GTP WRS-Online : Special I - Silverstone Mixed Class Enduro - Feb 22/23

• Thread starter oink83
  • 562 comments
Cool, thanks Paul. No ID needed, I'll find it with the friends box checked.

When I was fighting for position I kept my line at track, but when I was driving alone I did change car line a few times. :dunce:

Let me get this once for all:
Even if I'm alone at track, you GT1 guys should take the necessary action to pass?

Sorry about that @mohitraina91.

oink83 said
As WRP said, it can get a bit crazy sometimes. In short, if you are getting genuinely lapped by a GT3 car, you should allow them through.

What helped me in the race today to see who was bearing down on me was the button that switches to rear view. This view will show the drivers name. Today, I thought Paul @hasslemoff was closing in on me in his GT3, I waited for a long straight and hit the rear view and saw it was him. When he did catch me, I let him pass. That was the first time I used this in a race, and it takes some getting used to. After the Monza race and all the blue flags and the suggestions to use the rear view button, I figured I better learn. This is a nice track to do it on as there are some long straights, where it is fairly easy to take a look back.

@Conor Swan sorry about the confusion, I was just running my quali for GT1, just to show that I could handle the car because I'm planning to run it in one of the support races (it's a requirement).

The signups and participation level has been just on the brink of running 2 lounges. We will be able to give an update regarding a B room, and for all drivers not included in these A room splits a little closer to Enduro day, since it all hangs on a couple guys on either side of the line. This room was drawn from the event OP regarding room splits and quali times. If you ran a qualifying lap but haven't made it into the above splits, don't worry we haven't forgotten about you. As I said, we'll have an update on this hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the Support Race this afternoon. Have to do the family thing this morning and I plan on being back by the time the green flag drops; but here is my warning on the off chance I run a bit long on my appointments.

Update: I'm back.

Last edited:
My fingers... I give my word:
This is my first and last enduro with DS3. Next stop will be a DFGT or a G27.
Any comments/tips are welcome.
:confused:
I think its more demanding when you're using a wheel, after all with a DS3 you use only 3 fingers. I understand the trouble with the fingers, i used to press the buttons much to hard before but now i'm pretty comfy with it and that's due to the FXX and Camaro where i learned to control the throttle.

If there room in first support race today I'm going run it. Then I will still run the NA race no matter what. I don't wanna mess up anything for first one as in seting it up if me trying run it throws something off I don't mind not doing it. You know what I mean if you got 16 guys and I'm the 17th guy dont worry about me.

Do I need to send a friend request to all three game tags in the OP or do I just add for the room il be placed in ?

Do I need to send a friend request to all three game tags in the OP or do I just add for the room il be placed in ?
For both support races we will be using public lobbies but for the Enduro you will need to just add the host of the room.

Thank you will send the request soon
Well still deciding who will host the room tomorrow so hold off until we announce it đź‘Ť

Support Race #1 Room ID: 1472-6399-8365-2932-6683

With all reserves we have 15, so 1 room is plenty for this race.

Edit: ^^ Room ID was 1 number wrong, fixed should work now.

Edit 2: The earlier everyone makes it into the lounge the better, we have longer reg checks to perform, and in combination with sorting out any invisible issues we need to get started promptly.

Last edited:
disconnected. that really sucks. its the first time it got me. i got real laggy for a lap and then everything froze

I hate to say this guys, but I just found out that an event for school has been moved to 1:30 tomorrow... This being said, I will not race tomorrow, and withdraw from competition... I'm sorry...

Cheers... Have Fun

I hate to say this guys, but I just found out that an event for school has been moved to 1:30 tomorrow... This being said, I will not race tomorrow, and withdraw from competition... I'm sorry...

Cheers... Have Fun
OK thanks for the update. We do have another Support race later on today.

Paul, you should deduct 2 seconds from my time. If the timer starts when the "lollipop" goes up, I was 2 seconds too quick. I had foot on gas ready to go, had a big sneeze, foot hit gas and off I went. I was not sure if it was early or not. I took a look at the replay and it was a bit early.

Paul, you should deduct 2 seconds from my time. If the timer starts when the "lollipop" goes up, I was 2 seconds too quick. I had foot on gas ready to go, had a big sneeze, foot hit gas and off I went. I was not sure if it was early or not. I took a look at the replay and it was a bit early.
:lol:
I can only imagin how that must've looked like. :D

Back