GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,888 views

Summer Morning Mist

I fancied having a go at one of my shoots were i limit myself to 5 shots and a quick edit afterwards. This was shot 2 of the 5 and the editing took about an hour or so. Nothing special as usual but what do you expect for a quick one?!

Me? Another Beetle Shot? No way!
​
 
Looking good lee! 👍
 



STANCE LEGENDS

​


S2K
8305221084_7b7f927fca_z.jpg

Same Car? XD


Love that second edit Polarfox :D
Also, that's just beautiful leeislee!
 
good work guys keep it up
 
Last edited:
So much win... :drool:👍

Once I get my graphics tablet up and running I'll be sure to make some more adventerous edits. Hard to edit with an over sensitive mouse at the moment. :lol:

You can change mouse sensitivity.
 
You can change mouse sensitivity.

I know, but I've grown used to it when browsing so if I changed it, I'd feel as if it was a sluggish mouse. Just a bit annoying when trying to edit.
 
Dear Kaz...

I hope. :lol:
 
👍

Not feeling that last one though. :indiff:
 
Hmm, not like the other photos i have, im getting less happy with it over time :/
 
Once I saw a matte dark grey Evo X on the streets that looked like this.
Not stanced though.
:sly:



Oh, and the editing was done with the help of DriftMissle's guide on the first page. :D
​
 
Last edited:
Back