GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

Ties in GT! @tbwhhs could come in clutch and get a championship!!!

Guys, the hype train is coming in.. Final race! 3ish years in the making. This is pretty much a big deal! Tag everyone and anyone who would want to race! Let's fill the grid for the true series finale!!!

Gotta get a list going fast!! Add your name to the car!

P:

1. @M0NSTER97
2. @Rich S
3. @MatheusBond
4. @Furinkazen
5. @gtpanoz
6. @LancerEvo7
7. @Yeratel84
8. @Harsk100

GT:

Audi:

1. Polar
2. @RESHIRAM5

Mercades:

1. @cnd01
2. @FlyinHawaiian77

Nissan:

1. @tbwhhs
2. @Ph1sher

BMW:

1. @Turbo_snail
2. @RACECAR / winner

I'm sure not all these people will be able to make it so add anyone you can! Let's make it have as many old guys as we can!

@Storm_SP17 @anirishnirvana @OrangeSquash @unrealanthony @ITCC_Andrew @swiftsmith @paulmac2k9 @I Am Yellow @R0ssingt0n @ghskilla @Shinshiki

@1Lambofan you can for sure come to the race this weekend. Nice to have you!

I would like to thank you guys for a good season. Started off a bit shaky, but it think overall it went well. Hopefully the last race goes off without a hitch and we can end it on a high!

I'll show up for the last race.

How do you guys feel about doing a photo shoot before or after the race? We can also do a parade lap before the pace lap and do a quick lineup with all of the cars. Kind of wish we did this for every season now. :( Would have been cool to see pics of all the seasons lined up in order.

How do you guys feel about doing a photo shoot before or after the race? We can also do a parade lap before the pace lap and do a quick lineup with all of the cars. Kind of wish we did this for every season now. :( Would have been cool to see pics of all the seasons lined up in order.
It would be awesome to have done. Fun times over the 2 1/2 years this series has been going

I think we should do something. We did something after season 5 I think... Can't remember :P

I know damu did a lap or two in a lotus as a send off in season 4(?)

But a organized lap would be pretty sweet!

Do a memorial for all the winners and describe the seasons, or something. If you guys email me the replays, I can maybe put a season review together, FIA style. I like the parade lap idea too.

If enough show up maybe we could do something with all the cars the series has used over the 6 seasons..

The crappy thing is: I don't have enough money to buy any of the cars on GT6 that I used in the GT5 series. I'd love to parade my Sauber that I had so much success in back in S2 and S3, but I don't have the cash

The crappy thing is: I don't have enough money to buy any of the cars on GT6 that I used in the GT5 series. I'd love to parade my Sauber that I had so much success in back in S2 and S3, but I don't have the cash
I can do it for you. If only we could still lend cars like in GT5...

Alright! Anyone else with a past car and no cash to buy it? I got 14m gathering dust.
I dont get it, you cant lend in game credits? Anyways I thought everyone on GT6 used the money glitch. :lol: I wish I'd bought up more classic cars, I feel kinda bad selling some off my last Ferrari 250 GTOs so I can buy my 12th Formula GT or my 15 th LeMans prototype because I just dont have the right car. :lol: You know there are some people who went and bought every car, I was just too lazy and impatient during that period.

When the money glitch happened I bought enough Ford GT40s that I realistically won't ever run out of money.

I dont get it, you cant lend in game credits? Anyways I thought everyone on GT6 used the money glitch. :lol: I wish I'd bought up more classic cars, I feel kinda bad selling some off my last Ferrari 250 GTOs so I can buy my 12th Formula GT or my 15 th LeMans prototype because I just dont have the right car. :lol: You know there are some people who went and bought every car, I was just too lazy and impatient during that period.
I don't like to cheat games or whatever, so I just play. I honestly don't care about GT6 enough to grind through seasonals either

Back