GTP WRS-Online : Special IV - Laguna Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 29

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 665 comments
**** Main 3D3 Lounge Closed for Qualifying ****

Please do not enter lounge until I update this message.

EDIT: Lounge Open. Good laps Racingworld and Lapi.

Last edited:
I did several laps with LMP car and I was lapping in the 1.14.9 to low 1.15... Damn too bad I didn't see this sooner. shiet!

WRP001
If you have not yet submitted your GTP_Registry Qualifier then focus on that first. You will not be allowed to participate in an official race until you are on the registry and you need to get your registry qualifier done this week. Put in a good effort so that you are placed in an appropriate division which matches your skill level. We aren't using your division or handicap specifically for this event, but it is utilized in the weekly time trials and will be used for some future online races either for lounge assignment, grid placement, etc.

Once you submit your registry qualifier then do a few things immediately:

[*]Fill out the 3D3 Racing driver database form (here) and be sure to use your GTP tag PSN account. If you've already filled out the form, but didn't use your GTP tag PSN account you should fill it out and submit again.
[*]Send PSN friend requests to the lounges from your GTP tag PSN account. Send to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B... all three will be used for practices, qualifying and races for this event.
[*]Fill out the registration forms for the enduro (here) and/or support races (here). If you've already filled out the form, but didn't use your GTP tag PSN account you should fill it out and submit again.

Your registrations will not appear immediately in the drivers list tables... Give it a few hours to be processed or more if you are posting after hours NA time.
This should explain the steps. You need to make a GTP_account PSN id, such as GTP_str98- then run and submit the qualifier. After that you can worry about the different forms for racing. Do it exactly as the posts state. It is too late for you to do this event, but there are future events.

Last edited:
This should explain the steps. You need to make a GTP_account PSN id, such as GTP_str98- then run and submit the qualifier. After that you can worry about the different forms for racing. Do it exactly as the posts state. Out is too late for you to do this event, but there are future events.

When you create a new account don't I have to redo the licenses and my experience points back to 0?

When you create a new account don't I have to redo the licenses and my experience points back to 0?

Yes, but nobody will force you to do the license tests on the new account nor do you have to delete your old account. Keep it if you want and just use the new account when you race with us or do any official GTP time trials.

Getting experience back up is pretty easy. Share a good car from your main account, win a few seasonals and you'll be at level 24 within 30-45 minutes. You don't need to get your GTP tag account any higher than that really to buy any cars or run our events.

Run a seasonal time trial and a few other seasonals with 100% bonus and you'll have enough credits for cars... It takes a little investment, but IMO it's worth it. If you don't agree then just move on and join one of the racing series hosted on GTP that do not require any special tag.

Yes, but nobody will force you to do the license tests on the new account nor do you have to delete your old account. Keep it if you want and just use the new account when you race with us or do any official GTP time trials.

Getting experience back up is pretty easy. Share a good car from your main account, win a few seasonals and you'll be at level 24 within 30-45 minutes. You don't need to get your GTP tag account any higher than that really to buy any cars or run our events.

Run a seasonal time trial and a few other seasonals with 100% bonus and you'll have enough credits for cars... It takes a little investment, but IMO it's worth it. If you don't agree then just move on and join one of the racing series hosted on GTP that do not require any special tag.

No problems at all and I understand the rules and conditions. I'm tired of racing punks who rear ends or just act a total douche. I will create a new account and send you guys what you need so, I could get started racing once again. Thanks!

Tim, DC'd about 5-6 times since 5:30pm et. :grumpy:

Haven't had a problem with DCs elsewhere, but I think that it is a problem with Verizon on my end....and it's too late in the game to find a cure, so I am going to cancel as to let someone else in. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that I can race all day in my lounge or even in the 3DS lounges, just this evening. :nervous:

Never encountered this problem before. I will be calling Verizon tomorrow as I have the highest broadband available from them. Too much $$$ for this BS. 👎

With a little over 8 hours to go until the GT qualification deadline we are still looking for qualifying runs from the following drivers:
  • GTP_ealirendur (support race)
Also looking for a "late" qualification run in the LMP class by GTP_ealirendur (support race).

I've modified my registration details (should have done so sooner to save confusion, but I'm still kinda conflicted).

