GTP NASCAR Truck Series S3 - DrifterJoe Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 261 comments
  • 19,064 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
GWC is in IROC, your getting confused mate :lol:

jesus-facepalm.jpg
 
20 mins to room opening.
 
Room opening!
 
Forgive me for probably not managing to complete today's meeting as I'm still pretty exhausted.
 
Race start 15 mins, half past.
 
Sucks that I'm not gonna make it
 
Lag filled race 1 means it counts for halfpoints.
 
Great stuff. Epic. 👍
 
That was mental, good fun aswell.
 
had fun, came in last place

YEA 100th POST in NASCAR Trucks!
 
JakobNascar88
had fun, came in last place

There wasn't much you could do after you got put in the wall and lost the lead draft. You did a good job of driving clean with the pack while I was watching. Keep up the good work, Jakob.
 
There wasn't much you could do after you got put in the wall and lost the lead draft. You did a good job of driving clean with the pack while I was watching. Keep up the good work, Jakob.

Thanks Drop
 
Well done Jakob, you did a good job on the whole reacting to what the other drivers were saying on the mics.
 
Well done Jakob, you did a good job on the whole reacting to what the other drivers were saying on the mics.

Thanks Tom
 
This deserves a bump since the Indy race is tomorrow. Should be an interesting race.

I probably shouldn't have won at Daytona. The room lag meant I took out both Tom and Furi near the end when pushing them.
 
Yea, the lag made me wreck someone
 
standingsr1.png
 
We really need updated race and championship results from the first two seasons, so we can see how many drivers have won across more than one of the three top GTP NASCAR series. I'm pretty sure RFLX and ACDC have both won before in the trucks, but there's no way to verify if we don't keep track of event results and point standings.
 
We really need updated race and championship results from the first two seasons, so we can see how many drivers have won across more than one of the three top GTP NASCAR series. I'm pretty sure RFLX and ACDC have both won before in the trucks, but there's no way to verify if we don't keep track of event results and point standings.

I got my laptop sorted now, and I have two weeks holiday. Expect it up within week drop.
 
Can't wait to race tomorrow sorry I didn't make daytona for sure gonna make indy
 
So my Yota will be ready for indy.
 
We may try open lobby tomorrow for better connection.
 
It definitely improves overall room stability.
 
Chqr / Toyota

I'm game for Indy.
 
Last edited:
What time does the room open today
 
May I change to a CHEVROLET SILVERADO SS?
 
I think the title should be "30 March"...
 
When is the room opening
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back