GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,530 views
My Focus!

picture.php


I took this before I knew how to take good pictures on gt5. Please excuse the Horrible Quality. :nervous:​
 
Awesome Pictures on the previous pages guys! 👍
I love flicking through this thread after being away for a few days, especially this time around! :)
 
Missile, that BRZ on the previous page is siiiiick!!! I really don't like that body kit with the black accents...but with those rims, it works so well. Very well done 👍

NDB, both your RX-8 and Spoon Civic are stunning. The colours in your RX-8 pics are beautiful, the car itself as well as the scenery :drool:
 
Hey guys! probs first time posting here :)

8103437762_da5230a7c6_b.jpg
 
Dat Audi. Dat BMW. Dat Amuse.

So sick!
 
Love it Seal 👍

@Bidnyy, cant say I'm a fan of the extreme staggered wheels but awesome editing nevertheless!
 
@Bidnyy, cant say I'm a fan of the extreme staggered wheels but awesome editing nevertheless!
xD It came out like this, because i couldn't find any better on google xD
But i love vossens especially on x6 <3
Here is another one :| I feel that i'm kind of loosing it, so i'll stop posting for a few weeks/days. gotta browse through Lowdaily Rubnroll Stanceworks to get some ideas : )

Corrado by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
^^ I like it but the wheels are a little too bright for that side of the car, you need to adjust for the shadows.
 
Nice Audi S5 RomanBindy, is it Vossen rims ? Hope to see that car in gt6 ^^
 
^^ I like it but the wheels are a little too bright for that side of the car, you need to adjust for the shadows.

Nice Audi S5 RomanBindy, is it Vossen rims ? Hope to see that car in gt6 ^^

Thanks Guys : ) I appreciate it.
Yes these are vossen wheels.
and they look bright on corrado because i tried to make them propper white, in game they are really grey and dark :(
 
xD It came out like this, because i couldn't find any better on google xD
But i love vossens especially on x6 <3
Here is another one :| I feel that i'm kind of loosing it, so i'll stop posting for a few weeks/days. gotta browse through Lowdaily Rubnroll Stanceworks to get some ideas : )

~Picture~
Corrado by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

In my opinion, this one has turned out satisfactory. Taking a break wouldn't be wrong, but don't forget about this thread. :p
 
xD It came out like this, because i couldn't find any better on google xD
But i love vossens especially on x6 <3
Here is another one :| I feel that i'm kind of loosing it, so i'll stop posting for a few weeks/days. gotta browse through Lowdaily Rubnroll Stanceworks to get some ideas : )

Corrado by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Words cannot express how much I want this in real life. :drool:👍

Nice edit, Sprags! Are you sure that's your first one? :sly:
 
That M3 came out nice sprags 👍
 
I really like this STI
Another edit this one is better I think

Edit: BEFORE


STI by SpragsPs3, on Flickr

AFTER



Scooby by SpragsPs3, on Flickr​
 
Last edited:
Nice Subbie sprags, i think its a bit too high though :)
 
Awesome =)
Go ahead and Slam the car next time you edit. ;D 👍
 
Blitz.
Awesome =)
Go ahead and Slam the car next time you edit. ;D 👍

Im going to dont you worry :sly: ill have it up soon
 
Back