GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments
  • 29,924 views

The Draft - Low or High?

  • Low!

    Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

    Votes: 12 28.6%

  • Total voters
    42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbonox
I would be okay for that, but I believe Furi and several others run in a NASCAR series that starts immediately afterwards...

We're on a thirty minute delay tonight, so a small delay here shouldn't cause any problems.
 
Ive nagged my parents to get tea for at least 7, so If im any later than Half 7 its my fault.

Ill probs join the lobby but ill be AFK.
 
Ive nagged my parents to get tea for at least 7, so If im any later than Half 7 its my fault.

Ill probs join the lobby but ill be AFK.

Just don't enter the track if you can't race :nervous:
 
I'm ok with a small delay as well... 1hr 25min to room opening!
 
1 Hour to go... who is with me tonight?
 
i'll be there tonight, :)
 
30 mins to room opening!
 
I'll be going straight home to try to make the qualifying race.
 
Room Open!!!
 
15 min to start, spaces available! Send FR to Furinkazen!
 
Out of room at moment, but you can still join it, race start 15 mins!
 
Five minutes, please.
 
RACE START 2 MIN. Feature race approx 20 mins
 
Absaloute Chaos 1st race, so much fun though! XD
 
Brilliant first event, Race 2 will be a test.
 
Great way to start the season, first 7th in a slightly disappointing, but promising quali race, and then 5th in the feature despite having already believed that the race would be lost. I even stood a chance for 3rd, but the final draft didn't quite go as planned :dopey:
 
Great way to start the season, first 7th in a slightly disappointing, but promising quali race, and then 5th in the feature despite having already believed that the race would be lost. I even stood a chance for 3rd, but the final draft didn't quite go as planned :dopey:

Let me guess, someone lagged into you?

*S*******

Edit: Wow, can't say... Uhh... The S word that is another meaning for laughing.
 
Congrats, ACDC! Third race in a row where someone got a win in their first start!
 
I want points :D
 
Oh yeah the points... Dang ^^

Fortunately I did better than last season, so it won't look too bad :) I'm looking to being the best of the full-time TOCA drivers this season.
 
BTW, why does my car sound different than all the others?
 
I have all the parts, I verified it after the oil change...

In the race? or in the replay? If it's in the replay, your own vehicle will sound different from the rest.
 
Total points:

1. ACDCROCKS123 - 24
2. Droptop2001gt - 18
3. RFLX_Niop - 18
4. neljack - 16
5. GTP_MadMax86 - 16
6. Furinkazen - 15
7. jedijoe727 - 14
8. Carbonox - 14
9. LKWTrailer - 9
 
Great weekend for Hendricks. Thank god we don't have a Nationwide yet!
 
Knelly
Great weekend for Hendricks. Thank god we don't have a Nationwide yet!

I'm working on that one, maybe new year ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back