GTP WRS-Online : Event 24 : That's MonZa - Feb 22

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 118 comments
I have registered this morning, but I do not see my name in the list.:confused:

I don't see you in our driver database.
Have you filled out this form yet?

Once you have filled that out, you can register for events using the "register" button in the OP 👍

I have registered this morning, but I do not see my name in the list.:confused:

Got your online driver registration and you will show up in the registration list the next time it's updated. 👍

I'm back from a *very* fun 3 day ski trip and ready to get back behind the wheel. Not sure I'm going to get up to speed on this one fast enough though. :scared:

I'm going to the room now if anyone wants to join..I do have a question. I did not get my car through the dealership. I have a new car that I received for one of the events. I'm just under 1000 miles, I cant get above 450hp.. Is it a matter of putting more miles on or am I missing something?

thanx mike

Registered. Al, I could not find a way to confirm the replay issue, let me know if you know how!

I'm going to the room now if anyone wants to join..I do have a question. I did not get my car through the dealership. I have a new car that I received for one of the events. I'm just under 1000 miles, I cant get above 450hp.. Is it a matter of putting more miles on or am I missing something?

thanx mike

Have you added all the engine, exhaust and intake upgrades. Also window weight reduction? Then oil change?

I'm maxed out at 459 hp even though the time trial OP says 466 hp, I don't think that's possible. Or am I missing something?

Have you added all the engine, exhaust and intake upgrades. Also window weight reduction? Then oil change?

I'm maxed out at 459 hp even though the time trial OP says 466 hp, I don't think that's possible. Or am I missing something?

Yes, add all power upgrades except turbo.

It's an imperial vs metric thing. Everyone playing the NTSC game maxes out at 459, while the PAL users get 466. It's the same power though.

I'm sure I added everything got the weight down w/widow reduction, ran 2 hours (in B spec) and got it to 450 w/ oil change, ran 2 more hours and still stuck at 450. I've got 45min left on this 2 hour run I'll see what happens. I cant afford 9 hp. You could spot me 90 and I couldnt beat half the field.

bopirocket
I'm sure I added everything got the weight down w/widow reduction, ran 2 hours (in B spec) and got it to 450 w/ oil change, ran 2 more hours and still stuck at 450. I've got 45min left on this 2 hour run I'll see what happens. I cant afford 9 hp. You could spot me 90 and I couldnt beat half the field.

You have enough miles maybe you need an engine rebuild? I can just gift you mine at 459 hp tomorrow if you can't fix it.

Are you in the Opera Performance 350Z?
Not the Nissan or even Nismo one.

If needed, could someone gift it?
In case nobody can, I can postpone a trade and gift it to you myself.

Got your online driver registration and you will show up in the registration list the next time it's updated. 👍

I'm back from a *very* fun 3 day ski trip and ready to get back behind the wheel. Not sure I'm going to get up to speed on this one fast enough though. :scared:

Thank you, I can see my name on the list, this is my first event, so I was not sure if I done everything the right way. 👍

I don't see you in our driver database.
Have you filled out this form yet?

Once you have filled that out, you can register for events using the "register" button in the OP 👍

Yes I had filled the forms, but since it is my first time, I was not sure if I had done it correctly. All is well. Is there going to be activity today in GTP_3D3racing loundge today?

Yes, add all power upgrades except turbo.

It's an imperial vs metric thing. Everyone playing the NTSC game maxes out at 459, while the PAL users get 466. It's the same power though.

Mine says 459 and I have a PAL disc.

Yes I had filled the forms, but since it is my first time, I was not sure if I had done it correctly. All is well. Is there going to be activity today in GTP_3D3racing loundge today?

In about 6-7 hours, it's the EU practice for tomorrows race, you're welcome to join that. We usually do a few small races.

Is there going to be activity today in GTP_3D3racing loundge today?

Welcome here! :gtpflag:
In about 5 1/2 hours (19:00 - 19:30 GMT) EU practice will start. The lounge will be open for about 5 hours (00:00 GMT) and if there are enough US'ers in the lounge then, practice can just keep on going. :)

To convert the time from GMT to your local zone, you can use this site.

