GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Yeah, I noticed that.
Here is an idea for Paul: how about awarding the 10k prize to whoever comes closest in all three cups combined?

Some pictures. :)

Circuito de Madrid - Mini_2.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_3.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_4.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_5.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_6.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_7.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_8.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_9.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_10.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_11.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_12.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_13.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_14.jpg

Circuito de Madrid - Mini.jpg

London.jpg London_1.jpg

London_2.jpg London_3.jpg London_4.jpg London_5.jpg London_6.jpg London_7.jpg London_8.jpg London_9.jpg London_10.jpg London_11.jpg London_12.jpg London_13.jpg London_14.jpg London_15.jpg London_16.jpg London_17.jpg London_18.jpg London_19.jpg London_20.jpg London_21.jpg London_22.jpg London_23.jpg London_24.jpg London_25.jpg London_26.jpg London_27.jpg London_28.jpg London_29.jpg Circuito de Madrid - Mini_1.jpg

Circuito di Roma.jpg Circuito di Roma_1.jpg Circuito di Roma_2.jpg Circuito di Roma_3.jpg Circuito di Roma_4.jpg Circuito di Roma_5.jpg Circuito di Roma_6.jpg Circuito di Roma_7.jpg Circuito di Roma_8.jpg Circuito di Roma_9.jpg Circuito di Roma_10.jpg Circuito di Roma_11.jpg

Last edited:
The cars for 80s 90s cup are to be selected from 1981 to 1990 or 1981 to 1999 ?

Some pictures. :)

Grat pictures! :) Man, my Type R was just a cloud of smoke @ London. My tires were in the red 92% of that race. hahaha

That was intense. Great battle. Lucas pulled away on the straights and I caught up in the turns so we were engaged in battle for like 5 or six laps. Really close, respectful but competitive. We could have finished the race side by side if I hadn't hit the rail at the last turn. Congrats to Lucas because I clearly had a faster car but he was able to defend his position even when he tried to make room for both of us at every turn. In hindsight, I could have been a little more aggressive, but I was terrified of ruining both of our races so I tried to be as careful as possible.
For anyone still in doubt about joining our online races, give the replays a watch and consider for a minute if such an intense and fair battle could ever take place with the AI driving...and I'm on a DS3, so don't hesitate to join us because the format Paul has come up with gives everyone a chance to win or have fun while not winning :D
Thanks to Mike for the car choice feedback too 👍
After watching the Pics I see there was more room I thought there was at that last turn arghhhh :ouch:

Last edited:
There were probably some other great battles but this stands out for me: The five way battle for 3rd place in Madrid, fighting through the field in London, and the battle for 2nd place in Rome.

Yeah, I noticed that.
Here is an idea for Paul: how about awarding the 10k prize to whoever comes closest in all three cups combined?

Unfortunately it wont be added sorry :( i'd like to keep the bonus the way it is as it takes some doing to hit the time ;)

On a brighter note here are some facts for the 9 race's
  1. 4 different winner's
  2. 11 different drivers on the podium
  3. 24 Different car's
  4. Most popular Manufacturer Honda with 10 drivers selecting them
  5. Least selected Manufacturer, say no more its the mean green neon machine
  6. 619460 Total Credit Spent
  7. 993500 Total Credit Won
  8. Buying a Daihatsu Midget you would of finished just outside of a podium if you came last in every race and managed every bonus event (final results pending)
  9. Some great close battles on some tight tracks with completely different cars were a driver chooses there own car, got to be a first.
A big thank you to everyone who participated in the 9 race's to produce some fun race's.

:cheers: for the help by the stewards and Admins for adding the rest of the results while I sleep 👍.

p.s some great pictures again 👍 and the final results will be hopefully up tomorrow.

Just registered the Sylvia I used yesterday. Today is the closest I'll be getting to to winning the championship :lol:

Dammit! Should have stuck to my original plan then :lol:

LOL.

Looking back at the credit tracker (the bonus credits are missing at the moment) I might have beaten Patrick if I just kept my CRX but it was more fun to run fast in the Integra.

