GTP WRS-Online : Special I - Silverstone Mixed Class Enduro - Feb 22/23

• Thread starter oink83
  • 562 comments
I'm out of the lounge now, but it's still alive, feel free to join and practice. If you want to quali, post a note to the thread and I can come back, otherwise I think Gravitron will be around (if not AFK) to do qualis too.

I left Mohit alone in the room as he seemed to be away from the wheel/mic, as I need to do a couple other things right now, but can come back if needed.

Oh man, do I have to be part of the GT3 class if I don't qualify for GT1? I don't have lots of time before I have to go to sleep and I don't have any of the stewards in my friends list (I'm new to the GTP_WRS, even though I've taken the qualifier right at the start). The GT1 qualifier deadline is hours away, and it's my primary class. Will I be stripped from GT1 all together, or will I have to be in Room B?

Room is now closed for qualifying.

Please don't join until this message is updated.

Room open, nice lap Mohit! :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh man, do I have to be part of the GT3 class if I don't qualify for GT1? I don't have lots of time before I have to go to sleep and I don't have any of the stewards in my friends list (I'm new to the GTP_WRS, even though I've taken the qualifier right at the start). The GT1 qualifier deadline is hours away, and it's my primary class. Will I be stripped from GT1 all together, or will I have to be in Room B?
We have been doing the qualifications in public rooms. If you want to qualify for GT1, then you need to join one of the rooms. Looks like Gravitron is in a room for qualifying now, so join his.

What's the room ID @Gravitron.

And I'm out from this too... :( One day real racing will line up with an enduro!

Good luck all, have fun :)

Room open, Nice laps Vipond!

Last edited:
What time for EST is the race at?
Go to the first post and scroll down a little. All the times are listed there.

I've left the lounge and am going to run some Time Trial laps.

GT1 Quali deadline in 2 hours from now, so if anyone wants to quali for that class you need to do it now. Else if you want to race you will be locked in for GT3 and will need to quali by the end of the week for that deadline.

On a side note, well done to all the guys that ran today, some great laps 👍

Hey guys, is anyone around to watch some gt1 qualifying laps for me? I opened up a lounge. Ill just be hanging out there for now.

1472-6399-8451-1925-8807

A great picture spotted by @Racingworld68 of our 2 companions side by side in real life.

Untitled.png

I'm out of luck for GT1 qualifying.:banghead: I checked the lobbies available, and nothing shows up.:nervous: I believe it's a network connection problem. I'm worried I might have no chance, but I'm going to cancel my entry anyways.

When ever someone wants watch me qualify I'm ready anytime. I'm on right now messing around if anyone see this hit me up I be on for little bit.
I'm out of luck for GT1 qualifying.:banghead: I checked the lobbies available, and nothing shows up.:nervous: I believe it's a network connection problem. I'm worried I might have no chance, but I'm going to cancel my entry anyways.
I think last night was last day you could qualify for the GT1 Class. The GT3 Class qualify ends the 20th so u still got time to run for it.

^^^Where is this? :confused: That MP4 is left hand drive.

That's the Mclaren headquaters I think they probably just ripped the first one they had there of the production line.

PS. I know I asked this in the pm but when are the Qualifying results going to be up?

I'm sorry, but I'll have to cancel my participation for this enduro. Didn't have enough time to prepare and was miles away from the top practice times in GT3.

Have fun guys 👍

Here's my setup for GT1. This is soft and quite steady setup. Easy to run (at least for me).

Suspension:
  • rh: 80 / 80
  • sr: 15.00 / 19.50
  • damp. comp : 4 / 5
  • damp. ext: 4 / 5
  • arb: 3 / 2
  • camber: 0,0 / 0,0
  • toe: 0,00 / 0,00
  • bb: 3 / 10
Transmission:
  • set in this order
  • final: 3100
  • max speed: 330 km/h
  • 1st gear: 3694
  • 2-5 gears: default
  • 6th gear: 1070
LSD:
  • 10 / 60 / 10
Body:

• df: 500 / 675

Yeh too late I'm afraid GT1 quali deadline passed. As has been said you got about a week before GT3 so feel free to work on that. I'll be around soonish for GT3 quali for anyone that wants to go.

Yeh too late I'm afraid GT1 quali deadline passed. As has been said you got about a week before GT3 so feel free to work on that. I'll be around soonish for GT3 quali for anyone that wants to go.
ok sounds good im online....

I'm joining Mika's room now. If anyone wants to qualify for GT3 come join in, I'll be able to to watch your run.

Back