GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments
  • 29,925 views

The Draft - Low or High?

  • Low!

    Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

    Votes: 12 28.6%

  • Total voters
    42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neljack came fifth with me about 0.05 seconds behind.
 
Most caused by Furi :p

Epic, I was the highest ranking European AND highest ranking regular TOCA driver! :dopey:

Oh yeah, what was your secret thing you were doing?
 
I was just pushing hard...
 
Oh yeah, what was your secret thing you were doing?

Mic. But unfortunately, I can't get it to function so that I can talk to the others instead of only listening to the game's sounds in better quality :banghead:

Now no one gets to hear my awesome voice.
 
My mic never seemed to work properly, so I don't really use it.

I liked putting the voice to the lowest setting to sound like Barry White and scare off people.:lol:
 
My mic never seemed to work properly, so I don't really use it.

I liked putting the voice to the lowest setting to sound like Barry White and scare off people.:lol:

I like making it to the highest setting to sound like Justin Bieber...

My online buddy said a couple of years back that my breathing can be heard very cleanly and I sound like a robot. Hmmmm...
 
Good job Niop for win #2! HELL YEAH for America sweeping the podium! :D
 
Good job Niop for win #2! HELL YEAH for America sweeping the podium! :D

Thanks buddy. Great racing today from everyone.
 
Neljack came fifth with me about 0.05 seconds behind.

I was surprised you didnt move onto the racing line, not that Im complaining ;)

Yeah good racing everyone BTW :)
 
I was surprised you didnt move onto the racing line, not that Im complaining ;)

Yeah good racing everyone BTW :)

Where did you finish in the sprint race? Higher than me I guess...
 
I saved the replay, Ill have some breakfast then Ill go check :)
 
Only saved replay for race 2!:banghead:
 
EDIT: PDF Fail :(
 
Invite sent out for TOCA Group, join for up to date news on all my series.
 
Any toughts on one at a time quali and rolling start?
 
Any toughts on one at a time quali and rolling start?

I think it would be too difficult, as when you quit you lose your time anyway. Rolling Starts will be too long as well. Also if we have issues with drivers not seeing each other as well...
 
I think it would be too difficult, as when you quit you lose your time anyway. Rolling Starts will be too long as well. Also if we have issues with drivers not seeing each other as well...

But there is no pitlane on the track so the trucks just get put into the middle of the track when starting, as if 16 on that track wasn't hard enough to handle. After people have set their lap they can park on the right hand side of the backstraight or the homestraight.

I had pole on the standing start yesterday, and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people, you included furi, having a standing start makes qualifying pointless, we might as well just start at 7.
 
But there is no pitlane on the track so the trucks just get put into the middle of the track when starting, as if 16 on that track wasn't hard enough to handle. After people have set their lap they can park on the right hand side of the backstraight or the homestraight.

I had pole on the standing start yesterday, and got crushed into the wall by 3 different people, you included furi, having a standing start makes qualifying pointless, we might as well just start at 7.

I'll get people's opinions on this thread.
 
Hey Mulsanne, made you an updated logo if you want for your series.

11scapu.jpg


and after some post stalking, here's a 'Nationwide' looking logo too for either you or Tom.

nw105d.jpg
 
Hey Mulsanne, made you an updated logo if you want for your series.

11scapu.jpg


and after some post stalking, here's a 'Nationwide' looking logo too for either you or Tom.

nw105d.jpg

Links don't work.
 
I can see them just fine.

Try this instead:


4Ymr3.jpg


p2jTh.jpg
 
Have we established where I finished on race 1 yet? :)
 
Have we established where I finished on race 1 yet? :)

My spreadsheet 🤬 up :grumpy:

Sorting it out, I still have original results.
 
Oh look, another one of us turned premium.
 
Oh look, another one of us turned premium.

Fantasy NASCAR 2011 - most wins :gtpflag: 1 Years free membership :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back