10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific / 2:00 AM GMT

img.php

Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 @ Tokyo R246 Reverse

car_nissan_calsonic_impul_gtr_08.jpg
track_tokyo_r246_p.jpg

Stewards Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitlesdriverregistra.png

In the event of a field of 13-15 drivers we will disable mics and race with one grid. With 16+ we will split the grid.

RegistrationTokyo19_09_12_zps8eecdae7.png

Eligibility

This WRS-Online event hosted by 3D3 Racing is open to GTP_Registered members only. If you are not currently on the registry run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join now!

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form (use your GTP_ tag ID)
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

There is a 30 car/driver limit for this event (per region) and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers table above for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future WRS-Online races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

Registration Changes

If you want to change your time slot, add a time slot or update your color choices just click on the registration link and fill out the form again and submit with new values. Your last entry will override any previous entries.

Cancellations

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend please click the registration button above and complete the form again selecting "cancel" as your status. Please also post a note in this thread as the table above can take some time to update.

Delaying or Restarting Race Start

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will only be restarted in these cases:
  • Multiple drivers report a black screen/hang, instead of the 3-2-1 countdown.
  • One or more drivers get disconnected before race-pace has begun ("GO" for grid-starts, end of formation lap for rolling starts).
  • Steward realizes there is a condition that would lead to an unfair or poor race experience.

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will explicitly NOT be restarted for:
  • Latecomers, even if you've registered
  • Driver realizes he picked the wrong car parts (ie, tires) or driving options (ie, Auto tranny)

TokyoR246copy.jpg

Last edited:
wrstitleseventdetails.png

TokyoR246_14.jpg

Lounge Settings (@ GTP_3D3Racing)

• Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Low (Disabled if grid is over 12 drivers)

Official Practice Times

• NA: Tuesdays @ 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific / 12:00 AM GMT
  • EU: Tuesdays @ 19:00 GMT / 3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific
  • Pre-Race: The lounge is open for pre-race practice appx 1 hour prior to the official start of each event

Course & Car Settings

• Track: Tokyo R246 Reverse
  • Car: Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 (from Recommended Garage)
  • Tires: Racing Soft (R3's)
  • In Event Tuning Settings: R/A functions only
  • Example Tunes: N/A

Qualification Procedures

• Type: Live Online Single Stint - No pits
  • Length: Single out-lap and 2 timed hot-laps
  • Groups: Group qualifying will be used if the grid size is large enough to warrant in order to avoid traffic during qualification.
  • Notes: Drivers not in the lounge by the time the first driver has entered the track after reset will not be allowed to qualify. They are welcome to join the race, but will start at the back of the grid. If we are running multiple qualification groups and the driver enters before the last group has entered track an exception will be made.

Event Settings

• Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 35 (+1 formation lap)
  • Start Type: Staggered Formation Lap with Rolling Start (see below)
  • Grid Order: Fastest First based on Qualification
  • Boost: No
  • Slipstream strength: Weak
  • Penalty: Off
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: Set to 110% Average lap (110 sec)
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Tire Wear / Fuel Consumption: On
  • Pits: Open and Optional

Regulation Settings

• Performance Points: N/A
  • Power: 493 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1100 kg (Stock)
  • Engine Tuning Modifications: N/A
  • Intake, Exhaust Modifications: N/A
  • Turbo or Supercharger: N/A
  • Oil Change: N/A
  • Aero: N/A
  • Tire Restrictions: See above
  • Skid Recovery Force | Active Steering | ASM: Disabled
  • TCS | Driving Line | ABS: Optional

Formation Lap

• A steward will exit track, view the live timing monitor and announce the order after qualification while all drivers remain on track.
  • All drivers should exit track after the order is announced and enter the pits. When all drivers are in the pits a steward will start the race.
  • After the system places you on the grid drivers should proceed into stagger formation in order.
  • Pole sitter will choose his/her preferred side of the track.
  • There should be no overlap between cars in the staggered formation.
  • Speed limit on formation lap is 50 mph / 80 kph and pole sitter should maintain this speed (or less) to keep pack together, in particular in the final sector.
  • Weaving or other tire warming procedures are NOT allowed during the formation lap.
  • Pole sitter will exit the last corner and take care to give enough time to allow all cars behind to safely exit the final corner.
  • Start marker for Tokyo R246 Reverse is start/finish line.
  • The pole sitter should start the race by accelerating to race pace at the identified start marker (track specific and may or may not be the start/finish line).
  • All other drivers should accelerate after the driver in front of you does so.
  • No passing is allowed before the start marker.
  • Be cautious and courteous in the first turn. Dive bombing will be penalized and will not be tolerated.

