GTP WRS-Online : Special I - Silverstone Mixed Class Enduro - Feb 22/23

• Thread starter oink83
  • 562 comments
That was a really good race tonight. Once i got comfortable i just ran consistent laps the whole race.

Aspecbob, you were pushing me the whole race. Im not sure how close you were to me when I hit the pits, but I came out with a clear track and ran by myself for about 5 laps. The you came out of the pits just behind me and my tires were getting a little slippery. With about 4 or 5 lapsto go the tires came in, and they felt almost as good as the first set.

Tomorrow is going to be fun

Everyone... I am sorry for my reckless driving style... I was not trying to wreck ANYONE... I just got a little excited... I hope Gravitron will still let me race tomorrow...though I understand if he doesn't...As I said I'm sorry...

Sorry guys, I had posted in the thread earlier today that I wasn't going to be able to make the support race, but I don't see my post anymore. Must have had a connection issue or something. Hope the support races went well and am still looking forward to the enduro tomorrow.

Sorry guys, I had posted in the thread earlier today that I wasn't going to be able to make the support race, but I don't see my post anymore. Must have had a connection issue or something. Hope the support races went well and am still looking forward to the enduro tomorrow.
You better make it, you're starting on pole in GT3 if Revoy is late! Looking forward to a tight battle with you and Hasslemoff tomorrow. 👍

Everyone... I am sorry for my reckless driving style... I was not trying to wreck ANYONE... I just got a little excited... I hope Gravitron will still let me race tomorrow...though I understand if he doesn't...As I said I'm sorry...
That's nice of you to apologize, but the B room is looking like a steward-less unofficial race between some GT3's, if they want to. You need way more practice around others before you'll be able to enter an official race.

The GT3 waiting list guys according to qualification times are JudgeBerry and hottracer88. Youngun, serfon (pitskater), and nuxetcrux have also said they'd like to race, but didn't qualify so they'll round out the waiting list in WRS handicap order.

The GT3 waiting list guys according to qualification times are JudgeBerry and hottracer88. Youngun, serfon (pitskater), and nuxetcrux have also said they'd like to race, but didn't qualify so they'll round out the waiting list in WRS handicap order.

I'm on waiting list too?!

Well yes, you're first on that waiting list, but I didn't mention it because if Revoy is not making it (which he did say) then you're in! 👍
Well if Revoy is going to be 15 minutes late, I would say that's not a confirm. Unless @Revoy you can confirm for sure that you will be in on time, we will just have to say you will be on reserve, and dpinho will take that slot, because that is only fair really.

Anyone who wants to race shows up... and we do a practice for gt1... tree ake the redults from that... then make a practice for gt3... use the results and make a grid...

Anyone who wants to race shows up... and we do a practice for gt1... tree ake the redults from that... then make a practice for gt3... use the results and make a grid...

I can't understand what you are trying to say and not using these ... for no reason would help aswell.

Sorry, I missed the support race 2, it was 6am for me and the alarm on my phone screwed up, annoyed I didnt get to race. Hope it was good

Here is the up to date room split:

upload_2014-2-23_7-5-4.png

Revoy is first on the reserve list to race, it just isn't possible to have confirmed drivers who "might be 15 minutes late to start". If you are able to race Revoy, post to the thread as soon as you can, and if anyone else is not able to race, you will be first in line to join. dpinho therefore is next in line, so takes his spot in GT3, and because EWeinbauer was next in quali for GT3, he has decided to move into that class. The room will be split 7/9 as shown above.

Friends-only hosting

The Lobby host will be: GTP_oink

This lobby is going to hosted as a "Friends only" lobby. Because of this, all participating drivers need to add the room host to their friends list. I have sent out an friends request to all participating drivers so please accept this as soon as you get a chance. GT5 had a bug where you could not join a lobby if you just added them, so to be on the safe side, accept the request before starting up the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
A question about the B race... just asking if it has changed... is there a confirmed host?

Last edited:
For clarification sake, there are not enough reserve drivers to comprise an official B race, and we also do not currently have an available steward to host one anyway. I do apologise to those on reserve who took time to practice the combo and hoped to race the enduro, but that is just the way it has turned out. You will of course remain on the reserve list, which was described by Gravitron earlier on in the thread, so if anyone cancels or doesn't show up, you will be pulled in, in order of qualification.

You may privately arrange a "B" race between yourselves if you would like, but we cannot host it unfortunately.

Additionally, Conor we have not allowed you entry into this event regardless because of what we saw from the support race yesterday, and you will be contacted regarding your eligibility in further WRS Online events.

Last edited by a moderator:
I came to change my registration to reserve since I still cannot confirm I will make the hour and I rather let Daniel take my spot since he can definitely make the time, but looks like that has already been taken care of 👍.

All in all though, I look forward to seeing this race.:cheers:

i wish i knew qualification was mandatory, maybe there ought to be a clear mandate in the future. oh well lesson learned, hav fun!

If the guys that didn't make the A room want to do an unofficial race you guys could use the lobby we are practicing in now after we move to Paul's room.

Good luck to the entire field today. I hope you all have enjoyable races and the PSN gods look favorably on the lobby. Will be following the streams when possible.

:cheers:

i wish i knew qualification was mandatory, maybe there ought to be a clear mandate in the future. oh well lesson learned, hav fun!
It isn't mandatory per se, it just means you will be placed at the back of the grid. But since there aren't enough to form the 2nd grid, it has meant you are just at the back of the queue of reserve drivers for the A lobby.

Very nice with livestream, I'll definately watch! Are there any commentators? I think with a good commentator (like Tidgney) it would be more interesting to watch :)

It isn't mandatory per se, it just means you will be placed at the back of the grid. But since there aren't enough to form the 2nd grid, it has meant you are just at the back of the queue of reserve drivers for the A lobby.
i see, i will qualify in the future nonetheless. thank you all for the work you do, looking forward to the next race

One last question before I jump in. I know improve chassis rigidity is optional, but what about restoring rigidity?

Back