Gtp suzuka race for 10-09-10

For the drivers in the first lobby please pick one of the 4 start time options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys!

I'm sorry I missed the practice.

I also will likely be missing the race on Sunday, therefore if there's anyone interesting in taking part that want to take my position, that would be ok.

Yo bullie grafpt is correct the race is on Sat the 9th so look at your callender, maybe you are right given whare you live but I could be wrong, and let us know...... thankzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Hi
With lefty's ps3 recovery I guess that this is still on for saturday.Will it be at 20:00 gmt,and what duration will the race be.

Someone else will have to host for Group one due to Leftys problem. If anyone wants to nominate themselves to host then it would help him :)

I would offer to do it but I'm in group 2.

Hello racers
I guess i'm alittle behind on the information needed,

best lap time 133.100
using a wheel

hey lefty if you could update my information on the first thread that would be great. Thanks

I can host race 1 if people are happy with that. My connection is pretty good. I'll be miked up (if I remember to charge it tonight).

8PM GMT for those of you who don't know. I could be on-line before that (got Nephews sleeping over, so not sure).

Is anyone apart from Lefty not available in Group One? I'll add the rest of the group tonight.

Did we agree on a race distance?

Any other queries, shout or PM.

Blacque, I see you are in reserve group 3, as Lefty is not racing (as I understand, hopefully he can) do you want to join group 1?

Yes I got all my demons exercised and the race is still a go as is. The first group goes off at 20:00 GMT and the second lobby goes off at 21:00 as Shark33 is the host and he wanted a later start time. I’m thinking that the chat room will open up a half hour before race 1 and if someone doesn’t make it and there is someone from the reserved lobby waiting to take their place, aka “BlacqueJacques” it’s his. Since Jacq is the only one in there he can fill for in for lobby 1 and I would think he could also fill in for lobby 2 also. I would think that if Shark wanted anyone to help fill up the second lobby maybe some of the drivers from lobby 1 that just got done racing might be able to race again but you would have to contact Shark33-.

------------------------------------------ OP HAS BEEN UPDATED --------------------------------------

Last edited:
Remember current British time is GMT+1 as we are still in summer (apart from Scotland, which doesn't have one). Which is where I think you are getting the 5 hours from.

I'm out... I thought it would be roughly around race time or thereafter ... 5am for me and I'll be asleep as I did a full day today... maybe next time ... In Korea?

Well that was an awesome race , the first 4 laps were rough for me , but by lap 5 l found my rhythm and was putting down steady lap times. l only had one incident , sorry BlaqueJaque ,l tapped you on lap #1, but no harm done
Thanks Lefty for letting me fill in last minute.

Well that was an awesome race , the first 4 laps were rough for me , but by lap 5 l found my rhythm and was putting down steady lap times. l only had one incident , sorry BlaqueJaque ,l tapped you on lap #1, but no harm done
Thanks Lefty for letting me fill in last minute.

That's OK, I am sure it was not the reason I finished 2 laps down:lol::lol::lol:

I had racing line on but it was only displaying at the start finish line:ouch:

I got used to no line and despite the odd over cooking a corner I enjoyed the race:tup:

Lost connection. T_T

But overall, it was a fun race.

GTP chat..go to F1 room.

LINK

I am glad that the race was enjoyable and fun was had by all. It was the first time I ever tried to throw something like this together and I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped out. I think the race was about the right length and I was happy with the out come. I hope you can all show up at “Leftys Korean Grand Prix Fun Run” on Sat. Oct. 23rd, the weekend of the real Korean F1 GP in Yeongam on the 24th.

2rcvol2.jpg

Last edited:
Back