GTP WRS-Online (*GT6*): Event 121 : The Legacy, (really?) V2.0 - Races Complete - January 15, 2014

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 427 comments
Lounge Assignments

Room A: (# 1472 6399 8665 9408 0188)
  1. GTP_BanditKarter
  2. GTP_Twissy
  3. Seize_HKS
  4. GTP_Tidgney
  5. GTP_PASM (Steward)
  6. firstmivec
  7. GTP_gmmatthew
  8. GTP_Hasslemoff (Steward) (R)
  9. GTP_JTV (Steward) (R)
  10. GTP_Jammy
  11. GTP_Kreezydoed
  12. GTP_Racingworld (Host)
  13. GTP_SKYLINE
  14. doodlemonoply (cancelled)

Room B: (# 1472 6399 8451 1924 4930)
  1. GTP_Speedy6543 (Host)
  2. GTP_Crispy74
  3. LittlePaul78
  4. GTP_Sig
  5. GTP_DukeOfPendle
  6. GTP_Trux
  7. haansen82
  8. GTP_NINE_HUNDRED
  9. GTP_DeathStar
  10. OHood30*
  11. Drax_Carter*
  12. GTP_TurboSnail*
  13. GTP_Nishracer*

Room C: (# 1472 6118 4259 7712 1506)
  1. Turok-134-
  2. GTP_hessi
  3. GTP_otxjto
  4. GTP_Revoy
  5. GTP_Sjaak
  6. GTP_oink (Host)
  7. brisbane956
  8. GTP_Allibubba99 (Steward) (R)
  9. couttsy21
  10. GTP_sickdog2009
  11. bocowes
  12. Vik_Cik*
  13. asoimu*
  14. hetoft*

* no laptime on the practice leaderboard

I really don't understand why I'm not assigned. I thought I'd done everything I needed to do, as I didn't think you had to do the qualifying thing for this week.

I really don't understand why I'm not assigned. I thought I'd done everything I needed to do, as I didn't think you had to do the qualifying thing for this week.
You haven't registered for the event.

Edit: Corrected.

Poor willie was one of the ones that was directed by the invalid link and registered early for event 120 instead of this one. Give him a spot please.

You can join oink's lobby.

Room C: (# 1472 6118 4259 7712 1506)

Poor willie was one of the ones that was directed by the invalid link and registered early for event 120 instead of this one. Give him a spot please.
I thought I had registered. Then when my name appeared in the Practice times, I assume all was well.

@willie12 I see you are having trouble connecting to me. Try to join Speedy's room instead and see if that works.

Room B: (# 1472 6399 8451 1924 4930)

I thought I had registered. Then when my name appeared in the Practice times, I assume all was well.

Yes, it was our mistake... we'll make sure you get a spot.

As for anyone who really did register at the last minute (within an hour of the race -- better to sign up/update at least two hours early) if you get spot consider yourself lucky... if you wait until the last minute there is a good chance you won't get in most weeks. We decide on the number of lounges about 2 hours prior to the race based on the registration list and then start dividing up lounges, assigning hosts and stewards, etc. Last minute changes are sometimes unavoidable, but if possible try and update us as soon as possible. And if you do sign up last minute understand we can't always accommodate you, but if it's possible we'll make our best effort. Thanks.

Also, for all those getting refused entry to lobbies, try clearing your online cache.

Options > Miscellaneous > Network > Clear network cache. It can sometimes help out.

Sorry, I'm withdrawing. Didn't have the time to put in the required amount of practice - and I'm simply too far off the pace. My best lap so far is a 1:29, so I'm sure I'd end up dead last if I did participate. Hope to get some more practice for the next event...

I am having internet issues I guess :irked:, so I am going to sit this one out and wait for the NA race, thanks for trying to help Paul.

I am having internet issues I guess :irked:, so I am going to sit this one out and wait for the NA race, thanks for trying to help Paul.
I was fine, then got kicked off on lap 3 :ill:
Sorry to hear that both of you guys. Seems internet problems are in town tonight. Hope we can get better luck next time. Or feel free to try to reconnect because we have 3 races so join in in the 2nd or 3rd.

Apologies @couttsy21 We even had Paul leave and you join without him and you couldn't get back in. We will run this race, then try another time. If that doesn't work, please try to join room B. I will update you when that is ready, until then just hang tight.

Edit: Ok Room B is ready now, please try joining them.

Back