GTP STANCEĀ™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,712 views
8342217961_d2051d694e_b.jpg
 

Beautiful, I love it from the tailights to the Keep Drifting Fun box thingy! :lol:

Great work!

I might come up with some more editing later today too :)
 



Please click on the picture to view it in lightbox, so you can appreciate all the details ;)​
 
This thread is getting better everyday! Great work guys!
 
I love this page!!​
 
Some dope shots in here ! Here is my GT 86/FR-S.......

picture.php
 
:rolleyes: Hmm, can I have some feedback on my post? It isn't as hardcore as some of the other latest additions in the thread but I've spent a good couple of hours on it. Thanks. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
Once I saw a matte dark grey Evo X on the streets that looked like this.
Not stanced though.
:sly:



Oh, and the editing was done with the help of DriftMissle's guide on the first page. :D
​

Sexy
 
Blitz, your shots are tits :D I'm new to Gtplanet, and new to the photo editing stuff, BUT, heres my RS6....
picture.php
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys :)
Thanks alot man, good effort, keep it up!
Also, can I just say; try not to double post. ;) šŸ‘
 
Oh, and the editing was done with the help of DriftMissle's guide on the first page. :D​

I never saw this :O

Just saw it from MiamiStreets' quote aha.

But great job!, glad I helped you out. :)
 
Back