GTP Sportscar: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 589 comments
AJ
Does 22:00 UTC work better for everyone?

I expect the test to last 90 minutes but will only be open to those who can be there at time above.
That will be too late for me, have to get up really early tomorrow

Just 3 more and I can hit the go button on this...

22 utc is good, is anyone allowed to join @AJ ?

Sorry, I am going to have to limit this to drivers who have previous experience in the Series. Many thanks for your interest though and hopefully we can get you involved soon.

I can confirm I've been disconnected five times today. I don't think it'd be worth it even if I could make the test session. Best of luck, I hope it's just my internet in a slump and not PSN... again.

I can confirm I've been disconnected five times today. I don't think it'd be worth it even if I could make the test session. Best of luck, I hope it's just my internet in a slump and not PSN... again.
i too was at this stage, i just turned off my PS3 for 10 seconds turned it on signed in to PSN left it to refresh my friends list and proceeded on to GT6, i've been in a room for 3H now

i too was at this stage, i just turned off my PS3 for 10 seconds turned it on signed in to PSN left it to refresh my friends list and proceeded on to GT6, i've been in a room for 3H now
I'll give this a try, waiting on the friends list to refresh first.

EDIT: Tried, joined room, DC'd 2 minutes later. :banghead:

Last edited:
I'm not going to bother fighting with the servers tonight. So I'm going to free up some space for someone else to join. 👍

Anyone else able to jim on in the next 5 minutes for the next 90 mins?

Back