I believe the best car for single car strategy was the Civic Type R (EP) 01. It was about .5 seconds slower than the Integra and not as fast as the CRX in 350pp trim but very competitive overall.

Just registered the Sylvia I used yesterday. Today is the closest I'll be getting to to winning the championship :lol:

For some reason it's not showing on the credit tracker.
The Nissan will be great at the next round, too bad you'll have to buy a FWD car.

1. Buying a Daihatsu Midget you would have finished just outside of a podium if you came last in every race and managed every bonus event (final results pending)

I thought about doing that, but I was thinking that would have been a 🤬 move and others would not have liked that.

Come join the fun and Register with the WRS if you have not yet :sly:.

(...)

Well i'm currently preparing my own championship (again) featuring GT3 cars with a Balance of performance, running around 595PP and GTM cars (road cars like the 2013 Viper tuned with GTAuto bodykit, and 550PP, so around 450hp at 1400kg)

Novice Championship Final Results

WINNER GTP_Patrick1

First of all lets get the Champagne out for @GTP_Patrick1 for the Overall Championship win with a total end credit of 82000 cr which included 74500 cr won and 10000 cr of bonus credit.

Final credits novice championship.PNG

With one victory and 3 podiums it paid to stick with one car, yes that was the Toyota Celica Sport TRD 2000 at a cost of 22500 cr it sure was a bargain.

autumn-ring-mini-jpg.243304

Podiums

Congratulations also go to @mr_lab_rat for 2nd with his 5 victory's and 1 podium giving a total credit of 72630 cr in which he spent 41370 cr of his 94000 cr won including the bonus events and his sponsor Honda for his car selection's.
@Gravitron for 3rd with his mean green Neon machine which produce'd two podium's and earning him a total of 71360 cr in which 20640 cr was spent and 72000 cr was won including the bonus events.

228224-6df056a4c46cae45e8882ce8ea5fea45.jpg

Here is Patrick's choice of his National Anthem for his overall victory, it must of been better seeing it live ;).

Novice Cup Results

Congratulations to @mr_lab_rat for taking the hat trick in the three Championships 👍 with another cup win in the Novice Cup.
@GTP_Patrick1 for 2nd to help boost his Credit
@jtv90069 for 3rd who could of finished higher if he didn't multi task with another certain race ;).

Mike here is your National Anthem well done

Novice Cup Results and Points

Novice cup results.PNG
London results.PNG

NOTE: There was a problem with the qualifying results at London as the random jumped on track and messed them up so we did not have them but mr_lab_rats 10 sec penalty was applied for qualifying quicker than the capped time and JTV receive'd the Pole postion point and credit.
Penalty: @roamer2629 receive'd a 10 second penalty in the London race for exceeding the capped lap time on lap 11 in the race and not slowing on the next lap.
London2 results.PNG
Rome results.PNG

A little shout out to @GTPCrispyOne for coming the closest to the capped times, nice try by all who tried to accomplish it but even his Nissan Silvia fell just short :D. Better luck to all in the next race's ;).

228411-c9569a0b9452cd66a1815d3c408eb3b0.jpg

Also keep an eye out on the thread for how to sell one car in the next coming day's, could be a good idea to click watch thread ;) as WRSbuyanycar.web goes live.

Not sure if this is an error all the way through, but my credits for the Rome race are listed as 9000. It looks like it should only be 8000.

1000 cr, I hate to see you go :(

Not sure if this is an error all the way through, but my credits for the Rome race are listed as 9000. It looks like it should only be 8000.

1000 cr, I hate to see you go :(
It's not an error - you earned 1000 credits for having the fast legal lap during the race.

Congrats Patrick and Mike! :cheers: Well-deserved. 👍

:bowdown: Paul you are a wizard. :crazy:

Great job Patrick.

Please note that he did this without exceeding the lap limit. Not even once in 9 qualifications and 9 races. He spent several hours practicing and always set his power limiter low enough to keep his laps on the legal side of the cap. Together with his always respectful driving style it's a show of great sportsmanship.

And thank you again Paul, I have only been in two events organized by you (GT300 Triple Mix was the other one). Both were by far the most fun I had in simulator racing.

Back