GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

Only car I got from the previous season is the Nissan R92CP and that was when I managed to get enough credits from doing the Red Bull X Series and the 24 Minuites Of Le Mans.

If only I had internet access right now, I'd jump at the chance to race tomorrow. Sorry guys, not a lot I can do right now, but hopefully I get into a situation where I get some internet access soon, so that I can enjoy the fun once again. :)

This looks like a difficult race for Audi to come up top.

Lets end this thing strong :) and good luck to the P drivers 👍.

So sad to see this series go :(.

P.S I want to do the money glitch but I'm scared of losing all my cars.

This looks like a difficult race for Audi to come up top.

Lets end this thing strong :) and good luck to the P drivers 👍.

So sad to see this series go :(.

I think you would have to go back to a certain update. Maybe even go back to how it was on release day. Of course, after you do the glitch, you would have to install all the updates again.

Do you have your Wii U yet? I think you and I are the only Nintendo fans around here. :( Have you seen the trailer for MK8 Rainbow road? :drool: I think I'm going to have to reserve my copy this weekend.

I think you would have to go back to a certain update. Maybe even go back to how it was on release day. Of course, after you do the glitch, you would have to install all the updates again.

Do you have your Wii U yet? I think you and I are the only Nintendo fans around here. :( Have you seen the trailer for MK8 Rainbow road? :drool: I think I'm going to have to reserve my copy this weekend.
I saw that trailer... My roommate is bringing his Wii U... And that game will be played

PD changed some things to make it harder or impossible I believe. I think you need to check on that. I laundered in while the weather was fair and the grass was green. :lol:

I keep reading this is the final season. Is it really? Whats going on?

Just got a job so I'll be getting it soon (presumably around May). MK8 looks very promising and brilliant and that rainbow road looks outstanding (P.S That was the retro Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 64 that'll be in the game (there will be a new Rainbow Road but...)) and even looks challenging and fun unlike the original 64 version which was just dull and boring. Other games I'm planning to get for the Wii U are; Project CARS, SM3DW, NSMBU (and the Lugi expansion pack) and Nintendo Land at the moment,

Shame there is a lack of Nintendo fans around here :(. We could've got a Mario Kart 8 series around here maybe :P.

I'll be sure to add you guys when I get the Wii U :). My Nin ID is still RESHIRAM5, I think (I got Nintendo ID on my 3DS).

I keep reading this is the final season. Is it really? Whats going on?
Yeah it's the last season for now. Just don't have the time needed anymore.
Yes, im confused too. What car am I in???!!!
Well you said you were going to race the Mercedes so...
Polar said that he's going into college this year, so he won't have enough time to do another season.
Pretty much :) All the bugs and stuff don't make it much fun either.

Alright guys final list!

P:

GT:

Audi

1. Polar
2. Resh

BMW:

Mercades

Nissan

P:

1. Matheus
2. M0NSTER