GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,867 views
Thank you GTR! Means alot coming from you! :)
Hey, no problem mate. :)

I must add that the quality of the pictures posted in this thread (and in the other threads we have) improves day after day and want to thank each one of you who have shared their pictures (and also those who plan to share their work) with the community. It most certainly isn't a matter of course, after all. Thanks for turning this thread into something worth looking at after every single new post. :cheers:
 
before
8335599258_8c9bcd96cf_b.jpg

edited
8334544045_aeb4e8dab7_b.jpg
 
not much stance here, just a poor attempt at lowering and rim enlargement.

 
My recent work, this took me forever.

Before:
8336511602_d1d5b1f833_c.jpg


After:
8336511234_685910e1fb_c.jpg
 
DriftMissle, Nice one! I liked the picture to start with, let alone the eddited one! :sly: 👍 ziggy, I love these so much! I was putting a drift tune on one yesterday. =) Sit's nice on the OEM wheels :D
 
Getting into the stance scene...but I'm not sure how well I can do it. :nervous:
Lucerne-ChapelBridge_2-1_zpsa1566575.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_1-1_zps1abb990b.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge-1_zps79938219.jpg
 
I'll take some new GT4 pictures later today. If you guys have something special in mind, don't hesitate to make a request. :)
 
Polarfox
Took some time to get this done with all coloring and zip ties :)

Pretty awesome although I would've left the door just black or even the original blue but still awesome 👍
 
hi guys , it has been a wile , well here is an edit i spend a very very long time on , enjoy

before:
London_1.jpg


after:
London_1kopiekopie.jpg
 
Awsome picture!
Take it as challenge ;) im on it :)

Edit: Care to tell me where you find the rims?
 
Last edited:
Hah, almost got me if it wasnt for the backround mountains ;) anywho, care to tell where you get your rims?
 
Not as wicked as some of anthaliscious edits but I did alter the rear wheel a little bit. :D

​
 
Last edited:
Back