GTP NASCAR Truck Series S3 - DrifterJoe Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 261 comments
  • 19,062 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you see you then
 
I will be a bit late tonight.. :) haven't bought the car yet either and have no money :grumpy:

EDIT: got this confused with IROC..

I have the Ford :dopey:
 
Online bugs are annoying. Room up 2hrs 45min.
 
I will be a bit late tonight.. :) haven't bought the car yet either and have no money :grumpy:

EDIT: got this confused with IROC..

I have the Ford :dopey:

If you want a chance to win, bring a Chevy or Toyota. The Ford will be hard pressed to beat the Toyotas and Chevys.
 
I don't know what I'm gonna use yet I'm still debating on the Ford dodge or Toyota
 
I don't know what I'm gonna use yet I'm still debating on the Ford dodge or Toyota

Dodge is not eligible.
 
Oh ok I still don't know what I'm gonna use
 
Does the lobby open at 8pm or 9pm BST?
 
1 hour from now.
 
1 hour from now.

Oh, I guess your earlier post was a typo then. (at 6:15 you said it'd open in 2hours and 45 minutes.)

3EST it is then, James.
 
Will someone tell me when we are racing
 
Opening room in a few minutes.
 
Ok in that case I'm probably gonna use the Ford because my Toyota isn't tuned enough
 
Room Open!
 
Can we have a room number
 
1472 6399 8451 1923 0833
 
Sorry I left my girl gave me some stuff to do so I had to go
 
Carb does the double!
 
Good race. Kinda gambling on a few tire degradation crashes towards the end so had a 12 and 13 lap stint but 3rd isn't bad for my debut truck feature race

Won the lag race but annoyed in the Sprint race.

I should've done more practice.
 
Last edited:
Way to go, Carb! So much for the guy that doesn't like ovals. :lol:
 
Sorry training overran and I only just got home now after being in a pub since 8:30.. :grumpy:
 
Very successful run in WSM tonight with Open lobby, low room quality, and low mic quality for 12 drivers.
 
sorry i missed the race, what are the standings looking like?
 
standingsr2.png


SSRX on Friday (tomorrow).
 
wow, im still 6th, wasnt expecting that :p
 
Strategy-wise, it appears SSX has little or none. You have to run flat out or you lose the draft...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back