GTP NASCAR Truck Series S3 - DrifterJoe Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 261 comments
  • 19,063 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared and done on my end. 👍
 
Thanks. Have a look at my track if you can. It's good to drive and is similar to actual short tracks. It also runs anti-clockwise, unlike Monster.
 
Going to take a look and test tracks on Friday night, final test 8pm to 10pm UK time.
 
Should be good. I've done some testing at Daytona, Indy, HSR, and SSRX so far (The setup I got for HSR was fast but had too much oversteer once the tyres started to wear, so I had to slow it down by adding some understeer. It also hates the curbs a lot there.) I also slightly adjusted my short track so that the corner exits are now a tiny bit smoother than they were before. I won't do any testing at other tracks until we've had the testing on friday, since the calendar may change slightly.

EDIT: Made a 2.50 mile version of your Pocono track (very similar)...and then forgot to save it :dunce:

EDIT 2: Managed to make another similar one that is also 2.50 miles. EDIT 3: Annnd GT5 froze after I was leaving the test run to go and save it.

EDIT 4: Finally got 2 different Eifel Pocono tracks. This means I have 3 tracks to show on friday: the two 2.50 mile Eifel Pocono tracks and the 1/3 mile Tokyo short track.
 
Last edited:
Final tests at Daytona, Pocono, and Darlington tomorrow @ 7pm to 10pm UK time (approx)
 
Furinkazen
Final tests at Daytona, Pocono, and Darlington tomorrow @ 7pm to 10pm UK time (approx)

Leave me as a possibility..
 
Test 50/50 for tonight, i'm damn tired today.
 
~delete~
 
Last edited:
I have no school on Friday this week, so I am able to race this Friday
 
Won't be there on Friday, but will be winning the championship for the rest of the season.:)
 
Won't be there on Friday, but won't be winning the championship for the rest of the season.:)

Fixed :p , you in the Ford?
 
Having any truck testing rooms up before friday Furi?
 
Having any truck testing rooms up before friday Furi?

I'll be opening up early Friday at 7pm UK time for an hour free test. Then lounge to be reset at 8pm.
 
So.... race time is under 24 hours away. Who's gonna be in?
 
Me in a black Ford
 
I'm in with a blue body red rim F-150
 
I will tomorrow as soon as I get the chance
 
I wish I could make it... I have a DR appointment at 730 GMT
 
What time is the race in EST
 
4pm
 
11scapu.jpg


superspeedwaydaytona2v.jpg

~SEASON 2~ ~SEASON 1~​

We still need final results for season 1 and 2. :grumpy:
 
Am I in the Truck series?
 
I'll be there man 👍

I should make this race and SSRX for definite, all the others I aren't sure about.
 
f150daytona.jpg


Race Preview: Ford F150 @ Daytona

Season 3 of Trucks kicks off with the Ford F150 @ Daytona. 10 laps warm us up before a 60 lap 150 mile main event. Will Chevrolet power away to victory lane? Can Ford keep steady en route to a win? Or will Toyota outlast the opposition? All will be revealed when the meeting begins and engines start in 1 hours time!

~Credit to Kenkwilinski for the logo.

~@ Drop can't find it on my computer at moment, it's hidden somewhere in my 270gb dying craptop :lol:
 
I think 15 laps in race conditions may be pushing it a bit in the Toyota, so it'll be interesting to see who pits every 15 and who pits every 12.
 
Are we still doing the GWC? Can't see anything about it on the OP s'all.
 
Are we still doing the GWC? Can't see anything about it on the OP s'all.

GWC is in IROC, your getting confused mate :lol:
 
Hold on, I hope I'm not late. Didn't even realize it's today :ouch:
 
Sorry guys not gonna make this one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back