GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,244 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I would like to run this series. My car is a '89 in Reflex Purple.

The first post clearly states weight reduction level 2. But I see comments about not using it. Is weight reduction allowed or not? I know window weight cannot be reduced on 89 models.
 
We all should be using it.
 
I'm in. RED/BLACK car. PSN is motortrend.
 
Hi guys, don't get on here much, but just thought I would lend a little setup help for anyone who's trying to get into the 42.XX's. Im running a G27, everything OFF. Hope this helps a lil bit, the car is very aggressive for me with this setup, and ive been able to run 42.09 online but only 42.32 offline at best.

-15/0 (Ride Height mm)
15.5/5.8 (Spring Rate)
4/4 (Dampers Ext)
4/4 (Dampers Comp)
1/2 (Anti Roll Bars)
-4.5/0 (Camber)
-.2/.1 (Toe)
1/8 (Brake Bias)

*Not running any chassis stiffeners, weight reduction, or the front lip.

If you plan on running with us, you have to run all mods listed in first post. They are not optional.
 
hey guys,

Im new here, but am very familiar with spec miata and it's rules. I've built a car for this series to race with you guys.

Please add me,

playstation network username-acanak
blue 89' with bronze wheels

Email- acanak@hotmail.com


Thanks
 
hi guys,

Im new here, but am very familiar with Spec Miata and its rules. I have built a car to race with you guys and would love to be added in if there is room.

please add me in:

PSN username: acanak
Blue 89' with bronze wheels
email: acanak@hotmail.com

Thanks
 
If you plan on running with us, you have to run all mods listed in first post. They are not optional.

Ow... I was thinking it was up too us whether we had to run the weight reduction, 20k chassis stiffener, and front lip. Im running everything else up to par but just not any of those. If we got to, we got to. =)
 
Last edited:
If anyone cares, I tried that crazy setup and could barely manage to get into the 43's.
 
Just found the set up that got me 10 consecutive laps in the 42's with a top time of 42.683.

Trying like hell to get into the 42.5's

This is in practice free run mode. I havent tried it online yet.

PSN: acanak
 
Just found the set up that got me 10 consecutive laps in the 42's with a top time of 42.683.

Trying like hell to get into the 42.5's

This is in practice free run mode. I havent tried it online yet.

PSN: acanak

After I posted this I went back to the game and got a 42.540.:gtpflag:

PSN: acanak
 
Count me in.

Member: Daniel C
PSN: GTP_DanielC
Region: UK (GMT+0)
Colors: Silver/Green wheels
Equipment: G25
 
cancelled. =(
 
Last edited:
That's a pretty hardcore plan there filp. Sounds good though, I'll try and make sure I can last that much at the Nord. See you around.
 
anyone gotta room going right now. Wanna get some practice in before the eagles game comes on.
 
hey dirty I was just getting ready to get on too. If there isn't a room up open one and i'll join you

Spec
 
That's a pretty hardcore plan there filp. Sounds good though, I'll try and make sure I can last that much at the Nord. See you around.

Cancelled
 
hey dirty I was just getting ready to get on too. If there isn't a room up open one and i'll join you

Spec

I'm up for some online action. I'll dust off the Miata, see you soon.
 
Last edited:
I'd like in on this too

Member: Jay_B_II
PSN: Jay2DaB329
Region: Georgia, USA
Equipment: DFGT
Body: Jamaica Beige Metallic
Wheel: Black
 
R1600Turbo, I compiled a list of the remaining drivers to date, that haven't been updated to OP. Figured I'd make your life a little easier. If us guys on the bottom half can't be included into qualifying...VOID POST! Hopefully we can! I'm hoping to practice with you guys soon, everytime I log online all of the autumin mini' courses are being run by drifters!


Current List of Drivers: (GTP ID / PSN / Region / Colors)

