GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 4th Offer

Here is your Fourth offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

4th offer 7000 Credit

Yes there is a message on the document which say's it ;)

You had the wrong car highlighted for me but it's fixed now. No way I'm giving up on the Integra :)
The CRX will probably be faster at Matterhorn but the other two tracks will need some straight line speed.

WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 5th Offer

Here is your Fith offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

5th offer 10000 Credit

WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 5th Offer

Here is your Fith offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

5th offer 10000 Credit
Question - can I sell my only car?

EDIT: @Eggstor Yes you can sell your only car

Here is the track list, date's and capped lap times for the next three cups and registration is open :)

NOTE: Please take note of the new 30 second penalty for going over the capped lap time, there is still the 2 second rule in the race but it still applies to qualifying under the capped lap time.
EDIT 2: Please also note the new start time of 20:00 GMT, this is to keep the race time around the same length as previous cup's as I didnt get much sleep for work the next day previously :sly:

WRS-OE_3D3_Event-Details_zpsa26e3c05.png

Presents...

The National B Championship Part A

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

FF Cup 405pp

Time Slot Sunday 23rd November 2014
3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 20:00 GMT / Check Local

cape-ring-center-w-jpg.90628
special-stage-route-5-clubman-w-jpg.90670
matterhorn-dristelen-w-jpg.90650

Course Settings
  • Course's: Cape Ring Inside, Special Stage Route 5 Clubman, Matterhorn Short
  • No. of Laps:Cape Ring Inside TBD laps / Special Stage Route 5 Clubman TBD laps / Matterhorn Short TBD laps
  • Weather: 0%
  • Weather Changeability: Fixed
  • Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
  • Time: TBD
  • Time Progression: TBD
Car Selection Method
  • Car Selection Method: Garage
  • Car Filters: FF
  • PP Limit: 405pp
  • Max Power Limit: Any
  • Minimum Weight: Any
  • Drivetrain: FF
  • Tires: Comfort Soft (C3)
  • Nitrous: Prohibited
  • Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
  • Custom Rims: Allowed
  • Oil change: Allowed
  • Brake Balance Adjustment: Allowed
Lap Time's not to Exceed
  • Cape Ring Inside: 1 min 05 sec's
  • Special Stage Route 5 Clubman: 1 min 07 sec's
  • Matterhorn Short: 30 sec's
Special Bonus of 15 000cr if you are .001 slower than the capped lap time without exceeding the time in the race and qualifying.

80's - 90's Cup 415pp

Time Slot Sunday 30th November 2014

silverstone-national-circuit-w-jpg.90599
eiger-nordwand-short-w-jpg.90636

images

Course Settings
  • Course's: Silverstone National, Eiger Short Reverse, Motegi Twin ring West
  • No. of Laps: Silverstone National TBD / Eiger Short Reverse TBD / Motegi Twin ring West TBD
Car Selection Method
  • Car Filters: 80's and 90's cars only
  • PP Limit: 415pp
  • Drivetrain: Any
  • Tires: Comfort Soft (C3)
Lap Time's not to Exceed
  • Silverstone National - 1 min 11 sec's
  • Eiger Short Reverse - 1min 22 sec's
  • Motegi Twin Ring West - 47 sec's
Special Bonus of 15 000cr if you are .001 slower than the capped lap time without exceeding the time in the race and qualifying.

FR Cup 445pp

Time Slot Sunday 14th and 21st December 2014

deep-forest-raceway-w-jpg.90634
autumn-ring-w-jpg.90624
apricot-hill-raceway-w-jpg.90622
cape-ring-south-w-jpg.90631

Course Settings
  • Course's: 14th Dec - Deep Forest Raceway, Autumn Ring / 21st Dec - Apricot Hill, Cape Ring South
  • No. of Laps: Deep Forest Raceway TBD / Autumn Ring TBD / Apricot Hill TBD / Cape Ring South TBD
Car Selection Method
  • Car Filters: FR
  • PP Limit: 445pp
  • Drivetrain: Any
  • Tires: Comfort Soft (C3) or Sports Hard (S1)
Lap Time's not to Exceed
  • Deep Forest Raceway -1 min 34 sec's
  • Autumn Ring - 1 min 33 sec's
  • Apricot Hill - 1 min 41 sec's
  • Cape Ring South - 1 min 34 sec's
Special Bonus of 20 000cr if you are .001 slower than the capped lap time without exceeding the time in the race and Qualifying.

Last edited:
Those lap times are definitely doable (well, except for the FR Cup with my now-ex RX-7 on CS tires). I've got some budget-busters in mind though, including the first V-8 in the series.

I haven't tried the FR tracks yet but the '80-'90 are pretty reachable. In fact they will be FF friendly so you could just get the '98 Integra if you need to buy an FF car.
My FF car is '03 so I'll be looking for '80-'90 FR car to do both 415PP and 445PP cups. The Silvia, RX7, and the S2000 are pretty obvious choices but I tested the Prowler, M-Coupe, E190 and some were competitive. I'd be curious if some muscle cars could reach those lap times.

Announcements

First announcement is regarding the starting credits for new drivers and for people who have missed a few events.
  • Drivers who did not race in all the previous events will have credit added to there accounts to make up for the missed events, the credit tracker will be updated later with the drivers new credit and it's based on minimum credit that could of been won, no of events race'd and cars owned.
  • New Driver's wishing to start a fresh will have a 50000 cr starting credit, plus any Bonus Credit they have acquired.
  • New Drivers Credit will be updated once they have bought there car or put a value of 0 in the Credit Tracker form on Post 4

Second announcement is regarding the overall Championship winner and Cup winners of National B Part A
  • The winner of the overall Championship will be the person with the most credit's for the championship minus the cars value bought for the championship. Bonus events not included
  • Any car's value used in the previous championship will not be taken into account.
  • A table with the combined Credit will be published after each cup with the race results.
  • Cup winners are the drivers with the most points.

Third announcement is regarding National B part B

• This will be a team event with no need to purchase a car as it will be given, this is to try and help boost your credit as we go into the next championships, details of this championship will be released at a later date and will be held in the new year after the Christmas Break

After a bit of testing, some conclusions: The Cr-X is 1 seconds slower than target in SSR 5, and too fast for the Matternorn target at 358pp. Only at Cape Ring it is competitive at stock form :banghead:

WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 6th Offer

Here is your Sixth offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

6th offer 19000 Credit

Thank you @Eggstor Steve for being the only one on my friends list brave enough to use the Neon in the Bathurst FF Seasonal (with ABS=0, no less :eek:).

Based on the speed of your ghost line, I assume you got it up to 500PP and changed the gearbox? I added power and removed weight until I was at 500PP, changed to tranny trick dog box, ABS=0, and then was able to equal your gold time, and it was quite fun. :D

Stock 428PP (no oil) I could only do 3sec slower than bronze time (ABS=1).

EDIT: All on SH tires, of course.

Back