GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments
  • 29,925 views

The Draft - Low or High?

  • Low!

    Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

    Votes: 12 28.6%

  • Total voters
    42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Furi, PM'ed you anyway about another subject but i'll send another 👍
 
7th? Damn! I hope my bad luck stays at Daytona and doesn't come to Indy with me... :P
 
Evening gents, I'm assuming you're all fans of oval racing if you're in this series :sly: So if you want some racing on a Friday night I'm running a Vintage NASCAR mini series, 4 races over 4 weeks all at ovals, finishing before Christmas. Got 5/6 sign ups so far and hoping for a few more at least, hope some of you guys can make it.

Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series

Thanks to Furi for letting me plug this 👍
 
I'm working on that one, maybe new year ;)

So was I.... PM me....

Personally, if you guys are doing the Sprint Cup/Nationwide/Trucks format, I think the 3 of you(Drop, furi and Tom) should host one each, but you should give some input to each other.👍
 
Furi said he wanted to do it, but if he's got a lot on his hands with running TOCA, Trucks, WSM aaaand Nationwide i'd be happy to sort it out. It's up to him, although I've just come up with the vague idea of running one each and forming a kind of GTPlanet NASCAR board that sanctions all of the series, just like real life :sly:
 
Furi said he wanted to do it, but if he's got a lot on his hands with running TOCA, Trucks, WSM aaaand Nationwide i'd be happy to sort it out. It's up to him, although I've just come up with the vague idea of running one each and forming a kind of GTPlanet NASCAR board that sanctions all of the series, just like real life :sly:

TOCA = Saturdays
Trucks = Saturdays when there is no TOCA
WSM / IROC / Nationwide = Sunday slot, 1 at time...
 
I did think the NASCAR association idea between series was pretty cool, but yeah whatever mate. I'm sure most of you guys would prefer Furi running it anyway, he has a lot more experience than I do 👍

TOCA, WSM, Trucks, IROC > IndyCar :lol:
 
CART still kicked everything's ass when it was still around :)
 
That's true, not so on GTP though :p
 
That's cause CART had road courses.;)
 
TomMcD
I did think the NASCAR association idea between series was pretty cool, but yeah whatever mate. I'm sure most of you guys would prefer Furi running it anyway, he has a lot more experience than I do 👍

TOCA, WSM, Trucks, IROC > IndyCar :lol:

You're doing a bang up job with Indycar mate. I'd be happy and can vouch for running in ones that suit me timewise. As for Furi's. Keep up the good work guys.
 
Knelly
You're doing a bang up job with Indycar mate. I'd be happy and can vouch for running in ones that suit me timewise. As for Furi's. Keep up the good work guys.

Cheers pal, much appreciated 👍 I'll 'let' Furi run the NW series ;) Allows me to run other series just for fun like the Vintage NASCAR.

I'll keep my eyes out for it Furi, really hope we get a Mustang RM so you can run it with the SS '10 RM and Challenger TC though mate :sly:
 
Was talking to Furi and i'm pretty sure that was his original plan. If there was an RM Mustang we could run the race cars, but since there isn't (for now) they'll have to be run stock.
 
Was talking to Furi and i'm pretty sure that was his original plan. If there was an RM Mustang we could run the race cars, but since there isn't (for now) they'll have to be run stock.

I got two idea's for Nationwide - either the 3 road cars, or just the Challenger RM.
 
I got two idea's for Nationwide - either the 3 road cars, or just the Challenger RM.

If it's a one-make series, it's another IROC series. :crazy:
 
Hey guys, I hope to make it on track Saturday with you all. What time is the room up and go to?
 
My original plan was to use the Challenger TC and Camaro RM, I agree that a one make Nationwide wouldn't be the greatest idea.
 
Truck: Black

PSN:Jakob_Nascar88

GTP:JakobNascar88
 
The Ford F150 is now in the OCD.
 
I have a F150 in GT5
 
Looking forward to the next round, I could maybe say that I'm better at Indy than at Daytona, as long as I don't get rammed into the corners :nervous:
 
Key at Indy is to get away from the large pack, and get two or three together.
 
Key at Indy is to get away from the large pack, and get two or three together.

Easier said than done :)

Tonight I'll try something completely new that GTP'ers have never seen from me...
 
Easier said than done :)

Tonight I'll try something completely new that GTP'ers have never seen from me...

Well God might have seen it!
 
Aside from me, 4 people know what it is ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back