GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

Sorry things have been quiet here this week. The first race at willow springs is this weekend!

Hopefully we can get a really good P turnout!

You know what? I said I hated the DW and that I was out of the rest of the series. I still hate it very much, but my Saturday nights would be boring without racing here. So I'm coming back for these last 2 races, just to actually race. Besides, it seems I still have a chance at the NAEC, as freak as it may be.

You know what? I said I hated the DW and that I was out of the rest of the series. I still hate it very much, but my Saturday nights would be boring without racing here. So I'm coming back for these last 2 races, just to actually race. Besides, it seems I still have a chance at the NAEC, as freak as it may be.
I think most everyone has a shot honestly.

For clarification- a drop round cannot be a NAEC race.

I think most everyone has a shot honestly.

For clarification- a drop round cannot be a NAEC race.
For me to win, basically, I have to be the only one that shows up. Tex would have to be 4th or lower, while Rich could finish 3rd, as long as the actual championship doesn't interfere with NAEC because then their wins would mean Rich is champion. And I'd have to win the race. You can see how hard it would actually be from that last statement.

Guys im cutting it close. Someone may need to open the room

Room is up i am not at the playstation right now.

1472-6118-4259-7710-3081

Last edited:
Very sad luck for me, Matheus saw what happened to me. I ran wide into the pit lane and Gran Turismo (aka the lovely "PD" dont allow you to drive through the pits) so I had to change onto the tire glitch tires. I tried to pit again to get off them but the 2nd set was glitching slightly as well and the car was at 20% less grip than I had in Q, very sad. I couldn't even do 1 clean lap at a decent pace, I kept trying and I finally just ended it.

It would be nice maybe if we started with 2 formation laps and 1 mandatory pitstop so we can avoid the first set of glitch tires.

Good job to Big though for sticking with it and not making my mistake of running wide.

Very sad luck for me, Matheus saw what happened to me. I ran wide into the pit lane and Gran Turismo (aka the lovely "PD" dont allow you to drive through the pits) so I had to change onto the tire glitch tires. I tried to pit again to get off them but the 2nd set was glitching slightly as well and the car was at 20% less grip than I had in Q, very sad. I couldn't even do 1 clean lap at a decent pace, I kept trying and I finally just ended it.

It would be nice maybe if we started with 2 formation laps and 1 mandatory pitstop so we can avoid the first set of glitch tires.

Good job to Big though for sticking with it and not making my mistake of running wide.
Tex and I both ran wide at the same turn later on. Same lap, even! :lol:

Yeah, very unfortunate what happened to you there. I couldn't believe my eyes when you went over the crest! I was in happy 1st place for a few laps, but then I ran off in the usual fashion. Congrats to Tex for the win! The championship is now down to the last race!

Tex and I both ran wide at the same turn later on. Same lap, even! :lol:

Yeah, very unfortunate what happened to you there. I couldn't believe my eyes when you went over the crest! I was in happy 1st place for a few laps, but then I ran off in the usual fashion. Congrats to Tex for the win! The championship is now down to the last race!
Yes if it was any place other than the pits I'd have been fine. There's no way to cancel pit stops. :grumpy: It wouldn't even have been a problem at all without the tire glitch, the tires were the nail in my coffin really, but terrible luck all round. Damn tire glitch, I wouldn't even be surprised if the guy who does the physics is sitting back laughing all the way to the bank unconcerned about fixing it.

To add insult my screen was glaring super bad so I had to pause it and turn down the brightness.

Finale coming up this weekend. I'm going to be there. I want to end this awesome series with a good race. Let's all show up for polar and the series.

Also, tbw finally got his W 👍 :cheers:

I'm finally making the finale. This is the first season I've been able to go to the finale at. It's cost me 2 DP championships not making it lol but now I'm finally going to make it

I'm going to try really hard to make it to Laguna Seca guys. I really want to compete in the last race.
Come on buddy. It's not a finale without you being there. I really wish Storm, damu, and Ant could make it along with panoz and the other old skool guys

Back