 people know what it is ;)

I found out what youre plan is, throwing youre DS3 out of the window, and letting the poor Ford crash into me to prevent me from winning đź’ˇ:drool:

Edit: reached 50 posts!
 
Oh right so, tell me what it was after the race then.:)

You'll see it before the race if everything goes okay :)
 
you never make a race, hard times for Ireland's Talent xD

Not doing the NASCAR Truck Series anyway. I might join if for some reason the LMP's don't go ahead.
 
Not doing the NASCAR Truck Series anyway. I might join if for some reason the LMP's don't go ahead.

As soon as you have lost the chances for becoming champion? ;)

Hehehehehe...
 
As soon as you have lost the chances for becoming champion? ;)

Hehehehehe...

No, about a week beforehand, anyway I missed the first race, so I couldn't have become champion.(Angry that I messed up last season at Indy in this)
 
No, about a week beforehand, anyway I missed the first race, so I couldn't have become champion.(Angry that I messed up last season at Indy in this)

At this truck series? Didn't you come second or somewhere high? I only remember that my best result of last season came from here :dopey:
 
I came second, but was in first and didn't save my amazing on tyres Indy setup and came 4th in that. And when RFLX had to replace drop for the final I knew there was going to be no hope for me.:indiff:
 
What time does the rear race start? MAY be able to make it.
 
What time does the rear race start? MAY be able to make it.

~Race room opens in my lounge at 7pm British time, and Qualification Race starts at 7.20 approximately. Then there is a 10 minute gap to the feature, which is a reverse grid event.



MadMax
 
room open 30 mins.
 
Room opening in 2 min
 
Come on in guys!
 
It's taking VERY long...
 
Hate lag. Hate Cache.
 
Hate lag. Hate Cache.

Hate having a PS3 that constantly freezes when on GT5, then buying a new PS3 to fix the problem and finding out that the same problem occurs on the new PS3 even with a different GT5 disc.
 
NEXT WEEK!!!

A 0.36 mile short track!!!
 
sorry furi, dced :( was some epic racing with you guys cya next week!
 
Got 🤬 over in the pits.


Anyway, I had a long post typed out and pressed post and it wouldn't post due to some forum error(this post may not go through)

We should have rolling starts and one at a time qualifying, you know why.;)
 
Finally I'm able to post, so... just gotta say that I just made it with no fuel and no tires, though I'm not sure if I was 4th or 5th, neljack claimed to be 4th as well... :confused:

Maybe someone else can say which one crossed the line first? Neljack would have needed to be pretty close in front of Sumo to finish 5th though...

SuperLuke, I thought we had rolling starts :p
 
Last edited:
Finally I'm able to post, so... just gotta say that I just made it with no fuel and no tires, though I'm not sure if I was 4th or 5th, neljack claimed to be 4th as well... :confused:

Maybe someone else can say which one crossed the line first? Neljack would have needed to be pretty close in front of Sumo to finish 5th though...

SuperLuke, I thought we had rolling starts :p

Working on things. We need the connection problems sorted for next week..
 
I think someone said I was 5th on theres?
 
I think someone said I was 5th on theres?

You showed as 5th on my screen. Furi should have the official results, though.
 
You showed as 5th on my screen. Furi should have the official results, though.

I do, compiling spreadsheet, will release tomorrow 👍
 
SuperLukeakmuq, I thought we had rolling starts :p

Not on custom tracks, it's funny and all but having the trucks 2 inches apart on the start line is just going to end up in chaos. I was on pole earlier and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people.
 
Not on custom tracks, it's funny and all but having the trucks 2 inches apart on the start line is just going to end up in chaos. I was on pole earlier and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people.

Hehe yeah, well, we can try a warm up lap, it'll be quick because of the track's length :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back