1. R1600Turbo (R1600Turbo) [NTSC] - Orange/Yellow
2. xisco44 (xisco44) [NTSC?] -
3. HMSMotorsport (HMS Motorsport) [PAL] - Red/White
4. Blues (csisac) [NTSC] - Matte Purple/White
5. filphil89 (GTP_Chronic) [NTSC] - Yellow/Bronze
6. Bones Brigade (zmikedz) [NTSC] - Yellow/
7. nurburgring (GTP_NURBURGRING) [NTSC] - British Green/Yellow
8. keito (GTP_keito) [NTSC] - Raspberry Red/Silver
9. kona309 (kona309) [NTSC] - Gloss Black/Matte White
10. -Cheezman- (MrTimmyA) [NTSC] - Mariner Blue/Gloss Black
11. EL_ZISSOU (EL_ZISSOU) [NTSC] - White/White
12. Dapper (EERS4YEARS) [NTSC] - Green/Black or Gray
13. Bleached (GTP_Vipond) [NTSC] - Black/Orange
14. jacnob (PDCrocks) [NTSC] - White/Black
15. JDM-GT5 (JDM-CD6-ACCORD) - [NTSC] Green/Black or white
16. fitftw (Rave2Grave) [NTSC] - Black/Green
17. EnzoDBR9 (EnzoDbr9) [NTSC] - Ferrari Red/Silver
18. Egghead43 (GTP_Egghead) [NTSC] - Atomic Orange/Black
19. GrahamTurismo (GrahamTurismo) [NTSC] - Yellow/Silver
20. drivefast (damon84c) [NTSC] - Dark Gray/Black
21. Imari (Neomone) [NTSC-J] - Opal Black/Bronze
22. tt997 (tt997) [NTSC] - Mica Blue/Orange
23. Dr Wankel (ScepTer_) [NTSC] - Silverstone/Bronze
24. Wardez (Wardez) [NTSC] - Splash Green/?
25. _stiggums (stiggums) [PAL] - Mariner Blue/Yellow
26. balang_479 (balang_479) [PAL] - Grey/Black
27. Duke (GTP_Duke) [NTSC] - 2CV Gray/Red
28. Hazzy (GTP_Hazzy) [PAL] - Lime Green/White
29. Zychon (Zychon) [NTSC] - White/Yellow
30. autox124 (autox124) [NTSC] - Gray/Silver
31. apradel (apradel) [PAL] - Yellow/Black
32. JerseyBoy85ss (TDRdirtyjersey) - Orange/White
33. Oops2low (Green_Lugz) [NTSC] - Purple/Bronze
34. Nethereal (Nethereal) [NTSC] - White/Gray
35. Choppa' (Choppa24) [NTSC] - Blue/Red
36. GTP_GODZlLLA(GTP_GODZlLLA) [NTSC] - Orange/White
37. silvermiata (SpecMiata-JSW) [NTSC] - White/Green
38. Spyhunter (GTP_Spyhunter) [NTSC] - White/Gold
39. Dovesniper711 (Dove_) [NTSC] - White/Purple
40. RacingManiac (RacingManiacGT1) [NTSC] - Alfa Red/Black
41. BRG 4 AutoX (BRG_4_AutoX) [NTSC] - British Green/Gray
42. Petros-XL (Petros-1988) [PAL] - Bayside Blue/White
43. mpowersii (mpowersii) [NTSC] - White/Silver
44. Paggydaggy (GTP_Paggydaggy) [PAL] - Metallic Blue/Black
---------------------------------------------------------

45. ntrinsik (ntrinsik) [NTSC] - Monte Carlo Blue Pearl/Gold BBS
46. SAMHAIN85 (SAMHAIN85) [NTSC] - Black/Black
47. pinkertonpunk (pinkertonpunk) [NTSC] Mariner Blue/White
48. SoWfPaW (SoWfPaW) [NTSC] Black/Red
49. Jeric (KECLEON_) [NTSC] Gris Bleu/Gold
50. brodeman (neiborhoodnag) [NTSC] Santa Fe Orange/Green
51. JoshBMW (Jahshh) [NTSC] Chameleon Orange/Black
52. motortrend (motortrend) [NTSC] Red/Black
53. the stig14 (acanak) [NTSC ??] Blue/Bronze
54. Daniel C (GTP_DanielC) [PAL] Silver/Green
55. Jay_B_II (Jay2DaB329) [NTSC] Jamaica Beige Metallic/Black
 
First post updated with new drivers and the email link to submit your qualifying videos. :)
 
R1600Turbo, I compiled a list of the remaining drivers to date, that haven't been updated to OP. Figured I'd make your life a little easier. If us guys on the bottom half can't be included into qualifying...VOID POST! Hopefully we can! I'm hoping to practice with you guys soon, everytime I log online all of the autumin mini' courses are being run by drifters!


Current List of Drivers: (GTP ID / PSN / Region / Colors)

