GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

I liked low grip-ness of wet driving, even if it was a bit excessive. I fondly remember a few wet Spa races :sly:.

I just hope it isn't too toned down now..

I'm reading everyone talk about how there's a lot more grip in the wet and thinking...

quote-that-which-is-cannot-be-true-herbert-marcuse-119577.jpg

Lapped you twice in another ;). And kept speed with DPs, constantly trading times and catching early on while they got to grips with the grip :D. (ABS off made it even more fun :))

Lapped you twice in another ;). And kept speed with DPs, constantly trading times and catching early on while they got to grips with the grip :D. (ABS off made it even more fun :))
I wish No abs was more like how it is in F1 games. Most people just get frustrated with it now.

I either do good in the wet, or bad. There isn't much of a inbetween!

I think no ABS is slightly improved as I drove the Scirocco GT24 on Brands and on my normal GT5 BB setting it felt too easy not to lock up. So I bumped up the values to I think 6,4 or 3. Even then it was controlable.

I think no ABS is slightly improved as I drove the Scirocco GT24 on Brands and on my normal GT5 BB setting it felt too easy not to lock up. So I bumped up the values to I think 6,4 or 3. Even then it was controlable.
Meh, ABS on one isn't the end of the world. Since we have weather on the majority of tracks, anyone have tips for weather settings?

( @Furinkazen )

It isn't and I will happily deal with it, I still have a ways to go with the new physics. But for a free run playing with a new car just sayin' that to me ABS off feels a little better :).

It isn't and I will happily deal with it, I still have a ways to go with the new physics. But for a free run playing with a new car just sayin' that to me ABS off feels a little better :).
It will for those who take it a bit more seriously.

But ABS on one and 14 guys is way better than no abs and 8-10 guys. I'm excited for some night races too!

Damn it. You make me wish he (ghskilla) had made an ITCC début.

Indeed, you guys have as many sign-ups as ITCC... Already. Not bad.

I think ant will show up last minute like he always does. Used to always make me mad cause I've never seen him online testing. Then he comes in the lobby asking for specs, takes the pole in the last minute of qualifying and just kills everyone. :lol:

I do still have a replay of when I beat him in the Bently at Fugi. But even then I think he was running a lower spec. Something about power conversion to whatver he uses didnt match.

As far as brakes go, most of my setups have a really low setting compared to gt5. Seems to work though. I'm using my times from the BMW with praiano's tune as a benchmark. That car will be fast. Super easy to drive.

Well, I'll edit this one away.

@STALLIONO you're very much welcomed to stick around!

Guys, should be shipping this wheel off tomorrow (about time!) and getting a new one near the beginning of January. We'll go from there, but I'm just not consistent enough to spec with a ds3. Any help would be appreciated, the gt3 cars should be as close to stock as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@paulmac2k9 is like the official spec-guy when it comes to consistency... Couldn't we work with him? I can probably run laps in Nissan, Mercedes, BMW and Audi, but I'm actually pretty crap with cars with more than 295 hp.

@paulmac2k9 is like the official spec-guy when it comes to consistency... Couldn't we work with him? I can probably run laps in Nissan, Mercedes, BMW and Audi, but I'm actually pretty crap with cars with more than 295 hp.

Like everyone else I am still getting to grips with the new physics so my consistency is lacking at the moment :P.

Like everyone else I am still getting to grips with the new physics so my consistency is lacking at the moment :P.

You missed the 295 hp part. :P

I can drive the RBJ okay, and ITCC cars... But I'm still getting to grips with POOOOOWWWEEEEEEERRRRRR. I sucked at GT5 with PPOOOWWWWEEEERRRRR and so I'll still suck at GT6 with PPPOOOOWWWWEEERRRR.

/clarkson

The BMW and Merc are just about the same. Should come down to the driver. Used a bit of downforce for both cars. Unless you want that to be left alone also. Is there even a way to police that?