I don't feel comfortable in the 787, I'm ashamed to say. I'm still a bit concerned I'll ruin someone else's race at some point, even if it's the support race - and no matter which way I slice it, I'll be a bit tired. I've gone for reserve for the nonce in Support Race one (it's at 4am), as I also have to decide whether to run the (postponed due to amusing mass PSN disconnects last week) FIA GTE race Aderrrm is hosting (fast crowd, 2AM == likely embarassment, but good experience).

I'll be up for GT quali tonight (for at least Support Race B) after around 10pm my time - 1200 (noon) GMT.

EDIT: Timezone brain fade - ANZAC day has messed around with my week clock. Starting from the back... The earliest I can make it home isn't before the window closes.

Last edited:
I'm away for the next 3 hours so hopefully if anyone wants to qualify there will be a steward available. I'll be online for the last 90 minutes before the quali window closes.

I'm in the lounge with Nigel. I would like to do my quali run within the next half hour, if possible, thanks.

***Qualifying in Progress***

Please do not enter the main lounge until I update this post.

Edit: Lounge Open. Nice Runs Daniel and Nigel!

I'm offline for about 60-90 minutes and then back on for the remainder of the night. Still a few more guys left to qualify.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry i had to wait so long. Tim, I will be watching this thread to see when your back to watch me qualify. OK?

otxjto
Hey guys, sorry i had to wait so long. Tim, I will be watching this thread to see when your back to watch me qualify. OK?

If you are ready now I can watch real quick. Or I'll be online for the rest of the night in 60 mins.

I'm logged into the lounge and it's set up. I'm going to mostly be away, but feel free to come to the lounge and warm up... run some laps. I'll use the chat function when I'm back at the PS3.

I'm in there now with Tim (who must be away from the PS3), and can quali you, Joe.

Let the deadliners come forth! :mischievous:

EDIT: Joe's warming up. I'll add a post before he starts his quali.

Last edited:
***Qualifying in Progress***

Please do not enter the main lounge until I update this post.

EDIT: all done, nice run Joe!

Last edited:
With 90 minutes to go until the GT qualification deadline we are still looking for qualifying runs from the following drivers:
  • GTP_Eskape
  • GTP_Extreme (support race)
If you don't qualify by the deadline we'll assume you are cancelling your registration.

Last edited:
The qualification window for GT is now closed and here are the results:

enduro_laguna_gt_qualifying.png

Congratz to T-L for pole position. 👍

We'll announce the preliminary lounge assignments for the enduro tomorrow.

Congratulations to the Podium finishers! T-L, how'd you get a 1:21? I never thought it was possible. :lol:

Congratulations to the Podium finishers! T-L, how'd you get a 1:21? I never thought it was possible. :lol:

Hey Darren, notice you are still on reserve for the enduro on Sunday. Any update on that? Are you going to be able to make it. We're doing the preliminary lounge assignments tomorrow and just trying to get an idea who is in and out.

Nope, I won't be. I intended to update my status today after school.

Saturday's support races I want to run.
I registered but can not see my name.
competition run in there for me? (22:00 GMT)

Last edited:
iGoFast
Thank you! I wasn't the only one to do a 1'21 though.
New fastest lap for me however was a good one... 1'20.982 :)

Hah, awesome. I wondered if you'd get there after seeing the 1'21.1xx you had on the board the other night. Great work :bowdown:

I think the car is not so much fast for its PP as it inspires confidence to push, personally. FD!

I'm in the main lounge at the time working on my internet problem.....also back and forth in the PS3 viewing screen. The regulations are currently set for Luguna.

If you join and want to change the settings, I will be checking frequently so I can turn hosting over to those seeking it. I'm trying to see if I get kicked off repeatedly like yesterday evening.

Thanks.

lapeter
Saturday's support races I want to run.
I registered but can not see my name.
competition run in there for me? (22:00 GMT)

I'll take care of it shortly.

Just checked the qualy times. Woohoo, I'm not last. :D I know I could have gone a bit quicker, but it looks like it's going to be a pretty good battle come race time.

Same overhere, was two sec. of practise times. But then again, it wont matter to much on an 2.4hr race.

Back