GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,530 views
Wangan Midnight Functional STANCE!

main.php

​



WOW Awesome! O: :drool:
I always liked Rat Look ;)
 
I got that game but got bored driving straight all the time :lol:
 
It's WANGAN MIDNIGHT Dudeee!!! Lmao :D
Based on the Late 80's Film Wangan Midnight, they made several Arcade-ish games.
Same as Initial D!!!! Initial D had an original film which then turned into a huge franchise. That's why the original Toyota AE86 and the Datsun 240Z (Devil Z) are soo coool, they're well known from these games/films. :D

@eddy, so true XD That's why Initial D's better in my opinion. :/
 
My Matsuri car.

I'm in love with these rims.
8108358696_9ec539612e_h.jpg
 
Oh well i'm not gonna go anywhere.
i saw this rusty yesterday and yeah here is mine
what do you think ?

~Sexy Beetle~

I love a good rat Dub! :drool:👍 Your editing skills are making me jelly... :dunce:
 
My Beautiful Baby girl. Her name is Re Amemiya

34fhbtu.jpg


dykp08.jpg


157g16r.jpg


34dshdx.jpg


ejcy1h.jpg


20q05dt.jpg


6p00n9.jpg


Hope you guys like. :)
 
I remember the days when I raced against the Legacy in GT3. Good old times... I just wish the graphics were better. Great work, nonetheless, though! 👍
 
I remember the days when I raced against the Legacy in GT3. Good old times... I just wish the graphics were better. Great work, nonetheless, though! 👍

thanks :cheers:
 
Blitz.
Wangan Midnight


Ive just watched wangan midnight for my first time yesterday AND... Initial D i really like them both :sly/
 
Ive just watched wangan midnight for my first time yesterday AND... Initial D i really like them both :sly/

I've watched both of the movies with Sub titles, they are pretty good. Anyway good pictures all. I like the FT-86 you posted Ziggy. :drool:
 
TrialMountainCircuit_22.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_21.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_20.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_19.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_18.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_17.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_16.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_15.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_14.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_13.jpg

not edited , just played with some effects , heres one edit dedicated to the family i love , team redsuns
Kyoto-Gionkopiekopie-1.jpg
 
Ive just watched wangan midnight for my first time yesterday AND... Initial D i really like them both :sly/
Glad you liked them! :D
There's also Animated Anime series of them both too. They're ok. I've seen all the Initial D ones sadly lol, it's hard to get into but they get better and better :)

Edit: By the way, awesome pictures guys! Love the Jag and the Scoobies. ;)
 
Last edited:
Woah zigs don't tell me that's edited D: that's a lot of offset. Running Volk REs? Sexehhhh
 
The colors and tones are edited but the car does sit that way with racing suspension slammed and no camber... It's one of my favorites!
 

Yeahh, these things sit pretttyyy. Plus, taking shots at angles such as this showcase Stance best.#FACT
Such an awesome picture 👍

*Quickie Edits*


Bombed Ceilica.

8119496442_a250e504aa_z.jpg




RPS13 Scrapes.

8119484091_1c5a688d4f_z.jpg

​
 
Back