:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

February 22, 2012

European Time Slot

3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 8:00 PM GMT

img.php

North American Time Slot

10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 AM GMT

img.php

Opera Performance 350Z '04 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicane)

opera350z320px.jpg
track_autodrome_monza.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitleseventdetails.png

Lounge Settings (@ GTP_3D3Racing)

• Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Low

Official Practice Times

• NA: Mondays @ 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific
  • EU: Tuesdays @ 20:00 GMT / 3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific
  • Pre-Race: The lounge is open for pre-race practice appx 1 hour prior to the official start of each event

Course & Car Settings

• Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicane)
  • Car: Opera Performance 350Z '04 (from Online Car Dealership)
  • Tires: Sports Medium (S2's) - TBD
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional
  • Example Tunes: TBD

Qualification Procedures

• Type: Live Pre-Race Single Stint Qualifying
  • Timing: Begins at event start time after track reset and just before the race
  • Duration: 15 minutes (Pits closed during qualifying)

Event Settings

• Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 25
  • Start Type: Grid Start
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: No
  • Slipstream strength: Weak
  • Penalty: Off
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to the Max 180 Seconds
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Tire Wear / Fuel Consumption: On
  • Pit Stops: Optional (TBD)

Regulation Settings

• Car Restriction: See above (from Standard Garage)
  • Performance Points: N/A
  • Power: 466 HP
  • Weight: 1330 kg
  • Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications: All Allowed
  • Turbo or Supercharger: Not Allowed (Turbo is verifiable by checking for the turbo meter on the HUD).
  • Tire Restrictions: See above
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid | Active Steering | ASM: Disabled
  • TCS | Driving Line: Optional

Standard Clean OLR Rules Apply:

• Unless otherwise specified, all rules from the original WRS event apply.
  • All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete. You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the WRS. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines.
  • 3D3 Race Stewards (who are taking part in race, but will review the replay) reserve the right to boot or invalidate the result of any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the stewards and are booted from the race room, you will not be allowed to participate in future 3D3 events.
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Passing and Blocking: Aggressive blocking is not permitted, but the driver in front has the right to choose his/her line and braking point and drivers behind should respect that line. Be especially careful when you are on older tires than the competition as the speed difference may be significant. These events are "for fun" so just play nice and take a conservative rather than an aggressive approach when possible.

Good Luck, OLR Team:gtplanet:

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane-800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitlesdriverregistra.png

In the event of a field of 13-16 drivers we will disable mics and race with one grid. With 17+ we will split the grid.

event24_reg.png

(table will auto update approximately every 30 minutes)

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form (use your GTP_ tag ID)
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

There is a 30 car/driver limit for this event (per region) and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers table above for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future WRS-Online races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

Registration Changes

If you want to change your time slot, add a time slot or update your color choices just click on the registration link and fill out the form again and submit with new values. Your last entry will override any previous entries.

Cancellations

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend please click the registration button above and complete the form again selecting "cancel" as your status. Please also post a note in this thread as the table above can take some time to update.

Eligibility

This WRS-Online event hosted by 3D3 Racing is open to GTP_Registered members only. If you are not currently on the registry run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join now!

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane_1-800.jpg

Last edited:
wrstitlesraceresults.png

RACE

event24_res_eu.png

event24_res_na.png

QUALIFYING

event24_quali_eu.png

event24_quali_na.png

Last edited:
Did a few test laps last night with JTV and Pekka. Only tried SM tires though, and only changed my suspension to 0/0 ride height (vs offline tune), and pretty easily matched my current offline time (which is with SH's, obviously).

I'm guessing this one will be really tough on SH's. Need to do some wear tests.

Yeah Lucas, I think Sport mediums (S2's) will be the best way to go.

Signed up for both.

Signed up for EU.

Also, I don't think you can change the colour of this car, if I remember it wouldn't let me anyway, only the wheels.

Man I just might be able to swing the NA slot.

Will have to see how this week Goes and well see!!

Justin

That's a weird color you chose there Daniel (AspecBob). :lol:
It's all about the wheels this week. :sly:

Actually, I was about to paint the car in another shiny DLC paint and then saw it wasn't possible. It was already too late, unfortunatly. Sorry guys. :nervous:

Man I just might be able to swing the NA slot.

Will have to see how this week Goes and well see!!

Justin

Go ahead and fill out the one time online driver registration and send your PSN friend requests so you'll be set in case you decide to join last minute (or join for practice). Directions are in the registration post:

The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above.

Yeah Lucas, I think Sport mediums (S2's) will be the best way to go.

I updated the details to show S2's, but left a TBD note just in case we decide to change that.

Any practice lap times to report? I'm looking to set the number of laps so we run about 45 minutes. I'm just guessing that 20 laps might be about right.

Also how is wear on S2 tires? Do we need to mandate a pit or is it going to be all no stops unless we mandate.

