CodeRedR51
Premium
- 56,006

- United States
1:47.195 on Laguna Seca
I've found that connection issues are hit or miss. Someone from Japan was playing with us and there weren't too many issues that I noticed.
Hmm, I hit a 1:45.515 during testing.
1:47.195 on Laguna Seca
I've found that connection issues are hit or miss. Someone from Japan was playing with us and there weren't too many issues that I noticed.
I don't think you can actually use Course Maker tracks online actually
I can't help but think how much cooler this series would be if we had a hard top option in GT5 and a livery editor.![]()
I can't help but think how much cooler this series would be if we had a hard top option in GT5 and a livery editor.![]()
Does anyone know when this is going to start. I need time to prep and build a race car.
I will create a room every day (on week days only) starting tomorrow at 1PM (New york time) until 3PM.
Name of the room will be GTP Spec Miata Practice.
It will be perfect if the racers comply with all the rules specified in this thread.
It will include unofficial races too... for some fun !![]()
Does anyone know when this is going to start. I need time to prep and build a race car.
I'm thinking the earliest we will start official races is on the 19th. That gives me time to get my internet set up at home, an official points system established, and everyone time to do some pre-season testing. 👍
Edit: We have 16 Drivers. So, anyone from here on out will be listed as being in a possible second room, if someone wants to step forward and take charge of that room.
Any lobbies at night because I have school. I can start nighttime lobbies if you want.
I'm thinking the earliest we will start official races is on the 19th. That gives me time to get my internet set up at home, an official points system established, and everyone time to do some pre-season testing. 👍
Edit: We have 16 Drivers. So, anyone from here on out will be listed as being in a possible second room, if someone wants to step forward and take charge of that room.
I'm going to Europe on the 16th of december. I'll come back on the 3rd of january.
So you can remove me from the list for the first races. BUT I want to continue to do practice room with you guys, and non official races too until the 16th. I have so much fun...
By the same time you can replace me by Oops2low.
If there is more people, I will join a second room at the beginning of 2011.