Standard Clean OLR Rules Apply:

• Unless otherwise specified, all rules from the original WRS event apply.
  • You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the WRS. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines.
  • 3D3 Race Stewards (who are taking part in race, but will review the replay) reserve the right to kick out or invalidate the result of any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the stewards and are kicked out of the race room, you will not be allowed to participate in future 3D3 events.
  • Contact with walls should be avoided. Wall riding/bouncing to gain time will be penalized and/or can result in disqualification.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track including green painted concrete.
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Passing and Blocking: Aggressive blocking is not permitted, but the driver in front has the right to choose his/her line and braking point and drivers behind should respect that line. Be especially careful when you are on older tires than the competition as the speed difference may be significant. These events are "for fun" so just play nice and take a conservative rather than an aggressive approach when possible.

Good Luck, OLR Team:gtplanet:

TokyoR246_2copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I registered as reserved for both races. I'm not sure my schedule on wednesday night.

Also just registered for the EU race as a reserve. Same old time problem on wednesday night :(

Put myself in name race as reserve. Won't know till Wednesday if I'll be able to make it.

Registered in the EU time slot. This is my first online event at GTP so be patient if i'll do some mistakes
:)

Welcome Lo Scassatore!

I just processed your entry in the Database and you should be showing up on the Registration Table with the next update. 👍

To get to know us a little, and to see how we start the races, I would strongly suggest joining the EU Practice on Tuesday starting at around 18:30GMT (That's 20:30 our time ;))

EDIT: Did you sent the FR's? I'm not at the PS3 at the moment, will be able to accept them as soon as I get home.

I am registering for the E/U race. I am unable to attend the N/A race this week due to work.

Welcome to the WRS Lo Scassatore!

Al

Registered in the EU time slot. This is my first online event at GTP so be patient if i'll do some mistakes
:)

Finally some italian backup here :)

Welcome to WRS and I too strongly recommend attending the practice tomorrow.

Hope to see you soon in some races.

That will be some short stints on RS's. After 5 laps I was riding on my rims in the front.

Anyone try the pit entrance yet? It is somewhat ridiculous. You can go at it flat out, you don't really see where it is exactly, and then you have to brake to seemingly walking speed so as not to crash into the pit wall. And even if you make it, you might crash inside the pitlane after the game takes over the car. That will guarantee some element of chance in the race... :sly:

Edit: Ok, it's not that bad after all. Found the right marker for braking and then it's quite ok.

Last edited:
Not sure if I can join today for practice and tomorrow for the race.
Uefa Champions League is getting in the way :)

If things stay this way for NA, I guess I'll *have* to get up so we will be able to make the raceresults official. Hope I don't sleep through my alarm then :scared: :)

Did my confirm to NA race cause you to wakeup middle of the night? To me this mean to wakeup in 5am:crazy:

In a way, yes :sly: but don't worry about it I always try to make both races. :)

Wake up 5AM, you say? Race at 5AM. ;)

I go to sleep at about 23:30 after the EU race and putting in the results and get up at 03:00-03:15 to race at 04:00. Allowing myself to wake up properly. :)

No need to watch that, Anderlecht will beat AC Milan anyway :)

You wish Frank :)

Another quick question: how can I change my name in the 3D3 Database, initially I wrote down "n0iZe", instead of Daniel.

Christophe can you maybe fix this, when you have a minute?
Thanks in advance.

Another quick question: how can I change my name in the 3D3 Database, initially I wrote down "n0iZe", instead of Daniel.

Christophe can you maybe fix this, when you have a minute?
Thanks in advance.

Consider it done, Daniel. :)

Not yet, feel free to do so Shawn. I'll be there in about 45min.

Edit: tree'd by Al.

Back