GTP NASCAR Truck Series S3 - DrifterJoe Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 261 comments
  • 19,064 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely make sure I had at least two partners, both driving the same vehicle I was, that were planning on pitting at the same time I was pitting. I would make sure this was all planned and practiced before the race ever started. If you get left out of a pit cycle and don't have a drafting partner (or two) for an entire 18.82 mile lap, you're race is over.
 
What time does the race start tomorrow
 
DrifterJoe
Eastern is 5 hours behind, so 3pm.

Could they move that back or ahead by a few hours
 
Only race ill actually be able to make us on a track I don't have.. Put me as a reserve please.
 
Right, wild stuff expected tonight, any thoughts pre-race?
 
i am happy. i took a trip to norfolk in our camper van, now stuck in a field byy a rocky beach. best bit? i have internet :D! on a more serious note im note really looking forward, my ford is down on power
 
Right, wild stuff expected tonight, any thoughts pre-race?

In case you're feeling generous, fill me in about how the fuel depletes here. :)
 
In case you're feeling generous, fill me in about how the fuel depletes here. :)

Around 25 litres per lap I think.
 
Furinkazen
Around 25 litres per lap I think.

And if your feeling more generous buy me the track ;)
 
Carbonox
Trololol.

Mum's credit card <3

My family don't have credit cards.. Might have to beg grandad.. :dopey:
 
my gran paid for DLC 1. in return i had to buy a jaguar E-type . you don't know how long i spent trawling through the UCD to find one. i found it and she said no not that one, a green one! luckily she had to go. never let grandparents pay for DLC's....
 
Lobby will be up approximately 7.45 PM British time.
 
gokartman78
my gran paid for DLC 1. in return i had to buy a jaguar E-type . you don't know how long i spent trawling through the UCD to find one. i found it and she said no not that one, a green one! luckily she had to go. never let grandparents pay for DLC's....

My grandad let me use his Credit Card in exchange for the money it cost.
 
2 and 10 laps, thats 11 and 60 min races, long one's, buckle up...
 
Having major connection issues, room up soon.
 
Room Open!
 
Coming, need to make car and stuff XD
 
It's looking fairly bad at the moment.
 
Need some more people :(
 
New room up 5 min..
 
Oh dear.

Who said the championship chase would be over for me after changing cars? ;)
 
Oh yeah... 10 laps gonna be mad.
 
Sorry couldn't make it tonight.

Sister playing Skyrim :banghead:
 
Last edited:
This is complete madness, I think we need to delay the feature.
 
Race off, terrible connections. Carb did win a dead heat in the sprint though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back