GTP WRS-Online : Special I - Silverstone Mixed Class Enduro - Feb 22/23

  • Thread starter Thread starter oink83
  • 562 comments
  • 42,031 views
Special thanks to GTP_Revoy for the gearbox tuning... just thought I'd thank him...

What was wrong with it did you figure it out?
 
This morning at around 8... I was a complete pillock and when I logged in forgot to switch to kph... I am now running 2:04.2 ish... Just need to establish my line...
 
I may or may not be on later tonight...
 
Room open: 1472-6399-8580-0416-2304


Quali in progress please do not enter until this post is edited

Lounge open
 
Last edited:
When is the next time (that would be easy for you) that I could quali at?
 
When is the next time (that would be easy for you) that I could quali at?

We're in a lounge (1472-6399-8580-0416-2304) right now, I'll be available to watch quali for another 2 hours from now.
 
Quali in progress please do not enter until this post is edited

Lounge open
 
Last edited:
When is the next time (that would be easy for you) that I could quali at?
Judge and I are in the room now, were you going to join?
 
Created a new room with lower "Quality" in the hopes that it will help Revoy stay connected.

1472-6118-3658-4760-5126
 
Revoy is going to try again in the morning, in the meantime, the lounge is still open. I may be away from wheel/mic at times but will check back every so often.
 
Might be on in a few...
 
Left the room with Vipond and AspecBob. The MP4-12C is such a fun drive around here, hats-off to our stewards that came up with the cars. 👍👍
 
We're both out now, room destroyed.
 
I'm hoping to attempt a quali within the hour, I'll probably make a room to get some practice within that time.
 
I'm hoping to attempt a quali within the hour, I'll probably make a room to get some practice within that time.
Yea I was doing the same thing trying wait for someone to get a room going and qualify.
 
I'm hoping to attempt a quali within the hour, I'll probably make a room to get some practice within that time.
Yea I was doing the same thing trying wait for someone to get a room going and qualify.
I have a class soon. If no one else is able to observe you guys, I'll be back in 2 hours from now and can observe then.
 
I'm hoping to attempt a quali within the hour, I'll probably make a room to get some practice within that time.

I can be there in 10 minutes, do you have a room open? It would be better to post it in here.
 
I can be there in 10 minutes, do you have a room open? It would be better to post it in here.

I don't actually, just closed it a few minutes ago. But I'll join a room if you make it if that's fine.
 
Morning Guys... Would I be OK for me to qualify at 3:00 CST today?
 
Practice lobby open

1472-6118-4259-7714-8509

Morning Guys... Would I be OK for me to qualify at 3:00 CST today?

3:00 AM or PM?
 
Quali in progress please do not enter until this post is edited

Lobby open
 
Last edited:
Quali in progress please do not enter until this post is edited

Lobby open


I'm gonna step away from the PS3 for a bit. I'll leave the lobby open for anyone who wants to practice.

Edit: closed and now running the WRS-4 Online Event
 
Last edited:
Details for the support race have been added.

For everyone planning on racing in the support races, it is imperative you have read and fully understood the start procedure for your class. If there are any questions regarding the start procedure, feel free to ask here.
 
So I've been really handy and I've fallen of the stairs and bruised my right foot I'll have to see how it recovers over the next few days. Hope I can still run the race I will post as early as I can on sunday if I can run or not.
 
Last edited:
Get well soon Mika... I will be on soon to qualify...
 
Get well soon Mika... I will be on soon to qualify...
Sure, if you're still gunna be at 3pm CST I'll make a room then.
 
Back