Last edited:
On S2's, after about 10 hard laps, my tires were left with a bit higher than 50% tread left.

1'44-1'52 per lap on S2's. (Being vague on purpose, so as not to jeopardize my current offline secret time:D).

On S2's, after about 10 hard laps, my tires were left with a bit higher than 50% tread left.

1'44-1'52 per lap on S2's. (Being vague on purpose, so as not to jeopardize my current offline secret time:D).

No that's a good range and faster than I expected... I haven't run a lap offline and won't be able to with the skip trip. I'll just split it down the middle and say 1'48 per lap which means we'll do 25 laps. 👍

We'll hold off on pit rule and leave it TBD. My guess is optional will be the way to go.

Yup, Also signed up for the EU race, can we spray this car? I havent checked as yet.. I've just put a random colour i'd use, if not i'll guess we will all be silver

Yup, Also signed up for the EU race, can we spray this car? I havent checked as yet.. I've just put a random colour i'd use, if not i'll guess we will all be silver

Unfortunatly only the custom rims can be re-painted.

Speedy6543
Unfortunatly only the custom rims can be re-painted.

Are we allowed to put them on?

Also I will add myself to the list for this once a Marshall verify's my application 👍

Yes, you can put custom rims on. Just be aware that this usually changes the values in your Transmission gears. So if someone posts a tranny tune that they created using the default rims, you might not be able to use those same values if you have custom rims. But you can usually approximate it.

Gravitron
Yes, you can put custom rims on. Just be aware that this usually changes the values in your Transmission gears. So if someone posts a tranny tune that they created using the default rims, you might not be able to use those same values if you have custom rims. But you can usually approximate it.

Ah okay, never knew this. I was wondering how some people were going with a Top Speed of 200 though :dopey:

Hey RacingWorld (if you are watching OR any other new drivers otherwise)...

I see you signed up for the EU race and I put you on the drivers list, but will you please fill out the one time driver registration (you haven't yet) and send your friend requests to the lounges (if you haven't already) so it'll be automatic in future weeks. See post 3 above.

Thanks. 👍

Hey RacingWorld (if you are watching OR any other new drivers otherwise)...

I see you signed up for the EU race and I put you on the drivers list, but will you please fill out the one time driver registration (you haven't yet) and send your friend requests to the lounges (if you haven't already) so it'll be automatic in future weeks. See post 3 above.

Thanks. 👍

I have filled out the form now ;) i will send friends requests tonight, as asked, thank you for pointing out to me, as this is all a bit new to me, i still have to find my way arround in this amazing well organized WRS structure 👍

I signed up for the NA race, tentative for the EU event.

It's been awhile since I joined you guys for a race, see you all on Wed. For practice too most likely.

I have filled out the form now ;) i will send friends requests tonight, as asked, thank you for pointing out to me, as this is all a bit new to me, i still have to find my way arround in this amazing well organized WRS structure 👍

👍 Hydro (Marc) will take care of accepting your PSN FR when they come in... I'm going to be offline mostly for the next 96 hours.

I'll try to make Tuesday EU practice next week. It'll be the first time I step foot in the car which is a little scary. I'm changing my status to reserve for EU race because it just may not be possible for me given I'm off on Monday.

👍 Hydro (Marc) will take care of accepting your PSN FR when they come in... I'm going to be offline mostly for the next 96 hours.

I'll try to make Tuesday EU practice next week. It'll be the first time I step foot in the car which is a little scary. I'm changing my status to reserve for EU race because it just may not be possible for me given I'm off on Monday.

All of the new drivers have been added 👍
The NA practice starts now, but I can't make it tonight.
Any driver can jump in the room and set it up though, so feel free ;)

Just have a look at the OP for the appropriate settings.
Here's the part you need to set up (in Bold):
Course & Car Settings

Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicane)
Car: Opera Performance 350Z '04 (from Online Car Dealership)
Tires: Sports Medium (S2's)
In Event Tuning Settings: Optional

Event Settings

Game Mode: Normal Race
Slipstream strength: Weak
Penalty: Off
Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
Race Finish Delay: Set to the Max 180 Seconds
Grip Reduction: Real
Mechanical Damage: Light
Visible Damage: Off
Tire Wear / Fuel Consumption: On

Regulation Settings

Skid Recovery Force Aid | Active Steering | ASM: Disabled
TCS | Driving Line: Optional

Last edited:
All of the new drivers have been added 👍
The NA practice starts now, but I can't make it tonight.
Any driver can jump in the room and set it up though, so feel free ;)

Just have a look at the OP for the appropriate settings.

I haven't sent mine yet but will be in very soon so whenever your next on 👍

No problem, I'll add you now.

Thanks for the quick add. Wasn't expecting that. I'm signed up for Tuesday's practice as I live in GMT+0 so don't be expecting me tonight, even though I doubt you were as you have sign up lists.

Also, if anyone else here would like to add me feel free 👍

Back