GTP WRS-Online : Special IV - Laguna Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 29

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 665 comments
Tomorrow [Thursday] being the final for GT Qualifying, is the main lounge/stewards going to be available upon reasonable request?

Hopefully. I'll definitely have the last few hours covered and also tried to get late afternoon pacific. I may not be able to do any in the early hours or between 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM pacific however. We have enough quali stewards that we should be able to cover most times.

Hopefully. I'll definitely have the last few hours covered and also tried to get late afternoon pacific. I may not be able to do any in the early hours or between 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM pacific however. We have enough quali stewards that we should be able to cover most times.

Thanks, Tim.

I have very little on the [jobs] plate, so flexibility throughout the day should not be a problem as I don't won't to put pressure on anyone to check. I will request a steward accordingly.

One day left to qualify, I almost forgot about it. :dopey:

I'll do my qualifier tomorrow, haven't practiced much. Not expecting a great lap time. Hopefully I'll make the show.

You're not on the Official GTP_Registry and it's doubtful there's enough time to properly get accepted by the quali deadline tomorrow (Thurs) night.

Read the first few posts thoroughly, and maybe you can join future events or weekly races and time trials. 👍

--------
Cancelled for both Sat support races...I'd have to leave halfway through #1 and am not home during #2. :grumpy: Sunday looks good though.

Qualifying starting, please do not enter room.

Qualifying Complete.

Last edited:
Weekend weather forecast is looking wet so I may be able to make the main event after all :) On reserve for now.
Just had a really fun little bout with Welsh-Bain and i'm quite looking forward to the support races reguardless of whether I can make it Sunday or not. Great pace Nige and good luck in quali. Hope i'm around to see it!

Last edited:
This is very confusing.
Like Gravitron mentioned, please take the time to read the first couple of posts of this thread.
I know it's quite a lot but everything is covered in there to get you on your way as a first timer here.
Also, you will not be able to do all the things necessary to still join in time for this event.
Just see it this way, this isn't the first and will deffinitely not be the last 2.4 hours Endurance.
Plus, we also have our weekly races (approx 1 hour) you can join then. ;)

Can any one tell me how to register and this will be my first time

If you are not already on the GTP_Registry or submitted your registry qualifier by now you will not be able to race in this event.

To join future events read and following the instructions in this post: GTP WRS-Online : Comprehensive Guide

There are step by step instructions. Follow each link, read carefull and perform each step in order. You'll be ready when we next run an enduro and also will be able to join our weekly races once you are on the registry.

I will be in the Main Lounge for the next two and half hours, until 2:15 CDT, if anyone needs to qualify.

I need to qualify, but the PSN is down.

Not sure when it will up and running again. Looks like it could be until later this evening.

If PSN is down for any extended period we will extend qualifying 24 hours.

Are you sure it's not on your end? I haven't had any issues and Frank is in the lobby right now.

Are you sure it's not on your end? I haven't had any issues and Frank is in the lobby right now.

I'm on in my lounge!

EDIT: What is the status of the PlayStation®Network?
Answer ID: 237

The PlayStation®Network is currently ONLINE.

For your reference, there will be an alert near the top of the page on the Knowledge Center when the PlayStation®Network is down.

Last edited:
I'm now able to log into the PSN.

Earlier I was getting a message saying it was under maintenance.

Anyway, need to practice for a bit.

If any stewards are available within 30min. or later I'll be ready to qualify.

If PSN is down for any extended period we will extend qualifying 24 hours.

Shouldn't be too bad, just 7 hours of maintenance

PSN maintenance is scheduled to take place today 26th April 2012 from 16:00 until 23:00 BST.

This maintenance will not cause any disruption to game play however it is possible that there may be intermittent effects on a small number of users.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

SFZ

http://community.eu.playstation.com...ance-Today-26-04-12-16-00-23-00/td-p/15878391

@mcfizzle I'll be in the lounge in about 30 mins from now for practice. 👍

***Qualifying in Progress***

Please do not enter the main lounge until I update this post.

Edit: Lounge is now open. Nice job Blair!

Last edited:
I have some networking to take care of today reguarding the GT Academy using my other account.
Any chance I could get Turismo-lester added to 3D3Racing's friends list?
I'd love to see some quali runs.

I have some networking to take care of today reguarding the GT Academy using my other account.
Any chance I could get Turismo-lester added to 3D3Racing's friends list?
I'd love to see some quali runs.

For temporary viewing and not participating in events sure... Send your friend request and I'll accept. We are near our 100 friend limit so will eventually have to remove it.

With a little over 8 hours to go until the GT qualification deadline we are still looking for qualifying runs from the following drivers:
  • GTP_AspecBob
  • GTP_DDiamond
  • GTP_ealirendur (support race)
  • GTP_Eskape
  • GTP_Extreme (support race)
  • GTP_lapi
  • GTP_otxjto
  • GTP_Racingworld
  • GTP_Welsh-Bain
Also looking for a "late" qualification run in the LMP class by GTP_Dramamine (enduro) and GTP_ealirendur (support race).

I'm going up to practice a little; would any steward be available about 5:30pm et?

I'am ready for qualifying. When and where ( lounge) can I running?

I just sent you a friend request to you (GTP_lapi) from GTP_3D3Racing. You might need to log out of PSN and back in for that lounge to show up after you accept the friend request. I'll meet you in that lounge in a few minutes and you can do your qualifying.

I'm going up to practice a little; would any steward be available about 5:30pm et?

I should be available.

@All: I've got GTP_3D3Racing setup and can observe any qualifying runs over the next couple hours. Please check the thread before joining in case there is a qualification in progress.

Last edited:
can someone give me an easier way to register for the GTP thing cause i have followed the steps that i got told earlier and its not working for me

Back