GTP WRS-Online : Special I - Silverstone Mixed Class Enduro - Feb 22/23

  • Thread starter Thread starter oink83
  • 562 comments
  • 42,228 views
@Conor Swan Room is up for your quali and anyone else that wants to quali for GT3.

Room ID: 1472-6118-4216-8217-8855
 
Lounge is closed for quali, please don't join until this is updated.

The guys are practicing for a minute, likely to close again shortly for another quali.

Lounge closed for more quali, please don't join until this is updated.

Open again.

Edit: I'm heading out of the lounge now, it's still alive currently with JudgeBerry. Post a note if you want to quali.
 
Last edited:
What is the grid as of now?
 
Practised quite a few laps tonight. Pretty happy with my progress. I got under 2'01 for the first time, and by the end, I could consistently get 2'00.xxx for three hot laps in a row after a restart. My best was under 2'00.2, but could not come close again on a clean lap.
 
I think I'm going to need to qualify for GT3 in about 15hrs from now, between the weekly NA and AU races. There's a good chance I won't be on in time tomorrow night before the qualifying deadline (reminder that the deadline is at Thurs 10pm Pacific / Fri 6am GMT).
 
Good Luck... I probably won't be on much this week... School... :cheers::gtpflag::cheers:
 
I think I'm going to need to qualify for GT3 in about 15hrs from now, between the weekly NA and AU races. There's a good chance I won't be on in time tomorrow night before the qualifying deadline (reminder that the deadline is at Thurs 10pm Pacific / Fri 6am GMT).
I will probably be around 👍
 
1472-4710-9995-5395-4210
 
Last edited:
Okay, I cannot stall for practice anymore. Would anyone be available to watch me qualify sometime today? I'm working from home, so timing is flexible.👍 I can be available anytime after 12pm EST (5pm GMT, I think).

Thanks in advance!
 
Okay, I cannot stall for practice anymore. Would anyone be available to watch me qualify sometime today? I'm working from home, so timing is flexible.👍 I can be available anytime after 12pm EST (5pm GMT, I think).

Thanks in advance!
I'm available from now onwards. You want to go now?
 
I'm available from now onwards. You want to go now?

Sorry, client work has gotten in the way! :(

I should be done by 4:30, but I'll post again when I'm free again.
 
Is there a lobby open? I don't see one. ..:gtpflag:
 
Does the GT3 car we qualify with have to be the car we are racing in? Im asking because the car ive been practicing with has the original power set with an oil change already performed.
 
Does the GT3 car we qualify with have to be the car we are racing in? Im asking because the car ive been practicing with has the original power set with an oil change already performed.
Nope, you can buy a new one just before you start racing it. 👍
 
As a reminder, the GT3 Quali Deadline is 8 hours from this post.

These are the drivers that are signed up (primary or reserve) but are yet to qualify:

GTP_Vipond
GTP_AspecBob
gtp_crispy_one

GTPdangerzone641
Youngun_great
Unitedstomper
EWeinbauer
Ktrain186
pitskater
nuxetcrux
JudgeBerry
GTP_mclaren
 
Last edited:
As a reminder, the GT3 Quali Deadline is 8 hours from this post.

These are the drivers that are signed up (primary or reserve) but are yet to qualify:

GTP_Vipond
GTP_AspecBob
gtp_crispy_one
GTPdangerzone641
Youngun_great
Unitedstomper
EWeinbauer
Ktrain186
pitskater
nuxetcrux
JudgeBerry
GTP_Speedy6543
GTP_mclaren
GTP_Mika

i'll make that one less right now.
 
I could qualify now too if anyones available. Ive got a room open 1472-4711-0467-9859-4101. Ill just be cruising around in there
 
I am in the same room and as ready as I can be to qualify (which means still very very slow)
 
I could qualify now too if anyones available. Ive got a room open 1472-4711-0467-9859-4101. Ill just be cruising around in there
Joining this lobby. Join to quali.
 
Assuming i shouldn't be watching other quals, I'm gonna warm up in a different room. Let me know when the room is available

In case anyone wants to practice a bit, the room is

1472-6399-9009-5383-7468

Moving to quali room
 
Last edited:
Assuming i shouldn't be watching other quals, I'm gonna warm up in a different room. Let me know when the room is available

In case anyone wants to practice a bit, the room is

1472-6399-9009-5383-7468
You can watch the qualis if you want. Although we are just about to go now for a quali, so...

Room is now closed please don't join until updated.

Room is open again for a while until Judgeberry goes. You can join now if you like @GTPCrispyOne

Scratch that:

Room is closed again for quali, please don't join until updated.

Room is open again.
 
Last edited:
I should be ready to qualify in 2 or 3 hours from now, I'll post again when I'm ready if I happen to be in a stewardless room.
 
I'm good in the GT1 class. Meaning Iwon't qualify in the MP4.
 
The last few rooms to open up were for qualifying purposes and since I am just racing in the first Support Race I don't need to qualify. So I decided to open up a practice room...and I fixed my Internet, so I can stay online for more than a few minutes at a time now. :dopey: Unless this Thunder Snow Storm starts to have it's way with us.

Room ID 1472-6118-3744-3753-8725 Open :cool: Closed :(
 
Last edited:
Back