GTP Sportscar: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 589 comments
The stability only sucks for us and another team, all seems well elsewhere,
Nope. On weekends it just sucks for everyone. It's not a GT6 server issue. PSN is simply not stable.
PCARS said on twitter, that Sony is doing some maintenance this weekend to get P2P based games working again.

Nope. On weekends it just sucks for everyone. It's not a GT6 server issue. PSN is simply not stable.
PCARS said on twitter, that Sony is doing some maintenance this weekend to get P2P based games working again.

I'm aware its been every weekend since almost Christmas time, its awful, and the online game list is growing, this is beyond funny,

Well, I'm stuck on what to do now... I may prowl the community looking from some places to race until we all know what's going to happen next with the series. Anyone got a series they wouldn't mind an extra man in? PM me. :)

Well, I'm stuck on what to do now... I may prowl the community looking from some places to race until we all know what's going to happen next with the series. Anyone got a series they wouldn't mind an extra man in? PM me. :)
tagged in on the only ones i'd bother with, alternatively look on FB for "GT6 Midweek Motorsport Racers Collective"

Didn't hear anything again about these 60 min sprint races... Come on guys, whoever is interested please message me and we'll organize weekly 60 mins sprint races so then we have some good practice and loads of fun ! cmon !

It appears since the last pcars update that online services have improved on saturday nights on this game,

PSN update tomorrow, doesn't say anything about improving stability, just a bunch of nonsense about playing on a PC.....

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160406_0003.png
    wp_ss_20160406_0003.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 27
I played GT6 online yesterday with a friend, we couldn't even keep a room going for half a lap sometimes. It definitely hasn't been fixed yet, but hopefully they're still working on it.

Every year drivers grow another year older, so we get more racing birthday photos. Just the number of funny ones from the past is ever diminishing...

Hi,are there still 12h and 24h races being organised by AJ?

Just noticed the season is being postponed becose of psn isues is that correct?

Last edited:
AJ
Once we see improvement in PSN stability and reliability,
Something I've observed for the last two weekends at least. 👍 Hopefully it's actually better, we'll see how this weekend holds.

Hey so whta championships are you running here?
Maybe with my extensive knowledge about SportsCar racing I could help!

Back