GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,249 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you double check the room number?
 
Updated first post with new championship points structure.
 
I will be on later tonight (after 8pm eastern) if i can find a room i will make my own. I wouldn't mind beating up on a bunch of higher power cars again haha, it was lots of fun.

edit, psn is SolidAxle
 
I'll be on too around that time. Yeah that higher HP car thing is a lot of fun and it boost our $ and XP. :-)
 
and for those of you that don't know what we are talking about, after running together for a while we ended up bumping up just the HP to around 250 so all the non series stragglers that were coming in the room could run something sort of competitive. They weren't. :-)
 
I'm going to try and run with you guys a little tonight, probably be on around 9 EST.

Always a blast.
 
Rom up 1472-6399-8580-0417-2514

Down
 
Last edited:
what time is the practice race tomorow?
 
race tomorrow- qualifying starts at 9:00pm est race after 15 mins of qual.

just opened a room 1472 6118 3658 4756 8513
 
^^ I should be in there in about 30-45 minutes.
 
race tomorrow- qualifying starts at 9:00pm est race after 15 mins of qual.

just opened a room 1472 6118 3658 4756 8513

Think I'm joining.

Anyone know how to get an obnoxious green paint color? I bought a 71 Mustang Mach 1 in lime green and it didn't come with a paint chip.
 
Last edited:
Member: DriftKing9
PSN: Driftking9
Region: Florida
Equipment: G25
Body: red
Wheel: silver
 
ill be there for race 1! championship white and black wheels
 
Thanks for the two quick races guys, I had serious trouble at Trial Mountain....my B Spec Driver forgot to take off the Comfort Soft tires and I literally joined the room 1 lap before the race started. It didn't end well.

Tsukuba was awesome to drive but hard as hell to pass. Qualifying will be key there.

Thanks GTP-Egg and R1600 for a great, clean race.

See you dudes tomorrow night!
 
👍

Watching the replays now. I always crack up laughing when someone goes flying past the camera blaring their horn. :lol:
 
Tsukuba was awesome to drive but hard as hell to pass. Qualifying will be key there.

Thanks GTP-Egg and R1600 for a great, clean race.

See you dudes tomorrow night!

Thank you for the clean race! 👍

Tsukuba is crazy hard to pass cleanly on! Little mistakes aren't even enough to capitalize on.
I think you've got the edge on qualifying there though, so you shouldn't need to worry too much.
 
Heeey fellow racers,
I finally got an account to talk to everyone on the forums.
Been runnin laps at night practicing with a bunch of yall..
Anyways, /wave. I haven't officially found out if I can make this race..
I'll find out ASAP.

Peace,
Shaz
 
So...anybody in Group B want to take charge of running the Group B room?
 
n/m I can't make it.
 
Last edited:
Turbo:

Looks like you might have some racers in Group B who don't make race check-in. If you need a last minute replacement for a "no call/no show" I can make Sunday's race at Suzuka East. No big deal, just let me know. I rock a turquoise soapbox with dark red wheels.

TT & Spy:

I've got some pictures that I need to post from our race the other day at Trial Mountain. Pretty amazing stuff if I do say so myself (the racing, not my attempts at photography). I tried to capture the adrenaline of turn 2 at 120mph. :)
 
You want to slide into Group B and run the room? :)
 
So...anybody in Group B want to take charge of running the Group B room?

If nobody want I can take it. But perhaps it's not logical to host so far of the rest of players.
 
If nobody want I can take it. But perhaps it's not logical to host so far of the rest of players.

Depends on your connection. Think we got one though...

Yep that sounds good to me!

Good! :dopey: Updating first post now...

Edit: what color was your car again? :lol:
 
Edit: what color was your car again? :lol:

I rock a turquoise soapbox with dark red wheels (I can't remember the exact paint chip name).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back