Gtp suzuka race for 10-09-10

For the drivers in the first lobby please pick one of the 4 start time options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My overtake on you right at the end just made my evening. I was closing in for laps. The lap before I went for an overtake on the outside of that corner as well. You may not have seen me.

My overtake on you right at the end just made my evening. I was closing in for laps. The lap before I went for an overtake on the outside of that corner as well. You may not have seen me.

I thought that was you closing in, and you made a great classic last turn pass at the end.

Sorry I had to bail but shark was sending out invites.

I thought my start time lobby 2 was 9pm gmt.
It worked out at 11 PM gmt.

Hello all, I had a great time racing, altho I did not finish my race. Shark and the other racers I was with were way to fast for me. Maybe next time Korea I'll have a better handle on things. Thanks Lefty for all the fun see you at the next race.

Well done Lefty, sounds like everyone had a great time and some good racing too. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one. Things are a little hectic here on the weekends though.

Gutted that I couldn't make was getting into the rhythm of the track and putting in some good lap times. Had to go and work all weekend though :(

I'll be there for the Korean GP though! :)

Gutted that I couldn't make was getting into the rhythm of the track and putting in some good lap times. Had to go and work all weekend though :(

I'll be there for the Korean GP though! :)

Great deal Jamie your always welcome and I hope you can make it. Please blaste some TT's and find a speed that your good with so I can put you in a lobby that works for you.... 👍

Back