I've been too lazy to really go in depth with the Audi and Nissan.

Edit: There seems to be a tire bug in the game. Just got done reading up on it. From what I understand, it goes like this.

FR cars have more grip on their first stint of tires. After you pit, and put on a new set of the same tires the grip levels go down. It's about a 2 second loss for each lap.

MR cars do not have as much grip on their first set of tires compared to an FR. But when you go into the pits and put on a new set of the same tires grip levels go up. It's about a 2 second gain for each lap.

All of this can only be tested in an online lobby only. Honestly in all of my testing so far, it's been in arcade mode and maybe 5 laps per stint and then make changes. I have not tried to test out these bugs for myself.

There is also a bug with after market rims. The thread I was reading didnt go too much into detail about this. I think it said something about after market rims being more narrow than stock. Obviously meaning less grip. I dont know how they can tell because I dont see anywhere in the game where it gives us information on tire width's. Supposedly there are separate threads on this issue.

Hopefully all of this can get sorted out before the season starts. I have faith that they will. I dont see them rolling out their "start your own race club" feature or whatever they call it before this is fixed.

Last edited:
The BMW and Merc are just about the same. Should come down to the driver. Used a bit of downforce for both cars. Unless you want that to be left alone also. Is there even a way to police that?

I've been too lazy to really go in depth with the Audi and Nissan.

Edit: There seems to be a tire bug in the game. Just got done reading up on it. From what I understand, it goes like this.

FR cars have more grip on their first stint of tires. After you pit, and put on a new set of the same tires the grip levels go down. It's about a 2 second loss for each lap.

MR cars do not have as much grip on their first set of tires compared to an FR. But when you go into the pits and put on a new set of the same tires grip levels go up. It's about a 2 second gain for each lap.

All of this can only be tested in an online lobby only. Honestly in all of my testing so far, it's been in arcade mode and maybe 5 laps per stint and then make changes. I have not tried to test out these bugs for myself.

There is also a bug with after market rims. The thread I was reading didnt go too much into detail about this. I think it said something about after market rims being more narrow than stock. Obviously meaning less grip. I dont know how they can tell because I dont see anywhere in the game where it gives us information on tire width's. Supposedly there are separate threads on this issue.

Hopefully all of this can get sorted out before the season starts. I have faith that they will. I dont see them rolling out their "start your own race club" feature or whatever they call it before this is fixed.
Holy edit!

But great info, however I bring bad news. My Logitech experience has been terrible, and still (pushing two weeks) have not received my shipping label from them. Apparently they got my fax 4 days after I sent it, and I'm getting a label now. They have about 20 hours left in their time window to get me that label before I call again.

Bummer is that I'm leaving tomorrow mid day and if I get the label, won't be able to send it until next Thursday (getting home from a trip on Tuesday late and the post office obviously won't be open on Christmas...) then the 7-10 business day time zone comes in. Going by how this has gone so far I probably won't have a wheel until almost the middle of January.

So, the reason I haven't been on these cars is that my wheel is no longer recognized by my play station, I have had a ton of school work, and I simply am not good enough with a controller to do anything well enough for it to be useful.

So we're on a delay, but if we all work together we can keep the damage to a minimum.

How can I help, Logi-monkey? :)

Edit: upon getting all gold in S License, the R8 LMS Ultra is rewarded as a gift car - don't buy one. :)

Last edited:
:lol: at the long edit. I didnt want to make a double post.

I was kind of hoping the season not start till mid january anyway. Things are going to be really busy for me in the coming weeks. Pretty sure most of us are in the same boat. Middle of january should be when things start to calm down.

:lol: at the long edit. I didnt want to make a double post.

I was kind of hoping the season not start till mid january anyway. Things are going to be really busy for me in the coming weeks. Pretty sure most of us are in the same boat. Middle of january should be when things start to calm down.

Jan. 18th - the ITCC and USCC launch party. Be there. :P

(Wishful thinking)

Back