Last edited:
Mine says 459 and I have a PAL disc.

In about 6-7 hours, it's the EU practice for tomorrows race, you're welcome to join that. We usually do a few small races.

did you buy your car at the dealership? I wonder if there is a difference between the ticket car and the dealership?

I sent you the car @ 459 hp so you should be set now. It's got the offline tune on it so you'll probably need to adjust that before you use it online. Even threw in a little polarized paint for the custom wheels. Enjoy.

I sent you the car @ 459 hp so you should be set now. It's got the offline tune on it so you'll probably need to adjust that before you use it online. Even threw in a little polarized paint for the custom wheels. Enjoy.

Good thing I see this now. I was just about to send the car too. :lol:

GTP_3D3Racing lounge is open for practice.

Pekka (MadMax), Dale (RaceRyder) and Thierry (cote_dazur) are already present and doing laps. :)

Last edited:
Full room of practice (and I need it) with 11 drivers. 👍

It's a whole different ball game with the draft... know two braking points per corner: one alone and one under draft influence. This car slides so severely that if you miss brake point the "draft" brake point by 0.1 seconds you'll be punting the guy in front. I've found downshifting into a power slide can help if you see no other way out. :dunce:

Going to take some serious patience by all drivers this week, especially if involved in a tight battle. Those sand traps are not forgiving so I a tenth or two lost braking a bit too early is a better alternative then risking pushing someone in sand and having to wait 10 seconds for them to extricate themselves.

Spun out on first corner when trying to keep up with top 3 on the outer side. Fortunately I was quick and consistent enough to get back to 4th place :)
Nice race everybody 👍

A bad setup I put together tonight:

Transmission
Final Gear 3.250 max 200km/h (all the way to left)

F2.000

LSD 10/20/15

Suspension
15/-10
16.0/16.0
4/7
3/2
7/1

1.8/1.5
-0.10/-0.10

Brakes 7/2 ABS3

Sports Medium tyres

Some throttle control is needed here and there.

I will continue to edit this post as the setup improves.
Finished with tuning. Lots of 2nd gear on corner entrys.

I did several 1'46's with this tune.
This combo is faster online than offline , interesting. :odd:

Last edited:
I'm stuck in the lounge! Someone locked the door from the outside!

Can't move the cursor at all, either... I can still hear you guys talking.

Do most of you find that your offline tune did not work very well online? I'm still using the same (Jon's) tune from the TT, maybe I should give Pekka's tune a try.

I think you were talking about that in the lounge earlier, but couldn't really hear you over the noise of the car. Which brings me to my next question: is it easier to hear what people are saying while driving when using a headset? (I'm using my TV's speakers for now.)

I'm using Jon's (Carlos) tune and it works fine for me. Doing consistent mid 1'47's.
I do have very different gearbox and raised my car from -31/-37 to 6/0 RH

Will try and figure out how I got to my ratios and post them.

EDIT:

Gearbox
Start by resetting to default.
Then put Max speed to minimum (200Km/hr)
Final Drive to 2200 (<- maybe adjust a little to prevent maxing out under draft)

LSD: 11/15/9

Rideheight: 6/0
Springs: 12.0/12.0
Damp (out): 8/7
Damp (in): 5/4
ARB: 7/6
Camber: 2.0/1.0
Toe: -0.05/0.00

ABS: 1
Brake Balance: 8/5

Last edited:
Do most of you find that your offline tune did not work very well online? I'm still using the same (Jon's) tune from the TT, maybe I should give Pekka's tune a try.

I think you were talking about that in the lounge earlier, but couldn't really hear you over the noise of the car. Which brings me to my next question: is it easier to hear what people are saying while driving when using a headset? (I'm using my TV's speakers for now.)

A good $60 headset, like the Turtle Beach P11's, will have 2 volume controls: one for the chat sounds, and one for the game sounds. This has made it infinitely easier for me to understand everyone.

Thanks for the tune, Christophe, and for the tip, Lucas. It simply plugs in one of the USB ports of the console? The headset itself separates the sounds, then? Or maybe the console outputs different signals?

EDIT: never mind, found the answers on amazon.ca

Last edited:
Back