GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,249 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing i cant get the link open to send my replay
 
The link to send your replay is an email address I think.
 
You never changed my color. I said a couple pages back that I'm going Midnight Purple III. With gold wheels for now.
 
I am already on the list but these are my colors

Member: UPSDeliveryBoy
PSN: UPSDeliveryBoy
Region: USA South East
Equipment: Controller
Body: Dark Sliver
Wheel: Sand Beige
 
Can I just post the replay on youtube and post it here?
 
So I just spend quite a load of money on getting the car up to specs. Hope the requirements don't change anytime soon. I'm at 134HP and 864KG on an '89 model. Hope that's how it's supposed to be.
EDIT: just did a few laps. Best one out of 10 was a 44.670
 
Last edited:
So I just spend quite a load of money on getting the car up to specs. Hope the requirements don't change anytime soon. I'm at 134HP and 864KG on an '89 model. Hope that's how it's supposed to be.
EDIT: just did a few laps. Best one out of 10 was a 44.670

It will gain a few more as it breaks in and loosens up, but that looks right for a start.
 
Last edited:
One more suggestion: Put the replay's in this thread so that anyone can check them.
This would make R1600turbo's life much easier 👍
 
1472-6681-3286-8590-0139

If anyone wants to race...
 
sorry had to open a new room 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3753 - 3656
 
Hello all I want in for sure!

PSN: AlGreene71
East Coast USA
G27
Body:Fresh Blue /(Carolina Blue)
Wh: Regular BBS
 
Finally got a chance to build the car and put my first 50 miles on it. I'm running consistent mid-44s with occasional dips lower, but still not into the hallowed 43s yet. I'm leaving more than enough time to get there in the last turn, which is giving me fits.

I'm dialing in the suspension but she is still pretty swivel-hipped under braking. Gotta tweak that out if possible.
 
My miata is at 138hp/114ft-lbs now after 200+ miles. That should be fully broken in!
 
Here's my best after my second session. I don't know if I will have another go at it or not, so this may end up being my qualifier-

[YOUTUBEHD]IGxMWkz0oNE[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Good job Zissou. Smooth driving as always!
 
GTPlanet Username: JohAE86
PSN ID: JohAE86
Region: Midwest (EST)
Equipment: G27
Color: OEM Red w/ gunmetal enkei 8spokes 👍
 
Here's my best after my second session. I don't know if I will have another go at it or not, so this may end up being my qualifier-

:grumpy: I guess I'll have to give it another session.
Good job, El Z (mumbled under my breath)
 
Im sure someone will be sub 42 but thats all I got boys.

 
Last edited:
Member: xBiG_MuNNi_DaVe
PSN: Mrs_Obama
Region: USA West Coast
Equipment: Controller
Body: Passionate Pink
Wheel: Sunburst Yellow
 
So I've been out of my apartment for the last 2 days and will be out one more night due to a pipe bursting. So I may not get my time submitted in time. Hopefully all will be good tomorrow night and I can send it in before the deadline.
 
You have until Saturday at midnight to get me your time.

Also, I finally figured out how to get the replay files on to my PS3 last night, but the game won't recognize them. I'm going to do a bit more testing tonight and try to find out why. Those that have sent me replay files, I'm working on it! :D

Edit: EL_Z and Dovesniper have been confirmed. 👍
 
Last edited:
is posting the replays to youtube acceptable, or only email submissions. Just thinking yt will make it a bit easier for you.

I'm still on the fence if I'm going to join the league or not. depends if I get time to tune and qualify in time or not.
 
is posting the replays to youtube acceptable, or only email submissions. Just thinking yt will make it a bit easier for you.

YouTube is easier, but either one works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back