GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,551 views
This page is winning guys! Keep them greatly stanced cars coming 👍 ;)
 
I'm absolutely blown-away. That is amazing, I love the 'rat' look :D
 
Im being an ass here:dopey: - but you guys know "stance" doesnt mean "low". Its just a word for standing posture. That "fitting wheel arc" is just a current trend. Heres a picture of the famous "nose up" stance of an old mustang.(the way they are supposed to be :))

1965-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350.jpg


Now that i got the ass out of me - nice pictures guys:)
 
The 135i!​

8127526367_ecef6bc168.jpg


8127578740_61e32ff508.jpg


8127586960_d965e8f8d6.jpg



Hope you guys like them! Give me some feedback!! :gtpflag:

Bonus Pics

8128283565_afbf24f606.jpg



8128337368_77fa09533e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Makes a change...

Sketch-2.jpg


Sketch.jpg


Sketch-3.jpg


Sketch-4.jpg

as she sits, no photoshop, no corners..
Sketch-5.jpg

Round corners however ;)
Sketch-6.jpg


Sketch-7.jpg
 
God that KA is something different, the colour and everything aha! 👍
 
God that KA is something different, the colour and everything aha! 👍

still a KA :(
xD Great pictures everybody especially your Ceilica Blitz. That atmosphere O_O
 
still a KA :(
xD Great pictures everybody especially your Ceilica Blitz. That atmosphere O_O
Can't say I like KA's at all but whatever :L
And Thanks alot man! ;) What do you mean 'Atmosphere'? You like the feel of the picture?
 
201042_2484454248734_1547109674_o.jpg
 
The Adventure to Trial Mountain!

8129262718_65218158cb.jpg


8129192731_894c427a75.jpg


8129224099_1e8d3612ee.jpg


8129254279_48e0025a00.jpg


Hope you liked it!
:gtpflag:​
 
TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

a fun edit i did , i think it turned out pretty good
 
HOLYHOLYHOLYHOLY ****! Epic chop dude! 👍

It's sexy.
but i have to say that there is something wrong with front wheel/rim :/
although everything else is just superb.
Guess who is back ? xD XD I got a few shots in progress right now, here is one :
I hope you like it

Lowdoner by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
Did anyone like mine? :(
 
Did anyone like mine? :(

I'm gonna be honest with you, the only one i kind of liked is the 3rd picture. nice drop, however when you make sticker layer try overlay mode of multiply with lower opacity. Some of the stickers are not related to stance culture, even if they are not on the JDM subaru. :| sorry.
 
LOL, that's a nice pickup you have there Hamster! :dopey:
 
Back