GTP WRS-Online : Special V - World Tour - June 2 & 9

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 382 comments

Which times for stop 2 can you make? (select all that work)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're not "bumped", Dan. With 20 people signed up non-reserve (committed?:)) there will have to be 2 lounges. So yes, you should still qualify, in the case that you can make it. I'm in the same boat. đź‘Ť

Thanks, Lucas. Just wanted to be sure. I just looked at Stop 1 while you were posting. I edited my post. :)

I have had to cancel my status for the first race.

I might still jump in some practice sessions if that's still ok, I just can't make any commitments at this moment in time.

I have had to cancel my status for the first race.

I might still jump in some practice sessions if that's still ok, I just can't make any commitments at this moment in time.

No problem... you are more than welcome to practice and even qualify if you find that sort of thing fun or you want to keep a card in your pocket in case you can make the race last minute.

NOTE: We are at a "strange" number of drivers for event #1 at the moment with 19. Would *really* like to get to 22 since we are going to be running two 2 lounges. If any of you would care to recruit a few of your "buddies" it would be nice to add at least 3 names to the list for stop 1. There is no tuning required and prep time is relatively minimal as the cars grip pretty well so no excuses.

We've got real good and balanced representation from D1 thru D4... still looking for a few brave D5 drivers to join the event and really round out the field! The problem (not really a problem) is whenever a D5 driver joins our ranks they quickly become D4, D3 and so on. I think that tells you something. đź‘Ť

With CALM on Sunday I probably won't get in any practice in until early next week. I still need to break my cars in anyways.

With CALM on Sunday I probably won't get in any practice in until early next week. I still need to break my cars in anyways.

I know what you mean. I haven't done *any* laps for CALM and at this point I'm not sure I'm going to make the CALM race on Sunday. Too much going on and something has to give.

It's a holiday weekend here in the US (memorial day) and a big one for our family given my dad was a P.O.W. in WW2 (not to mention my birthday :sly: don't ask how old I am because roman numerals don't go that high) so it's a tough sell to spend 2.5-3 hours locked in my office on Sunday afternoon. :sly:

I'm in the lounge now. :)

I can't seem to join, got Dc'd 3-4 times when no one was there, and now in the community section no one is showing up except myself, though I can still see people online in the PS menu.

And now I have to go out... :indiff:

*** Qualifying in Progress ***

The main lounge is closed until I update this message.

Edit: message is updated. :)
Nice run James! đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I'm exiting the lounge as there is no activity... Going to run some of the Clio time trial now... if anyone goes online in the next 90 minutes let me know and I may come back.

I've got a busy weekend coming up, with 3 Pure racing days in a row, GATE, CALM and the R32 challenge, hope to find some time to practise on this series and do my quali's on Monday or inbetween other practises.

I've got a busy weekend coming up, with 3 Pure racing days in a row, GATE, CALM and the R32 challenge, hope to find some time to practise on this series and do my quali's on Monday or inbetween other practises.

Drivers only have to qualify for the first race of each stop. So this week the Audi R8 @ Nurb GP/D. The second race (Ford GT @ IRC) will be started using reverse grid based on results so no quali necessary.

Drivers are welcome to qualify for stop 2 anytime as well, but I expect most to wait until after stop 1 is complete.

Here are my beasts (pics submitted in the showroom):

nrburgring24hf.jpg

roadcourseindyf.jpg

fujispeedwaygtr.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzaj.jpg

Hope you like it ;)

Anyone around to qualify me? I just did a 1'32.8. :eek: Gotta strike while the iron's hot! :lol: I'll hang out in GTP_3D3Racing for a while longer.

If you can hang out a bit I'm about to qualify Tim and Marc for CALM.

JTV Q'd me. All good. I'm going to hang out here and do some more WT stuff.

I think Litchi's "gigantic" pictures are bringing down google. :lol:

Fixed for now... I had to increase the time out for the capture to 50 seconds... took that long for all the pics to load.

Back