GTP v GT5net v GTRP v GTNDC (Unofficial GTP Event)

  • Thread starter Thread starter uk86ze
  • 313 comments
  • 24,394 views
Good luck to all racers. 👍 Hope you win... :D
 
bringing on your best drivers are we Klopfer.
4 more minutes and let's see if this whole thing goes to plan.
 
About 5 minutes (11 minutes till my group) to race time. Im nervous as hell....:nervous:
 
Good Luck to the GTP race team!!!

Come on boys!
 
Good luck you guys, don't know how on earth this synchronized racing timing is going to work but anyway...
 
have fun all together. :tump:
 
Good Luck to the GTP race team!!!

Come on boys!

Was racing you before while I was practicing, good racing 👍

Edit: Its race time (for Group A)! Lets rock!
 
hmm. looks like i didn't make it :(

Nope. I'm stuck on 'Joining Race'
 
I had to reboot the game

EDIT:

Sorry guys. in the reboot I lost all the settings for the car with the neutral colour. I'm going to use my blue one instead because I haven't got time to set it up again.
 
3 Minutes between races is way too short !!!

1st race and I never made it with other while we press the button same second and my partner is host

+ I waited at least 1 min to go on race then I had the GT logo for 1 min then disconected from server :ouch:

Not a good one for me

Seems that other players from GTP (AMG) is racing with 1st race A ????? what is he doing here ?


hope I will race next one .... too frustrating waiting 15 min for maybe nothing
 
GTP_AMG has shot me one time & iPeralta [ES] has shot me 3 times!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
Was racing you before while I was practicing, good racing 👍

Cheers, yep, had some great races this weekend with yourself, GTP_MrP, GTP_uk86ze, GTP_Donk, GTP_bensonj, GTP_sjaak, GTP_JohnnyD and a few of the guys from GT5net & GTRP!

Will the results be posted here or another 'results' thread?

Is red the official racing colourd of GTP or just for this race?

Good luck ALL!
 
great Racing Guys :sly:

and very good and fair driving GT5net_Nesty 👍
 
the games being hijacked people know what's happening. There's board members playing in there and plenty of Spanish. Joined game and it loaded within seconds . Had atleast 6 players from the group playing. Missing all of GTNDC and Wayne and timpaq.
If the same players log onto the 2nd race then its deffo been hijacked.
 
take note of the GTP drivers please
 
thanks Madforce ! gratz for the first places :D
 
Group C was largely there. Sorry guys, only managed a measly 6th after I lost it in the grass before the hairpin. Id tried to take a wide overtake, but didnt quite make it, because the driver in front didnt realise and move over.
Got a picture of the results screen.

Bloody close racing! First 2 laps were intense!
 
Most people from group D were there, good race too but I was the highest GTP guy in 6th so not too good on that front. I got a poor picture of the results so I'll see if I can make it out first and then see about uploading it later.
 
Great Race in Group D!!!
Winner Zocker16_GTRP :sly:
 
I got in the second race, but I was terrible. sorry to guys. 👎

Came in an undeserved 2nd.

Congrats to Scarface.

I got group A's 2nd race recorded
 
looks like group A is having problems then.
Next time if there is a race I will gives starting times via pm
I you lookl at the bottom of the page you notice that there's more guests than members viewing this thread.
 
I'm so jealous about your race...


PS. Stay racing so long as you can. I'm getting my job done in couple hours. I want some good racing too!
 
Group C second race went a bit crap, too many idiots getting in the way.

Im really sorry to one of the GT5net guys, I hit him accidently on the last lap, and I forfeit my position to him, as he was right behind me in the results. I came 4th, but it shall go down as a 5th, because I felt he would have easily taken the position if I hadnt made contact. i did slow down to let him past, but he spun out again, so I decided to continue and forfeit my result. Many sincere apologies to him. (ill find the name later).
 
2nd race group D with less drivers then in the first one...
Winner hansfazen_GTRP
 
Back