1. R1600Turbo (R1600Turbo) [NTSC] - Orange/Yellow
2. xisco44 (xisco44) [NTSC?] -
3. HMSMotorsport (HMS Motorsport) [PAL] - Red/White
4. Blues (csisac) [NTSC] - Matte Purple/White
5. filphil89 (GTP_Chronic) [NTSC] - Yellow/Bronze
6. Bones Brigade (zmikedz) [NTSC] - Yellow/
7. nurburgring (GTP_NURBURGRING) [NTSC] - British Green/Yellow
8. keito (GTP_keito) [NTSC] - Raspberry Red/Silver
9. kona309 (kona309) [NTSC] - Gloss Black/Matte White
10. -Cheezman- (MrTimmyA) [NTSC] - Mariner Blue/Gloss Black
11. EL_ZISSOU (EL_ZISSOU) [NTSC] - White/White
12. Dapper (EERS4YEARS) [NTSC] - Green/Black or Gray
13. Bleached (GTP_Vipond) [NTSC] - Black/Orange
14. jacnob (PDCrocks) [NTSC] - White/Black
15. JDM-GT5 (JDM-CD6-ACCORD) - [NTSC] Green/Black or white
16. fitftw (Rave2Grave) [NTSC] - Black/Green
17. EnzoDBR9 (EnzoDbr9) [NTSC] - Ferrari Red/Silver
18. Egghead43 (GTP_Egghead) [NTSC] - Atomic Orange/Black
19. GrahamTurismo (GrahamTurismo) [NTSC] - Yellow/Silver
20. drivefast (damon84c) [NTSC] - Dark Gray/Black
21. Imari (Neomone) [NTSC-J] - Opal Black/Bronze
22. tt997 (tt997) [NTSC] - Mica Blue/Orange
23. Dr Wankel (ScepTer_) [NTSC] - Silverstone/Bronze
24. Wardez (Wardez) [NTSC] - Splash Green/?
25. _stiggums (stiggums) [PAL] - Mariner Blue/Yellow
26. balang_479 (balang_479) [PAL] - Grey/Black
27. Duke (GTP_Duke) [NTSC] - 2CV Gray/Red
28. Hazzy (GTP_Hazzy) [PAL] - Lime Green/White
29. Zychon (Zychon) [NTSC] - White/Yellow
30. autox124 (autox124) [NTSC] - Gray/Silver
31. apradel (apradel) [PAL] - Yellow/Black
32. JerseyBoy85ss (TDRdirtyjersey) - Orange/White
33. Oops2low (Green_Lugz) [NTSC] - Purple/Bronze
34. Nethereal (Nethereal) [NTSC] - White/Gray
35. Choppa' (Choppa24) [NTSC] - Blue/Red
36. GTP_GODZlLLA(GTP_GODZlLLA) [NTSC] - Orange/White
37. silvermiata (SpecMiata-JSW) [NTSC] - White/Green
38. Spyhunter (GTP_Spyhunter) [NTSC] - White/Gold
39. Dovesniper711 (Dove_) [NTSC] - White/Purple
40. RacingManiac (RacingManiacGT1) [NTSC] - Alfa Red/Black
41. BRG 4 AutoX (BRG_4_AutoX) [NTSC] - British Green/Gray
42. Petros-XL (Petros-1988) [PAL] - Bayside Blue/White
43. mpowersii (mpowersii) [NTSC] - White/Silver
44. Paggydaggy (GTP_Paggydaggy) [PAL] - Metallic Blue/Black
---------------------------------------------------------

45. ntrinsik (ntrinsik) [NTSC] - Monte Carlo Blue Pearl/Gold BBS
46. SAMHAIN85 (SAMHAIN85) [NTSC] - Black/Black
47. pinkertonpunk (pinkertonpunk) [NTSC] Mariner Blue/White
48. SoWfPaW (SoWfPaW) [NTSC] Black/Red
49. Jeric (KECLEON_) [NTSC] Gris Bleu/Gold
50. brodeman (neiborhoodnag) [NTSC] Santa Fe Orange/Green
51. JoshBMW (Jahshh) [NTSC] Chameleon Orange/Black
52. motortrend (motortrend) [NTSC] Red/Black
53. the stig14 (acanak) [NTSC ??] Blue/Bronze
54. Daniel C (GTP_DanielC) [PAL] Silver/Green
55. Jay_B_II (Jay2DaB329) [NTSC] Jamaica Beige Metallic/Black

I wont be at home until the second of January 2011.

So you can remove me from the list. But for sure, I'll be back on the track as soon as I come back :)
 
How clean should our lap be? Should the timer stay white, or should we go by the GTP OLR? Thanks in advance.
 
I thought the rules were pretty much the same? I mean, you definitely can't submit a time that is red,
because you cut something too close somewhere. Don't the GTP rules basically saying the same thing?

Also... put me in for a color change. I'm rocking Midnight Purple
 
I'd go by a white time. I doubt the GTP OLR rules would even give you a chance to have a RED time which the game deems as an unfair advantage.
 
How clean should our lap be? Should the timer stay white, or should we go by the GTP OLR? Thanks in advance.

I'd go by a white time. I doubt the GTP OLR rules would even give you a chance to have a RED time which the game deems as an unfair advantage.

Yeah, time must stay white. I wouldn't think a red time would count for anything, anywhere.
 
So, jumping the whole car off the road is cool?
 
So, jumping the whole car off the road is cool?

If the time is staying white only because the car isn't touching the ground when it would otherwise turn red on you I'd say is a no go. The only time I see it turning red is when you get all 4 wheels off the inside edge of the apex curbing (i.e. the car is completely off the racing surface) which is a cut in my book.

Every other online league I race with on various platforms uses 2 wheels on the racing surface/curbing as a rule, get all 4 wheels off the track it is considered a cut regardless of weather the wheels touch the ground or not.
 
Let's just put it this way:

Two wheels on the track, at all times.

;)

Edit: First post has been updated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back