GTP WRS-Online Event 5 : 1(11) Yea(R)s - February 26, 2014

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 196 comments
Home and ready for tonight's race looking forward to it as I really enjoyed this TT and will get to use my new playseat for the first time as my wonderful girlfriend was fed up of me using the kitchen table :)

Signed up for the EU race :-) Yet to try the car and track combo

Not to upset you or anything but this car is a handful on its own but even worse in traffic. I think just jumping into this combo without practice is not going to turn out well for you or others around you. Please show up very early and get used to this car and track.

Al

Question...is there some way to notify us of an incident while racing. Who ever was in the stationary purple lotus sideways on the exit of the first tunnel....sorry about the T-bone !
Trackside or even cockpit lights would be nice. Also my turtle beach headset receives but will not xmit. Anyone have a fix.

Sorry guys have to cancel just didn't have the time to practice nor to even run the race. :(

Change in my schedule today so I switched to confirmed EU and reserve US. Still feel super slow but I think it'll be fun just trying to keep it together.

All drivers, please confirm/update your status for EU in the next ~60 minutes. We are on our usual "verge" of mics-enabled/disabled for two lobbies and that's two *large* lobbies at the moment if all reserves show up. If we could count on everyone showing up we might just make the call to go with 3 lobbies, but with 7 reserves we can't do that.

Question...is there some way to notify us of an incident while racing. Who ever was in the stationary purple lotus sideways on the exit of the first tunnel....sorry about the T-bone !
Trackside or even cockpit lights would be nice. Also my turtle beach headset receives but will not xmit. Anyone have a fix.

All you have to look at is the map and the blue triangles on it to warn you of impending contact. If you find yourself sideways and stationary on track, hit start to ghost yourself till traffic passes. (You need to be stationary, hit park brake then start/pause!)

All drivers, please confirm/update your status for EU in the next ~60 minutes. We are on our usual "verge" of mics-enabled/disabled for two lobbies and that's two *large* lobbies at the moment if all reserves show up. If we could count on everyone showing up we might just make the call to go with 3 lobbies, but with 7 reserves we can't do that.
I confirm.

Lobby assignments will be published in about 5-10 mins... We're going with 3 lobbies. Slightly smaller rooms at 9-11, but that will mean less connection issues and a little less difficulty.

Disconnected unfortunately, will watch :)

Nice fight between between 4 cars in the front in room b.
GTP_see23 made a nice pass to gain the lead from couttsy21.

Lost track of time working on the shock dyno all day... Missed the EU race :ouch:

I'll see if I can get my 🤬 together and make NA later!

Ps3 just crashed. That's me out of the battle in room C. Shame, I was running a decent second with strong competition close behind. Sorry if my crash caused problems for others

Back