GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
That series was the most fun I have had in the game. Mike outperformed me and would have won, if he stuck with one car, but I will take the win. Lucas did the most with the least in his beloved Neon. I had a pretty simple strategy, practice like crazy, and set the power limiter so it would take a draft and perfect lap to be too fast. I think I did that as I had no penalites in any of the races. Even though I could quali near the top, the TRD was dreadful on the starts. At Rome I quali'd 4th and by the time I got to turn 1 I was 8th. Unfornutately some mistakes were made and I was able to regain my spot. Thanks to @hasslemoff it was a great series. I think everyone that participated had lots of fun. I chose that anthem as it was done before Super Bowl 43 where I got to see my Steelers win in the last minute. I can't wait until the next series starts. Nearly 2 years of WRS racing and this was the first win of any kind I have had, pretty nice feeling.

Last edited:
Even though I was behind the curve, especially racing online, I thoroughly enjoyed the series. Congrats to Patrick on the series win, Mike and Ruz on the multiple race wins, Paul for putting this together, and everybody for taking part.

I always have a great time racing with you all, but this has to be the most fun I've had in the game. I have to hand it to Paul @hasslemoff and any others for organising these events, the sheer work and planning required for these events must be massive. Brilliant work! :cheers:

Anyway, I'm pleased to come 6th overall, despite being a bit slow on some of the tracks, I wasn't feeling lonely at the back and always had a good battle with somebody. It turns out the one car strategy was the way to go. You haven't seen the last of my annoying FTO yet Ned, @Nail-27, it may be back for the 80s-90s cup ;)

Congrats to the winner @GTP_Patrick1 and the runners up, @Gravitron and @mr_lab_rat 👍

Anyway great competition and looking forward to the future events! :)

Last edited:
Bonus Event No 5

Welcome to WRSBuyAnyCar.Web

With the Novice Championship over i'm sure people will have a spare car left over or just wish to get rid of a car for some more Credit.

Well here is a chance as WRSBuyAnyCar.Web open up the Auction house for you to sell your beloved car.

How the Auction Work's
  1. There is no set day when it end's but its around a week'ish :sly:
  2. A new offer of credit will be posted at different intervals but will be up for around at least 24 hours
  3. To accept the credit you have to register in the bonus event table (post 5 opening page) before the new credit proposal is made
  4. You can only register once for the bonus event and you will receive the credit which has been offer'd at the time
  5. You can only sell one car
  6. You can not use the sold car in any future events
  7. As its only me knowing the value of credit that is going to be posted I will take the lowest value :)
So basically what will happen is random values of credit will be posted and it's up to you to register on the bonus event on post 5 to get the credit on offer, once you have register'd you will receive the credit been offer'd at the time, you cannot change your mind once you hit yes that's it and I will know if you have cancelled. There will be no date's or times of when it will change but once a new proposal has been made by a post in the thread the old offer is finished.

So keep a eye on the thread for random Credit Values to be offer'd for the sale of a car.

• Bonus Credit: Random cr

P.S The Credit for Bonus Event 4 has been added to everyone who register'd for the event.

WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 1st Offer

Here is your first offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

1st offer 5500 Credit

LOL. This looks like fun. The decision would be easier if we knew lap time limits for the FF cup though. Or all three cups in fact, some people have FR cars that are too slow for the other two events.

LOL. This looks like fun. The decision would be easier if we knew lap time limits for the FF cup though. Or all three cups in fact, some people have FR cars that are too slow for the other two events.

It would be easier yes :lol:.

But it's looking like there will be a minimum credit limit for the next series so if someone is short or wishes to join then they are guaranteed the minimum credit to spend. But details of this will be live when the dates and capped times are released

I'm just little worried you are gonna announce a compact car (under 4200mm) cup right after I sell my CRX. :)
Yes, it's got a lot of miles on it. It got a bit banged up in few races. But it's a great car. Not easy letting go off your first car :(

I'm just little worried you are gonna announce a compact car (under 4200mm) cup right after I sell my CRX. :)
Yes, it's got a lot of miles on it. It got a bit banged up in few races. But it's a great car. Not easy letting go off your first car :(

Another twist from the guy that made us all drive this japanese people movers to exhaustion :D
I'm running the FF cup on that little bugger: My two car garage is not for sale...

I think it was someone else who realized it was one of few cars that can reach the lap limit at Grand Valley.
It does drive better than Civics with same PP (less understeer).
But I have better car for the FF cup.

Last edited:

I will now you have sold a car ;).

No compact cup its to hard to regulate in a online lobby.

You can have my Neon when you peel it out of my dead, cold fingers. :P
Or after the FF Cup? I'm not seeing much it's going to be good for after that point.

My RX-7 is (likely) going, going gone after the 80's/90's Cup.

:D

Every time I see a Neon on the street I'm expecting it to spin its front tires and spew out a huge cloud of smoke. And then I realize this is real life and feel disappointed :)

WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 2nd Offer

Here is your second offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

2nd offer 9000 Credit

Last edited:
I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I've took the CR-X for a ride at Matterhorn Mini. We are gonna have to be in our best behavior there because it's going to get crowded :scared:
Cape Ring Inside and Special Stage will make for some great racing I guess...

It's a tiny track but you won't have to worry about it. This track is perfect for the CRX so you'll be way in front :)
Cars that won't reach 400PP might be in trouble at the SS5 depending on the cap limit. I was more than 2 seconds slower in the CRX compared to Integra.

It's a tiny track but you won't have to worry about it. This track is perfect for the CRX so you'll be way in front :)
Cars that won't reach 400PP might be in trouble at the SS5 depending on the cap limit. I was more than 2 seconds slower in the CRX compared to Integra.
Do remember that the draft plays a big part at Clubman (close to a second).

Just sold my little Miata. I paid $17k for it. I probably couldn't get much more for it if I actually sold it in the game. :)

This will help fund an FF car that I must get for the next set of races. The Integra in the TT is fun to drive, but I also heard Neon owners are fanatical about their rides.:mischievous:

My Silvia will cover the FR and 80s-90s races. :D

This will help fund an FF car that I must get for the next set of races. The Integra in the TT is fun to drive, but I also heard Neon owners are fanatical about their rides.:mischievous:

My Silvia will cover the FR and 80s-90s races. :D

You can say that again. :dopey:

230743-6c8a5c2d6f75d2a855b9759f4091b657.jpg

And the Silvia is a great choice. 👍 If your Neon doesn't meet the regs, that is. :lol:

WRSBuyAnyCar.Web 3rd Offer

Here is your Third offer in the Auction, register in the bonus event post (5) to sell your car for the value below or hang on to see if the offer gets higher :sly:.

3rd offer 12000 Credit

Well they keep getting higher :)

Back